Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+11
Metzgermeister
Wes
charliechan
ziggy
ROCKDAWG
tapu
piXy
smartie74
dangrsmind
AndresEscobar
Percy
15 posters

ScaryMary...............

Percy
    Percy

ScaryMary............... - Page 2 Empty Re: ScaryMary...............

Post by Percy Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:22 pm

ScaryMary wrote:
    Paximus wrote:I respect ScaryMary but please for the love of all things good DO NOT bring that sykosam forum crowd here, not my style at all. This site is for 18 and over, I dont want to see it taken over by a bunch of 15 year old kids who think Sam is cool.

I want Sam to get a fair trial and I dont think he is a cold blooded killer but I dont want his autograph either.

I think there is like 2 people that post on the SykoSam site anymore. Alec pretty much runs it now that the owner is MIA so things have changed around there. And no, he knows nothing about this site btw. I rarely even talk to him anymore now that he is trying to become an apostle. I don't associate with SKR or any of their followers. I just sure hope Alec don't turn into another Sam if ya know what I mean...

Thanks Mary I was hoping you wouldnt take my comments the wrong way, I think you know me well enough to know where I am coming from. Some of the earlier comments I saw on sykosam from certain people I dont want to call out, just made me very concerned that they really seemed to think what he did was cool and that they may even want to become famous like that themselves. Thats a little skeevy for my taste but to each their own.

I just want this place to be serious adult discussion regarding why things like this happen and what we can do to prevent it because there is nothing at all cool about any of it.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 pm

ScaryMary wrote:I think there is like 2 people that post on the SykoSam site anymore. Alec pretty much runs it now that the owner is MIA so things have changed around there. And no, he knows nothing about this site btw. I rarely even talk to him anymore now that he is trying to become an apostle. I don't associate with SKR or any of their followers. I just sure hope Alec don't turn into another Sam if ya know what I mean...

We think alike regarding this issue...after reading all I could into the SKR crew I've come to the conclusion they are not good people. They are users. But Alec won't understand our side of things until it's too late.

Paximus wrote:I dont know Alex or any of the rest of them there but my impression is that they are more fans of Sam than people interested in this case which at the end of the day does involve the brutal murder of four people committed by Sam (as far as we know) that doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a fair trial or that he is a sociopathic cold blooded killer, which I have all along suggested he is not, but I certainly dont want this to become Sam McCroskey fan club central either.

Yeah I completely understand what you're saying here. Some people are fans of Sam for all the wrong reasons and they don't belong here. We actually feel sympathy for those who were victims, whereas the "I love Syko Sam cuz he's a killer' club members don't feel anything at all.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Seems like someone should call that kid's parents.
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:32 pm

ScaryMary............... - Page 2 Emoticon-0144-nod
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Seems like someone should call that kid's parents.

ScaryMary............... - Page 2 18478
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:54 pm

This is exactly the behavior that pissed me off regarding Emma and SKR. It's one thing for an adult who has fully reached their ability to reason to get into this stuff and decide that they are going to be one of the SKR sheep, but it's another thing when Shirm and Liz prey upon the young and impressionable and contribute to the delinquency of a minor while having that minor promote their wickedly ridiculous shit.

If these people are "promoters" for SKR and are getting compensated in any way and not claiming it, are there legal issues here? Just sayin' they got some famous mobsters on tax evasion charges when they couldn't pin more aggregious crimes on them.

Hmph. I really don't like those people in the 505 more for their conduct than their so-called music.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 am

It seems the kids would have to declare the promotional items they receive as income.

SKR is probably OK here unless the IRS were to find that the Unholy Apostles were employees for which SKR had failed to pay social security or other taxes. This is a big deal in the software industry where the IRS has found many consultants to be employees at some major companies including Microsoft.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 am

Do you really think it's possible that someone could get enough SKR crap to be required to file a tax return as a result of that? I don't really know or much care how much product they put out, but I would think a complete set of everything wouldn't amount to too much in the way of pay. (Not to mention that I wouldn't be able to find anything of value in that catalog anyway.)

In my radio days, we got tons of promo stuff and it often went home with whoever wanted it if the music director didn't add it. No one ever asked where it went and no one ever suggested that it might be considered income to receive it. iTunes has changed a lot of things, but the music industry would probably grind to a halt if anyone got serious about cracking down on promo distribution.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 am

Do you still have all those promos? Because the way they used to do it is those were owned by the record company. And the receivers were supposed to return them, not sell them to used record stores. But you are right nobody cares and the amount is de minimis.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 am

dangrsmind wrote:Do you still have all those promos? Because the way they used to do it is those were owned by the record company. And the receivers were supposed to return them, not sell them to used record stores. But you are right nobody cares and the amount is de minimis.

