Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
ericclimbs
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
DoctorZ
smartie74
the tapu
ladyg
wadahoot
AndresEscobar
piXy
claudicici
dangrsmind
Percy
SarahThiZZle
17 posters

Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Percy
    Percy

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by Percy Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:16 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Sarah,

Thanks for sharing this with us. This is truly a sad story, although perhaps one with a happy ending now with you marrying recently. Congradulations! Hopefully your in laws and your new extended family can be more of a support network for you than your biological family can be right now. Sounds like your mom has some issues to work through.

As far as Shrim, I understand what you are saying but this still doesn't show any involvement on his part. He was worried he'd be made a scapegoat, and I think that was justified. As far as the the blog in which it was rumored that SickTanick told Sam to say "Jesus told you to do it." during the making of a video, that has been proven to be false. First of all, the video was made a few years ago in 2006 before Sam was involved with SKR I think. Also, the blog claimed the video was made in New Mexico and the false name used by the blog author was a New Mexico resident. Did Sam travel to the 505 in 2006? If not, then this never happened. Also, just FYI, it appears the guy that made that blog is a serial Internet loon/fraudster that has also made sites attacking Scientology. The blog also contained some erroneous or irrelevant astrologocial information. I can provide more details on all of this if you want.

I sincerely believe that the group here knows more about SKR and their relationship to this case than anyone else in the world. Probably more than law enforcement knows in some aspects, although not in terms of what actually happened in Farmville VA. I understand that you have a bad feeling about SickTanick's involvement but if he was really involved, you are going to need to find some evidence because your brother is in very serious trouble. Ziggy asked you about their motive for killing Emma and Mel and the parents, but even if we forget the motive for a second, there is just absolutely no evidence that they were involved in these crimes directly in any way. Are you saying they were involved in the actual murders or just as an influence on your brother?

Because in all honesty I don't know that being a bad influence is a crime...

Finally, I have to think that some of this family background might be helpful to Sam's defense. Have you been in contact with his attorney? I agree with Ziggy that it seems that you should be. Do you know how to contact him? I think you should do that ASAP.

-D

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 18478 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 918639

Finally, I have to think that some of this family background might be
    helpful to Sam's defense. Have you been in contact with his attorney? I
    agree with Ziggy that it seems that you should be. Do you know how to
    contact him? I think you should do that ASAP.

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 918639 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 918639 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 18478 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 18478 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 177492 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 97195 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 97195
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 9 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by ericclimbs Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:43 am

dangrsmind wrote:Sarah,

Thanks for sharing this with us. This is truly a sad story, although perhaps one with a happy ending now with you marrying recently. Congradulations! Hopefully your in laws and your new extended family can be more of a support network for you than your biological family can be right now. Sounds like your mom has some issues to work through.

As far as Shrim, I understand what you are saying but this still doesn't show any involvement on his part. He was worried he'd be made a scapegoat, and I think that was justified. As far as the the blog in which it was rumored that SickTanick told Sam to say "Jesus told you to do it." during the making of a video, that has been proven to be false. First of all, the video was made a few years ago in 2006 before Sam was involved with SKR I think. Also, the blog claimed the video was made in New Mexico and the false name used by the blog author was a New Mexico resident. Did Sam travel to the 505 in 2006? If not, then this never happened. Also, just FYI, it appears the guy that made that blog is a serial Internet loon/fraudster that has also made sites attacking Scientology. The blog also contained some erroneous or irrelevant astrologocial information. I can provide more details on all of this if you want.

I sincerely believe that the group here knows more about SKR and their relationship to this case than anyone else in the world. Probably more than law enforcement knows in some aspects, although not in terms of what actually happened in Farmville VA. I understand that you have a bad feeling about SickTanick's involvement but if he was really involved, you are going to need to find some evidence because your brother is in very serious trouble. Ziggy asked you about their motive for killing Emma and Mel and the parents, but even if we forget the motive for a second, there is just absolutely no evidence that they were involved in these crimes directly in any way. Are you saying they were involved in the actual murders or just as an influence on your brother?

Because in all honesty I don't know that being a bad influence is a crime...

