Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

5 posters

Killmusick.com the website/forum of SKR

Percy
    Percy

Killmusick.com the website/forum of SKR Empty Killmusick.com the website/forum of SKR

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was IP banned from this forum once Shrim found out I was a member of the press so I would really like one or two of you guys to join up over there at the forum and keep an eye on things and post interesting shit here for us to see. I cant see the threads as I think you need to be a member to read them or maybe just because he banned my IP. Dont know, but I would like to spy on them lol.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Killmusick.com the website/forum of SKR Empty Re: Killmusick.com the website/forum of SKR

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:38 am

Here's an interesting discussion from Killmusick...

What artist would be the best Serial Killer?

No mention of Sam.
    piXy
    piXy

Killmusick.com the website/forum of SKR Empty Re: Killmusick.com the website/forum of SKR

Post by piXy Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 am

thats bc he wasnt an artist
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 am

DRP has Primer 55 on his arm, they were one of my favorite bands when I was younger.

Can't find it online at the moment, but if anyone is interested you might enjoy the song "tripinthehead" and it kind of relates to this case in way.

Last edited by DoctorZ on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : figured it out)
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm

DoctorZ wrote:DRP has Primer 55 on his arm, they were one of my favorite bands when I was younger.

Can't find it online at the moment, but if anyone is interested you might enjoy the song "tripinthehead" and it kind of relates to this case in way.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:54 pm

piXy wrote:thats bc he wasnt an artist

Well he wasn't considered one before the murders I guess, but an artist is just anyone that makes art. And there is certainly a small group of people that consider him to be one now. Some even think he's great. I am pretty sure one would be insta-banned from killmusick for saying this however.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:51 pm

ROCKDAWG wrote:
    DoctorZ wrote:DRP has Primer 55 on his arm, they were one of my favorite bands when I was younger.

Thanks. I love that song.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:26 pm

at the bottom of this page it lists misc. info about skr/killsmusic. apparently they have a federal tax id number.
    SKR/KillMusick is a registered business with a business license, Federal Tax ID Number and registered DBA
    you would think that the federal folks would take a deep look at these guys, but tax folks want money, no matter where or how it is earned, i guess
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 am

maunsapt wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

at the bottom of this page it lists misc. info about skr/killsmusic. apparently they have a federal tax id number.
    SKR/KillMusick is a registered business with a business license, Federal Tax ID Number and registered DBA
    you would think that the federal folks would take a deep look at these guys, but tax folks want money, no matter where or how it is earned, i guess

There are a lot of things going on in the world right now and SKR is not really very high on anyone's list. Consider the recent events with the HUTAREE as an example of groups that people are actually concerned about.

As far as as taxes, yes even the proceeds of criminal activities such as drug sales and murder for hire are taxable. It doesn't matter to the IRS or the U.S. government.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am