Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    What is your favorite

    Share
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    What is your favorite

    Post by Percy on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 am

    Color: Olive Drab Green

    Non Gourmet Food: BBQ Ribs

    Drink: Chocolate Milk

    Movie: The Godfather

    TV Show: Law and Order

    Actor: Marlon Brando

    Actress: Maryl Streep, esp in: 1. Manhattan (1979) 2. Deer Hunter, The (1978) 3. Adaptation. (2002) 4. Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)

    Director: Woody Allen and David Lynch

    Clothing: Cuttoff Camo Fatigue Shorts and a T shirt and flip flops

    Shoes: Birkenstocks

    Car: BMW, 1966 Ford Mustang Ragtop, VW Bus

    Motorcycle: Harley

    State: New York

    City: San Francisco and New York City



    Feel free to add to the list as you go, for fun....


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    karma

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-02-25
    Age : 40
    Location : In a state of general pissiness

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by karma on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 pm

    Color: Pink/purple

    Non Gourmet Food: Rib eye steak

    Drink: Pepsi

    Movie: Aliens

    TV Show: House

    Actor: Keanu Reeves

    Actress: Angelina Jolie

    Director: I watch them only so don't really know/care

    Clothing:
    comfy. sweats and a t-shirt

    Shoes:
    Birkenstocks, would love a pair but not in my budget. I usually go barefoot or in socks at home, so I guess I don't have a fav.

    Car: Lamborghini

    Motorcycle:
    the kind that has a safe driver in front of me!

    State: Washington

    City: San Francisco

    Animal/pet: Dog

    Animal/wild: Black panther

    Song: Still Remains by Stone Temple Pilots

    Author: J.D. Robb

    Saying: Damn Skippy!

    Liquor: Tequila
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by Percy on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

    Good list!


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by DoctorZ on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 pm

    Color: Blue, but I have this weird thing about not wanting to see it so much so that I don't get tired of it.

    Non Gourmet Food: Smoke brisket.

    Drink: Cherry Coke

    Movie: Requiem for a Dream

    TV Show: Grounded for Life, no clue why but I love it.

    Clothing: Jeans and a t-shirt

    Shoes: I really don't care.

    Car: Camaro, every style since they began. The early to mid-90's have a kind of boring look but I still stay loyal.

    Motorcycle: Currently have a motard, but will ride anything.

    State: Texas

    Animal/pet: Dog

    Animal/wild: Wolf

    Author: William Faulkner

    Liquor: Bourbon
    avatar
    Percy
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 1274
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by Percy on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 pm

    MMmmm SMOKE BRISKET, thats good stuff, good list there too Doc!


    _________________
    Ask me about $cientology, E-Meters, Xenu, The R-6 Implant, Body Thetans, Engrams and the State of Clear.
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 57
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by ziggy on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm

    Color: Red

    Non Gourmet Food: Filet Mignon


    Drink: Soy Green Tea Latte

    Movie: Napoleon Dynamite

    TV Show: Damages


    Clothing: Boot flare leg Levis and a cute shirt

    Shoes: Wickedly awesome boots or strappy sandals preferably black

    Car: give me a Jag (Shaguar, yeah baby)

    Motorcycle: Harley

    State: California

    Animal/pet: Pygmy goat or Horse

    Animal/wild: Zebra

    Author: William Shakespear


    Liquor: Crown Royal
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by claudicici on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

    you reminded me of "requiem for a dream",Dr.Z,love that movie,must go post a clip in the movie threat.....

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by DoctorZ on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 pm

    ziggy wrote:Color: Red

    Non Gourmet Food: Filet Mignon


    Drink: Soy Green Tea Latte

    Movie: Napoleon Dynamite

    TV Show: Damages


    Clothing: Boot flare leg Levis and a cute shirt

    Shoes: Wickedly awesome boots or strappy sandals preferably black

    Car: give me a Jag (Shaguar, yeah baby)

    Motorcycle: Harley

    State: California

    Animal/pet: Pygmy goat or Horse

    Animal/wild: Zebra

    Author: William Shakespear


    Liquor: Crown Royal

    Napoleon Dynamite was the last time I saw a movie in the theater. My girlfriend still doesn't quite get why I like that movie. Gosh.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by claudicici on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:07 am

    ... ....her mom goes to college...
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 57
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by ziggy on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:42 am

    BWAH Claudi that was perfecto! Kip was so bad ass. I have no idea why I love that movie so much but I can't help it and I could watch it over and over. I still have Canned Heat as my ring tone -----lame!!! I know!!! Luckily when you get to be a woman of certain age you don't care.

