Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+14
ericclimbs
Percy
FARMVILLIAN
wadahoot
Heroine
blouAngel
ziggy
DoctorZ
dangrsmind
ROCKDAWG
AndresEscobar
piXy
tapu
Peace
18 posters

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

boygenius
    boygenius

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 4 Empty Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

Post by boygenius Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 am

ziggy wrote:Yes, please. See, I knew there would be whisperings from the community at that gathering on what went down. What happened in the kitchen??

Sorry Zig, no new whispers from the auction yesterday, but it was something I was told not long after the murders and never really mentioned on the old site. Lets just say it involved the garbage disposal......I'm not saying it indeed happened, but it was told to me from someone I consider a credible source, for what that's worth.
    piXy
    piXy

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 4 Empty Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:51 am

The garbage disposal??? ewww
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:56 am

Hmm, after reading all those Dexter books etc. he's still going to try and use the disposal to get rid of the bodies?

Not going to work.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 am

Huh. Maybe the guy really is a psycho and he did stuff like that, experimenting etc. like dahmer might do. fits in with staying theer for days
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks for the info Boygenius its great to have some new info to mull over. I was trying to talk Heroine into going, with a video camera, but she couldn't make it.
    Was there any actual chitchat amongst the bidders, that you were aware of, referencing the murders? As in was that disclosed in any of the literature before bidding started?
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:48 pm

ericclimbs wrote:Thanks for the info Boygenius its great to have some new info to mull over. I was trying to talk Heroine into going, with a video camera, but she couldn't make it.
    Was there any actual chitchat amongst the bidders, that you were aware of, referencing the murders? As in was that disclosed in any of the literature before bidding started?
    Yeah that
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Garbage disposal, huh? You'd think that it would be removed as evidence if this were true. Did the flyer say anything about a new garbage disposal?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:Garbage disposal, huh? You'd think that it would be removed as evidence if this were true. Did the flyer say anything about a new garbage disposal?

Good post
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:18 pm

I don't know if a new garbage disposal would ever warrant getting listed, but I think it would sound particularly ominous for this house.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:25 pm

There was a lot of talk of this garbage disposal rumor over at websleuths at one time. If you go back and look you will find it, this isnt the first time that rumor has surfaced as I recall someone saying he tried to use the GD to dispose of some of the body parts, in our discussions over there not long after the murders. I dont recall who brought it up at the time but we did discuss this already. There was also talk of a meat cleaver being used and I do believe one was taken and is listed on the warrants. So that may lend some credence to the use of the GD.
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Paximus wrote:There was a lot of talk of this garbage disposal rumor over at websleuths at one time. If you go back and look you will find it, this isnt the first time that rumor has surfaced as I recall someone saying he tried to use the GD to dispose of some of the body parts, in our discussions over there not long after the murders. I dont recall who brought it up at the time but we did discuss this already. There was also talk of a meat cleaver being used and I do believe one was taken and is listed on the warrants. So that may lend some credence to the use of the GD.

I might have brought that up a while back then, but I didn't think I did. Anyways, nothing was disclosed about the house being a place where murders had taken place, I just think everyone knew.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Did you get the impression that many of the people there were there just out of curiosity?
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:07 pm

I think there were a few people there for that, but it was really hard to tell.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Yeah, i know ida acted like i was lookin to buy.

Do you have a copy of the flyer? (sorry if you already said something about this)

Maybe it's online?

Also, did you notice anything about new floors? Where all they were?

( sure hope you like answering questions Smile )

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:13 pm

and what would be put in the garbage disposal? you would think the police would have dismantled it and put it in the search warrant as well. or even the septic tanks, like the toilets, but then who knows...
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Yeah, that just seems like a classic made-up detail.
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Crow wrote:Yeah, i know ida acted like i was lookin to buy.

Do you have a copy of the flyer? (sorry if you already said something about this)

Maybe it's online?