Finally, I have to think that some of this family background might be helpful to Sam's defense. Have you been in contact with his attorney? I agree with Ziggy that it seems that you should be. Do you know how to contact him? I think you should do that ASAP.

-D

Not that I don't think the guy's a fraud but that's funny! He must be crazy if he's attacking Scientology! My apologies if you are a Scientologist. If you are we should start a thread on that and discuss.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:59 am

Other than less than 100,000 people--which ain't too many--who doesn't attack scientology?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 am

Well Tom Newton aka Mark Kropidlowski attacks "Anonymous" as anti-religious terrorists for their attacks on Scientology. He also made the blogs that attack SickTanick and I beleive he was the guy selling the Syko Sam t-shirts on Cafe Press.

From Google:
    "HORROR-CORE" = HATE-SPEECH
    23 Sep 2009 by Mark Kropidlowski
    "Chapter 2 : In Nomine SickTanicK" is still in the somewhat "early development" stages, but is shaping up to be the darkest and most serious work yet from SickTanicK. Compromised of song titles like "Cornerstone" "Ritual Rape" "Say You ...
    AN OPEN LETTER TO "HORROR CORE" RAPPERS - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - References

This blog was removed and is no longer available online, probably because the author claimed to be another person Paul Calcagano who is a real person living in New Mexico.

The other blog is back with some changes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This person also posted many links to their blogs under the name "SallyForth" on various news sites etc.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:21 pm

More on Tom Newton: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:04 pm

dangrsmind wrote:More on Tom Newton: [url=http://forums.whyweprotest.net/24-fair-game-reports-personal-experiences/outed-tom-newton-anonymous-hate-group-44301/7/
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Thanks for those links. I remember the original version of that blog awhile back. I'm glad you keep such exhaustive records on all this. In hindsight I wished I had created folders for links, taken notes, and kept track of timelines etc.. I know its still all there at WS but I couldn't imagine having to go back through all those threads -- it would take forever.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:31 pm

SarahThiZZle wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:I'm personally having a bit of difficulty with this line of reasoning. How many people have an instance of marital infidelity in their family history? How many get dumped in a rude or even brutal fashion? People often are in these situations, and yet relatively few of them resort to deadly violence. What made this situation different for Sam? And in most cases of this sort of intimate violence which I've read about, the person makes a sudden rash decision rather than brooding for hours or days before acting. Something is missing in this story and has been from the beginning. IMO.

Ofcourse theres something missing. A lot is missing. I myself everyday watch the mailman go up and down the street till he gets to my door to see if Sammy wrote me back so I can get more info on whats going on. I have only recieved two letters. Very long ones but only two.

Im going to explain this a little better. My mom didn't just cheat on my dad once or twice. It has been going on since before we were born. My very first memory of my life is my mother taking Sammy and I to her boyfriends house. I was very very young but I still knew the difference between right and wrong and so did sammy. We watched her as she cheated on my loving father. And then she had left us for weeks. I had been the one to find out my mom was cheating every time....It was very hard. Sammy and I talked about it and knew before my dad did, until we finally told him.

Im not just talking about rumors or her sneakin in late. I mean pictures of her and other guys in her cell phone....dirty pictures. It had been YEARS of torment. Listening to my parents fight and being kept in our rooms to stay away from the all the hate. We were almost jailed to our corners of the house. My mother was a bitch and still is.

I couldnt even tell her I got married...I also have a restraining order against my mother thats good for myself, my husband, and my father. And sammy would be on there as well if he wasn't in this fucked up situation. Our family life was bad, and it was because of our mom. I tried telling my dad to leave her years and years ago! But he himself and my mother didnt know their real fathers so he wanted us to have both parents growing up.

Finally it was just toooo much so she moved out and started a really bad meth addiction.... Having our parents together all these years unhappy and fighting, and then divorce which led to use struggling because my mom was sucking my dad and his bank account dry, and then her going off the deep end.

It has been very hard. Sammy saw the beginning of it but I can say he is definitely lucky he isnt here now...I wont get too much into detail but My mom in a very drunken/high rage crashed her car and fought me in the street. She went to jail with bruises and the very next day I got married with cover up on my bruises from our fist fight and chunks of my hair missing.

