Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+17
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
SonicG
DoctorZ
FARMVILLIAN
ericclimbs
claudicici
blouAngel
AndresEscobar
Peace
piXy
Percy
charliechan
dangrsmind
Hank
ziggy
21 posters

Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Percy
    Percy

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 3 Empty Re: Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Post by Percy Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 pm

I still say he snapped and lost it but once it was all over he likely wanted to put on a brave face to his buddies and started talking tough then because he knew he was done for either way.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 pm

"I still say he snapped and lost it but once it was all over he likely wanted to put on a brave face to his buddies and started talking tough then because he knew he was done for either way." Yep--He's releived to be in custody. Those murderous days were pretty stressful. Reality will set in a little further down the line. He.s a rock star right now but when he hits the big house, he will be soon forgotten. He will never touch another computer or woman either. I'm proud of all of us for not doing that.
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 pm

I tend to think, through horrorcore and it's satanic influences, he opened himself up to demonic spirits. I don't know how many of you believe in God and Satan, angels and demons, but I believe they are real and when one delves into the occult they open themselves up to demonic forces. Now I can't prove Sam was/is demon-possessed, but I believe the chances of it are good. Now it could just be he was a lost soul who happened to be involved in "satanic" music and just happened to snap when he got dissed by a couple of girls. I can't say with 100% certainty what caused him to do it, but I do think the scene he was involved heavily contributed to his ultimate killing spree and am really leaning towards him being possessed due to his satanic delving and activities.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Wes wrote:I tend to think, through horrorcore and it's satanic influences, he opened himself up to demonic spirits. I don't know how many of you believe in God and Satan, angels and demons, but I believe they are real and when one delves into the occult they open themselves up to demonic forces. Now I can't prove Sam was/is demon-possessed, but I believe the chances of it are good. Now it could just be he was a lost soul who happened to be involved in "satanic" music and just happened to snap when he got dissed by a couple of girls. I can't say with 100% certainty what caused him to do it, but I do think the scene he was involved heavily contributed to his ultimate killing spree and am really leaning towards him being possessed due to his satanic delving and activities.

Im certainly open to that possibility, it is as good as an explanation as any really. I study occult sciences and I do believe those forces to exist.
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Im certainly open to that possibility, it is as good as an explanation as any really. I study occult sciences and I do believe those forces to exist.

Well we'll likely never know for sure, but I think it's a likely scenario.

Post by karma Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Having just started to look at all this, Sam and horrorcore music, a few things come to mind.

I'm reminded of the 80's when Judas Priest and Motley Crue were in the news. Hidden meanings in the record being played backwards, satanic bibles being thrown to the crowds after concerts, worshiping satan.....

Parents were having fits about their little Johnnie and Sally listening to this, they may become such horrid people. And does it strike anyone else funny that these bands were considered 'hard rock' for then and would be sooo tame now!

If you're bad, you're bad. IMO music doesn't make you bad, or good for that matter. Just like going to chruch doesn't make you a Christian. I think people try to justify themselves and music is an easy scapegoat. Yep Judge, that music made me do it......You were gonna do it, just admit it, own up to it.

When I was inhigh school I listened to Motley Crue, love their music. I was called a satan worshiper because of it. Got bullied, had to do my PE dance after class cuz the other girls were bitches/ Was I a satan worshiper? No. Did I become one later in life? No. Just because one listens to music that says kill kill kill doesn't mean you have to do it.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 am

Wes wrote:I tend to think, through horrorcore and it's satanic influences, he opened himself up to demonic spirits. I don't know how many of you believe in God and Satan, angels and demons, but I believe they are real and when one delves into the occult they open themselves up to demonic forces. Now I can't prove Sam was/is demon-possessed, but I believe the chances of it are good. Now it could just be he was a lost soul who happened to be involved in "satanic" music and just happened to snap when he got dissed by a couple of girls. I can't say with 100% certainty what caused him to do it, but I do think the scene he was involved heavily contributed to his ultimate killing spree and am really leaning towards him being possessed due to his satanic delving and activities.