There wasn't a flyer that I know of, but it was listed online in the newspaper. As far as the floors, they were all hardwood, so I don't know if there was carpet down over the hardwood that was pulled up or if they had a lot of rugs down. Nothing really looked new, but may have been refinished.

Like I said about the garbage disposal, I just heard that from someone I trust, but I by no means am saying it's a fact.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 pm

thanks boygenius anyway, your input is much appreciated Very Happy
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 pm

boygenius wrote:

Maybe it's online?

There wasn't a flyer that I know of, but it was listed online in the newspaper. As far as the floors, they were all hardwood, so I don't know if there was carpet down over the hardwood that was pulled up or if they had a lot of rugs down. Nothing really looked new, but may have been refinished.

Like I said about the garbage disposal, I just heard that from someone I trust, but I by no means am saying it's a fact.

Thats cool bro, keep them coming, we are glad to have you here. Just curious how did you find us here?

You may or may not know that I am a part-time journalist with press credentials, and I am working on a book and possible film documentary on this case and am gathering all the facts and rumors I can get my hands on, would you mind asking your source if he would care to speak with me, I would protect his identity since I have a moral and ethical obligation to do so, but I would love to use him as a possible unnamed source for this GD information and use anything else he may have as far as local whispers.

Let me know. If he doesnt want to thats ok but I can use all I can get.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Crow wrote:I don't know if a new garbage disposal would ever warrant getting listed, but I think it would sound particularly ominous for this house.

Any responsible person who buys a house inquires about the fixtures. A new garbage disposal is a selling point.
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:07 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Crow wrote:I don't know if a new garbage disposal would ever warrant getting listed, but I think it would sound particularly ominous for this house.

Any responsible person who buys a house inquires about the fixtures. A new garbage disposal is a selling point.

I would agree, but this was an estate auction, so I took it as a "buy as is" so they make not have asked a lot of questions before bidding.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:09 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:

My bad. I thought we were talking abotu listing it in an ad or a flyer.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Crow wrote:Yeah, that just seems like a classic made-up detail.

Yeah, no offense boygenius, but I doubt this. What fascinates me about these local rumors is that they never add substance to the actual murders. They only add details after the fact to make Sam seem more culpable, monstrous. Or, rather, they make what happened more like a movie than a crime. Which I suppose is ironic.
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Paximus wrote:
    boygenius wrote:

Maybe it's online?

Thats cool bro, keep them coming, we are glad to have you here. Just curious how did you find us here?

You may or may not know that I am a part-time journalist with press credentials, and I am working on a book and possible film documentary on this case and am gathering all the facts and rumors I can get my hands on, would you mind asking your source if he would care to speak with me, I would protect his identity since I have a moral and ethical obligation to do so, but I would love to use him as a possible unnamed source for this GD information and use anything else he may have as far as local whispers.

Let me know. If he doesnt want to thats ok but I can use all I can get.

I was on the old site and went MIA for a while, but when I came back everyone was gone, so I had to do a little searching on the site and came across the link. I do remember from the old site that you had some sort of press credentials. I think it's pretty cool that your working on all of those things and I'd be happy to help get any info I can for you, but can't make any promises about my source. To be honest, I hate when people say they have sources anyways because we all have "sources" and sometimes they are called rumor spreaders, but I don't know what else to call a person you trust about info you get.

I've always thought this would make for a good movie/book/documentary because of all the things involved. Let me know if you have any more questions about the house or things that were being sold at the estate auction because I looked through the majority of stuff that was out there.
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Crow wrote:Yeah, that just seems like a classic made-up detail.

Yeah, no offense boygenius, but I doubt this. What fascinates me about these local rumors is that they never add substance to the actual murders. They only add details after the fact to make Sam seem more culpable, monstrous. Or, rather, they make what happened more like a movie than a crime. Which I suppose is ironic.

None taken. I can see where this sounds movieish because I thought the same thing when I first heard it, but the whole damn situation seems like a movie script to me too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 pm