This wasn't just a bad day...this was almost normal in our family.....does that help at all.

And to answer the other question...I never saw any of sammys girlfriends. I know he had one who was supposed to come stay with us for a week but I never saw her, and another one who lived in dublin or pleasenton out here that he went and stayed with here and there.

But I never saw her. I also was never home. Due to our family problems, I was always out doing my own thing. Does that help at all?
    Thank you so much for sharing ,Sarah,you know a while back I saw a video you posted somewhere,i don't remember where but it was in your house and your mom was sitting in a very dark room,smoking that bowl with the TV on mute.I never got that image out of my mind.I felt that trauma in that house so thick...I was so angry at your mom and that's all coming back now...for being so selfish ,whatever it is that made her that way,all your depressions ,all your addictions you have to put them aside when you have children,when you're responsible for someone else's life..I'm glad you have that restraining order and I'm sorry she even ruined your wedding.I can only imaging she's going off the deep end now ,I know she's your mom but I hope you can let go and don't look back....
    I was wondering about some stuff you mentioned in earlier blogs,it seemed as if you thought Sam was your mom's favourite,as if she was treating him better than you?..I was wondering also because your mom made it sound when she talked to the media that she was so overprotective of him and worked for the school just to be close to him?...is there any truth to that?...
    I just get the feeling that you were a lot more open about letting your mom know how wrong she was and that you started rebelling and voicing your opinion early on,it just seems to me Sam just stayed the "good little boy" not to bother her,I wanted to know if she was nicer to him when he was a little bit of a clown,did he make her laugh ?....oh and the final question is what ziggy asked,why didn't your dad want sam to go to va?
    SarahThiZZle

Post by SarahThiZZle Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:35 pm

i only have a second....my was not mad that my brother went to VA. Sammy had been saving up all his money for months to go to VA and to strictly for the wicked. He wasnt getting on my brothers case about paying rent like he was to me, because he know that he was gonna be gone for 2 weeks...as long as he was out of the house for a while ya know. as for saying not to come home...my dad was going through a really shitty divorce and he didnt really mean that. he denies he says that but i heard him...he didnt really mean it.

now as for the "jesus made me do it" they really talked about shit like that. When I was going through sammys stuff to see what to keep and throw away...i went through his cd's and "autographed" by other underground artists, they wrote "kill jesus" with smiley faces....inside the booklets ya know...I wish I didnt throw it away....I should have kept it. Sorry I couldnt answer any more questions. I gotta go and I work all week so I wont be back on till wednesday probably. its the only day I have off.
    SarahThiZZle

Post by SarahThiZZle Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:37 pm

oh and I am in contact with my brothers lawyer...he actually sent me a letter a few days ago saying he talked to my brother and he is worried I am not getting his letters. I have sent him 3 since his january 11th letter I recieved from him. And I have not got gotten anything back yet....I called His lawyer twice last this week and nothing back yet....so if anyone of you have had contact with sammy in the last week....please let me know and if any of you are planning on mailing him soon...can you please let him know that I have been mailing him....and ask if he is getting my letters.

I sent him weddings pictures that I dont have other copies of so I hope he is getting them....

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 pm

SarahThiZZle wrote:oh and I am in contact with my brothers lawyer...he actually sent me a letter a few days ago saying he talked to my brother and he is worried I am not getting his letters. I have sent him 3 since his january 11th letter I recieved from him. And I have not got gotten anything back yet....I called His lawyer twice last this week and nothing back yet....so if anyone of you have had contact with sammy in the last week....please let me know and if any of you are planning on mailing him soon...can you please let him know that I have been mailing him....and ask if he is getting my letters.

I sent him weddings pictures that I dont have other copies of so I hope he is getting them....

He mentioned about a month ago that he was worried that the guard might have threw his outgoing mail away because he sent letters out to 4 people (you was included in that list) and he hasn't got a reply from any of them.
    I'll be writing him in the next few days so I'll ask him if he got your letters and pictures for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am