So if you were a juror and his defense claimed demonic possession would you find him innocent? What if he under went an exorcism?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 am

Deleted responded to wrong message...

Last edited by dangrsmind on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:28 am

Paximus wrote:I still say he snapped and lost it but once it was all over he likely wanted to put on a brave face to his buddies and started talking tough then because he knew he was done for either way.

Why do some people "snap" while others just suffer silently?

I don't have this book, but I read all the preview pages and it seems worth getting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok it is Psychology Today and I've seen some things I know to be false printed in PT but a;so worth a read IMO.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:30 am

karma wrote:Having just started to look at all this, Sam and horrorcore music, a few things come to mind.

I'm reminded of the 80's when Judas Priest and Motley Crue were in the news. Hidden meanings in the record being played backwards, satanic bibles being thrown to the crowds after concerts, worshiping satan.....

Parents were having fits about their little Johnnie and Sally listening to this, they may become such horrid people. And does it strike anyone else funny that these bands were considered 'hard rock' for then and would be sooo tame now!

If you're bad, you're bad. IMO music doesn't make you bad, or good for that matter. Just like going to chruch doesn't make you a Christian. I think people try to justify themselves and music is an easy scapegoat. Yep Judge, that music made me do it......You were gonna do it, just admit it, own up to it.

When I was inhigh school I listened to Motley Crue, love their music. I was called a satan worshiper because of it. Got bullied, had to do my PE dance after class cuz the other girls were bitches/ Was I a satan worshiper? No. Did I become one later in life? No. Just because one listens to music that says kill kill kill doesn't mean you have to do it.

That culminated in the infamous Judas Priest subliminal message trial. The plaintiffs in that case claimed that an inaudible message saying "do it" in the music drove someone to suicide.

Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 am

dangrsmind wrote:

So if you were a juror and his defense claimed demonic possession would you find him innocent? What if he under went an exorcism?

No. If in fact he was demon possessed, I think he is the one that opened himself up to that. I'd say he's still responsible for his actions that led to this event.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 am

Wes wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:

No. If in fact he was demon possessed, I think he is the one that opened himself up to that. I'd say he's still responsible for his actions that led to this event.

You are assuming he made a conscious decision to "open himself up". What if all he had to do was listen to SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned? Shrim claims the CD is an "audio grimoire" that is a spell book. It includes what are essentially instructions in conducting a demonic invocation based on the so called "Demonic Bible".
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

dangrsmind wrote:
    Wes wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:

You are assuming he made a conscious decision to "open himself up". What if all he had to do was listen to SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned? Shrim claims the CD is an "audio grimoire" that is a spell book. It includes what are essentially instructions in conducting a demonic invocation based on the so called "Demonic Bible".

It'd be interesting if a defense attorney could prove Sick put a spell on Sam, but I don't think that'll happen. I guess they could also attempt an insanity plea based on demonic-possession. But irregardless, Sam did consciously get involved in this scene and he is the 'person' responsible for what transpired, imho.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 am

Wes wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:
    Wes wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:

It'd be interesting if a defense attorney could prove Sick put a spell on Sam, but I don't think that'll happen. I guess they could also attempt an insanity plea based on demonic-possession. But irregardless, Sam did consciously get involved in this scene and he is the 'person' responsible for what transpired, imho.

What I am saying, is that simply listening to the music might be "the spell".

Also consider the inverse, there was a spell put on the girls so he felt obligated to kill them before it was too late.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 am

In consideration of whether the music could be "the spell:" I originally saw this back in February but then WS died out and I never posted anything about it.
    In this Myspace blog there is a quote from Athens, TX (there is a typo so it says Anthens) about Sick's new album being the best ever.

There was a string of church fires that began in Athens on January 1.