Every record collector I know has lots of promos. Some came labeled to say they belonged to the record company, but tons didn't. I don't think many ever went back. My guess is that saying that they should was a way around some other problem, like dealing with tax issues.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:34 am

Well yes. They set it up this way so that the promos weren't treated as salary or payments for services of any sort. They say right on them that the receiver doesn't own them and they should be returned on request.

But then the record industry argues that all sales of music CDs are sales of licenses to use the contained musical works not actual sales of a physical good.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Na, the only reason I would mention it or care would be if Shirm and Liz would go down for something, not the dopey kids who rep them. But I could personally care less if the Income Redistribution Service could get a dime, even from them. They are the lesser of the two evils believe it or not Smile
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 pm

I still cannot believe that kid is becoming an apostle and I cant help but think he has his own reasons for this. Anyone who has read some of his earlier comments on sykosam about Sam and the murders has to be concerned about that kid and his grip on reality. I am sure he is a good kid and my intention here is not to bad mouth anyone but what I saw was a what appeared to be a 15 year old who really thought Sam was the greatest guy in the world, a real hero and role model. That is a bit concerning to me.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Can you say more about that PiXy? What exactly did he say?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:24 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Can you say more about that PiXy? What exactly did he say?
    Oh it was just little shit about how excited he was to get a letter from Sam, how he was going to get his hair cut like Sams, how he wanted Sam's autograph badly and him taking offense at some who were critical of Sam, saying that Sam was a cool guy and a great rapper and deserved respect etc. Just little things like that coming from a 15 year old tend to concern me, ive known similar kids to speak in the same manner of the columbine shooters and that is sort of concerning and they were definitely mentally unstable types

I dont know Alec and I have nothing bad to say about the kid, to each their own, I am just not sure he really understands what Sam did and the consequences of those actions, showing support for Sam as a personal friend of his is one thing but being a fan of Sam, when you dont even know him, thinking he is cool etc, is a little overboard IMO. But thats just me. I can understand those who care for and are close to Sam showing support for him, thats not at issue, but the whole Sam fan club thing is a different animal.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 pm

I was sort of joking about contacting his parents but maybe someone should.

Also, isn't becoming an Unholy Apostle somewhat incompatible with being a fan of Syko Sam? I thought all the SKR people hated Sam now.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Well they may hate Sam but what they LOVE is cashing in - and apparently at just about any cost. I am not an anit-capitalist, but I laugh at the fact that they seem to hate hypocrisy even though they pretty much embody it.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Just because you promote SKR doesnt mean Raz will make you an Apostle.....
    and i never got compensated for it financially or with merch or anything except getting songs before they were released or never released stuff and of course Sick and Raz's "friendship"
    LMAO
    I dont know who Alec is, i have never been to the Syko Sam website forum.
    Its so funny bc i remember when his music myspace page had like 10 friends and Sam didnt want anyone to hear his music
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Interesting. I'm curious why anyone wants to be labeled an Unholy Apostle then. Care to speculate PiXy?
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Insecure people like to be let into a group. Suddenly they're a member of a club, when they have been an outsider for so long. That's how cults thrive, in part.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Perhaps so. Consider this image of two of the UAs...the girl was a friend of Mel's and she's the one with the "Princess Chair" and SKR graf in her house.

ScaryMary............... - Page 2 L_ae9f15dfb85840a1823213841f1cf8ae
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Perhaps so. Consider this image of two of the UAs...the girl was a friend of Mel's and she's the one with the "Princess Chair" and SKR graf in her house.

ScaryMary............... - Page 2 L_ae9f15dfb85840a1823213841f1cf8ae
    Christ dont these kids have parents?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 pm

I think they are adults. FWIW.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 pm

"Insecure people like to be let into a group. Suddenly they're a member of a club, when they have been an outsider for so long. That's how cults thrive, in part". Crow--I agree with that to a point. You can't save all the losers. Loser+ Outsider=Dead Meat. Q.--Who would do that? A.--Sam Mccroskey
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 am

Paximus wrote:I still cannot believe that kid is becoming an apostle and I cant help but think he has his own reasons for this. Anyone who has read some of his earlier comments on sykosam about Sam and the murders has to be concerned about that kid and his grip on reality. I am sure he is a good kid and my intention here is not to bad mouth anyone but what I saw was a what appeared to be a 15 year old who really thought Sam was the greatest guy in the world, a real hero and role model. That is a bit concerning to me.

Nah I asked him his thoughts on Sam he said he doesn't like him as a human being, but likes his music, and is a fan of him only for his music.

But we could leave this poor kid alone, no? He's got loving parents and he's a smart kid. Just needs more friends like Mary and I in his life. (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am