    You know it was one of the highest viewed movies by the younger MTV generation (meaning the MTV that doesn' t play music videos anymore) and it had zero nudity and not one swear word. Just goes to show ya....

    DocZ you need to get out more! The last movie I saw in the theatre and actually laughed out loud was The Hangover. That was pretty damn funny. Prior to that it was Tropic Thunder.

    Those would be two more favorites.
    avatar
    claudicici

    Posts : 1259
    Join date : 2010-02-16

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by claudicici on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 am

    ...yes "the hangover" was damn funny...I don't think I stopped laughing during that entire movie...
    avatar
    ladyg

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 50
    Location : Canada

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by ladyg on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 am

    Color: Green

    Non Gourmet Food: sghetti and meatballs

    Drink:
    umm beer

    Movie: gone with the wind

    TV Show: charmed

    Actor: al pacino

    Actress: sandra bullock

    Director: stephen speillberg

    Clothing: shorts and tank

    Shoes:
    sandals...

    Car: rav 4x4

    Motorcycle:
    dunno

    State: georgia

    City: Toronta
    avatar
    bobskat

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2010-03-09
    Age : 59
    Location : In a cave in a land called honah lee

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by bobskat on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:36 pm

    Color: Green

    Non Gourmet Food: BBQ Pork of Beef Ribs

    Drink: coffee

    Movie: All that Jazz



    TV Show: Chuck

    Actor: Bogart

    Actress: anyone who is not Megan Fox

    Director: Mel Brooks

    Clothing: shorts and a T

    Shoes:
    sandals...

    Car: Jag

    Motorcycle:
    Honda

    State: confusion

    City: Paris

    DoctorZ

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2010-02-26
    Location : Northern VA, aka Hell

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by DoctorZ on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 pm

    ziggy wrote:BWAH Claudi that was perfecto! Kip was so bad ass. I have no idea why I love that movie so much but I can't help it and I could watch it over and over. I still have Canned Heat as my ring tone -----lame!!! I know!!! Luckily when you get to be a woman of certain age you don't care.

    You know it was one of the highest viewed movies by the younger MTV generation (meaning the MTV that doesn' t play music videos anymore) and it had zero nudity and not one swear word. Just goes to show ya....

    DocZ you need to get out more! The last movie I saw in the theatre and actually laughed out loud was The Hangover. That was pretty damn funny. Prior to that it was Tropic Thunder.

    Those would be two more favorites.

    It's not so much that I don't go out, it's that I hate going out to the movies. The Hangover is awesome though. Zach Galifanakis or however you spell his name is hilarious. During my freshman year of college he had his own late night show (I don't remember what channel) and my roommate and I watched it every night.
    avatar
    karma

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-02-25
    Age : 40
    Location : In a state of general pissiness

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by karma on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:03 am

    DoctorZ wrote:Color: Blue, but I have this weird thing about not wanting to see it so much so that I don't get tired of it.

    Non Gourmet Food: Smoke brisket.

    Drink: Cherry Coke

    Movie: Requiem for a Dream

    TV Show: Grounded for Life, no clue why but I love it.

    Clothing: Jeans and a t-shirt

    Shoes: I really don't care.

    Car: Camaro, every style since they began. The early to mid-90's have a kind of boring look but I still stay loyal.

    Motorcycle: Currently have a motard, but will ride anything.

    State: Texas

    Animal/pet: Dog

    Animal/wild: Wolf

    Author: William Faulkner

    Liquor: Bourbon

    That's because it's a good show!!!! I like it too!!
    avatar
    karma

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-02-25
    Age : 40
    Location : In a state of general pissiness

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by karma on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 am

    bobskat wrote:Color: Green

    Non Gourmet Food: BBQ Pork of Beef Ribs

    Drink: coffee

    Movie: All that Jazz



    TV Show: Chuck

    Actor: Bogart

    Actress: anyone who is not Megan Fox

    Director: Mel Brooks

    Clothing: shorts and a T

    Shoes:
    sandals...

    Car: Jag

    Motorcycle:
    Honda

    State: confusion

    City: Paris

    I don't like Megan (thinks she's all that) Fox either.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What is your favorite

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:14 pm