If I remember correctly, Sick and his crew played in Dallas either on December 31st or shortly before that. Dallas is not that far from Athens.

Last edited by DoctorZ on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Actually looking it up further, it looks they made an arrest since I last looked at the case:

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Interesting DoctorZ, very interesting. Any idea what is with the upside down cross on the artist's sketch?

I looked at the MySpace pages (still cached) for "Mr. Brightside" and there is no reference to SKR or horrorcore so I doubt there is a direct link of any sort. Some stories that the guy had books on demon worship and atheism in his house. Sounds like it was just one book however so I don't know. I'll be interested to learn what book it was.

The release date for SickTanick's new CD In Nomine Sicktanick was 1/22/10 and was also the date that Renata Monet, another self proclaimed Satanist, committed murder and suicide.

And there was one fan that claimed the CD release caused her sister to have a miscarriage. I'll have to see if I can find that posting again...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm

DoctorZ wrote:Actually looking it up further, it looks they made an arrest since I last looked at the case:

VERY good find Z, these guys fit the profile for horrocore fans. I wonder if we can connect them to Shrim's new album or that Dallas concert. I am not going to suggest anyone in particular is behind the church fires but I could see how listening to some of Shrims music might lead someone mentally unstable to do this.

I do wonder now if there is a connection.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Recalling that Sam McCroskey wrote a song called "Burning Churches"...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 pm

We need exact dates for:

Dallas SKR show.

All Fires.

Release of new SKR album: 1/22/10
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 pm

dangrsmind wrote:

Also consider the inverse, there was a spell put on the girls so he felt obligated to kill them before it was too late.

That is an interesting theory. But imo, I think it'd take more than just listening to a "spell" or unknowingly reciting some words. Of course I'm not an expert on spells or the occult, althoughI do believe it is dangerous to take part in that realm because it does expose a person to demonic influences and can likely lead to demonic possession.

I know this is all tricky when it comes to a court of law, though. I think the best they could hope for is an insanity defense. But with the way their were multiple murders and in a span of several day, I think it'll be a tough sell.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Recalling that Sam McCroskey wrote a song called "Burning Churches"...
    Maybe we still arent seeing the whole picture yet, Shrim does speak of a new world order which he will play a part in destroying christianity and in which the newly evolved man will be like him.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Wes wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:

That is an interesting theory. But imo, I think it'd take more than just listening to a "spell" or unknowingly reciting some words. Of course I'm not an expert on spells or the occult, althoughI do believe it is dangerous to take part in that realm because it does expose a person to demonic influences and can likely lead to demonic possession.

I know this is all tricky when it comes to a court of law, though. I think the best they could hope for is an insanity defense. But with the way their were multiple murders and in a span of several day, I think it'll be a tough sell.

He's surrounded by believers with higher social status. This might lead him to believe as well.

Also, he attended a performance of the music. I don't know to what extent (if any) ritual elements were incorporated into the show. I didn't see anything like this in the YouTube videos I watched, but certainly the elments are incuded in the CD itself. In the packaging and lyrics for example.

I know some people that perform ritual music and the boundary between musical performance and ritual isn't always clear cut.

I am curious if PiXy can comment.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Paximus wrote:We need exact dates for:

Dallas SKR show.

All Fires.

Release of new SKR album: 1/22/10

I think there was a flyer for the show on Sick's Myspace for a while. I'll see if I can find it, but I have to do actual work for a little bit. Damn job.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Paximus wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:Recalling that Sam McCroskey wrote a song called "Burning Churches"...
    Maybe we still arent seeing the whole picture yet, Shrim does speak of a new world order which he will play a part in destroying christianity and in which the newly evolved man will be like him.

Of course he isn't the only one proposing such a new world order. It is a common theme in various religious and occult belief systems,i.e. Thelema, and I'd also have to consider the scientific notion of transhumanism and ideas about the technological singularity to be compatible with this theme.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 am