Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
ericclimbs
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
DoctorZ
smartie74
the tapu
ladyg
wadahoot
AndresEscobar
piXy
claudicici
dangrsmind
Percy
SarahThiZZle
17 posters

Thank you for supporting Sammy.

ladyg
    ladyg

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by ladyg Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Paximus wrote:
    ladyg wrote:Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 163353 watch the crow..... Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 733262

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
    By the grave and
    stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
    `Though thy crest be shorn and
    shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
    Ghastly grim and ancient raven
    wandering from the nightly shore -
    Tell me what thy lordly name is on the
    Night's Plutonian shore!'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.' nevermore... Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 48183
    Percy
    Percy

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by Percy Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:59 pm

ladyg wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    ladyg wrote:Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 163353 watch the crow..... Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 733262

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
    By the grave and
    stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
    `Though thy crest be shorn and
    shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
    Ghastly grim and ancient raven
    wandering from the nightly shore -
    Tell me what thy lordly name is on the
    Night's Plutonian shore!'
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.' nevermore... Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 48183

I think the crow got spooked and flew away... Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 471294

Pixy's friend Crow has now signed up as Crowlovesheather so the other Crow is an imposter. Now we have two possible imposters.

Welcome to the REAL Crow. Tell us your story.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:09 am

Quite the mystery unfolding here.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 am

DoctorZ wrote:Quite the mystery unfolding here.

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 Flies_on_shit

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 937641
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 am

I'd like to suggest that anyone that has received direct messages from "Sarah" either via MySpace or Yahoo report this to the respective security groups at these companies. I've reached out to a friend at one of these companies, but it would be better if you all also contacted them directly.

This isn't the first time I've had to go to extreme measures, even risking my personal reputation, in order to detect and eliminate sock puppets and alters from a site. Why do I care you may wonder?

Because sock puppets spell the death of community and conversation. In the end nothing anyone says can be believed and any conversation any one has is rendered meaningless. I don't want our group's conversations to be rendered farcical by random ominous birds or whomever it really is behind this nonsense.

I appreciate your support and patience Pax and everyone.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 am

dangrsmind wrote:I'd like to suggest that anyone that has received direct messages from "Sarah" either via MySpace or Yahoo report this to the respective security groups at these companies. I've reached out to a friend at one of these companies, but it would be better if you all also contacted them directly.

This isn't the first time I've had to go to extreme measures, even risking my personal reputation, in order to detect and eliminate sock puppets and alters from a site. Why do I care you may wonder?

Because sock puppets spell the death of community and conversation. In the end nothing anyone says can be believed and any conversation any one has is rendered meaningless. I don't want our group's conversations to be rendered farcical by random ominous birds or whomever it really is behind this nonsense.

I appreciate your support and patience Pax and everyone.

Dude you have pretty much singlehandedly kept this case discussion alive when it should have been dead a long time ago by introducing a lot of interesting twists and turns over the last 3 months, I think you have earned the right to take any measures you need to in order to verify this matter to your own satisfaction, you havent accused anyone of anything at all, and even if you are wrong, and you may or may not be, I dont think that should change a damn thing regarding your reputation etc.

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    crowlovesheathermmfwcl

Post by crowlovesheathermmfwcl Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 am

Paximus wrote:

lmao i thought that was a cookie at first

and whats up yall im pixys real friend crow aka her number one fan lol
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 am

crowlovesheathermmfwcl wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

lmao i thought that was a cookie at first

and whats up yall im pixys real friend crow aka her number one fan lol

Hey REALCROW whats up bud, I heard you used to be affiliated with SKR as an apostle of some sort. We are discussion the Sam murder case and be extension we have included SKR and horrorcore in to the discussion so whatever you would like to add FEEL FREE.

We have someone by the name of CROW who signed up here a few days ago and PIXY and I thought it was YOU but obviously its an imposter. I will check with the forum mod to see what she can find out about this for you.

The picture was basically saying that we attract weirdness with this case like flies on shit. A lot of weird shit happening in this case since we started following it.

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 am

hey I'm Heather, always happy to meet a fan... heeheee Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 177492 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 48183
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:55 am

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 Affraid
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:56 am

Just great. Now we have multiple Heathers. Well they have to start their own thread to sort it out. This is the thread for sorting out Sarahs.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 am

And we have multiple crows?? That's it. I'm leaving and I ain't coming back.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:00 am

Wow this is getting more and more mysterious by the minute. Are you sure you aren't Razakel?
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:07 am

I have a hypothesis on Crow. If I'm correct it is harmless and someone trying to prove a point.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:12 am

Crow wrote:And we have multiple crows?? That's it. I'm leaving and I ain't coming back.
    No need to leave, youre as welcome as anyone else here, but this is getting a little confusing I must say.

You mentioned you were from websleuths?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:14 am

DoctorZ wrote:I have a hypothesis on Crow. If I'm correct it is harmless and someone trying to prove a point.

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 Eating_Crow

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:34 am

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 383562932_4d28d5fbc5
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 am

For those who are confused, Crowlovesheather is one of Pixy's close friends, he is a former SKR apostle that was kicked out by Raz like Pixy was. We had a member sign up with the name CROW the other day and Pixy and I thought it was HIM, when she contacted him and found out IT WAS NOT HIM he then signed up here himself as Crowlovesheather, to see what was going on.

We still do not know who the person posting as "Crow" is at this point, so DYODD.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 am

For those who don't know, I'm playing yahtzee and I just got two yahtzees in one game.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 am

DYODD?

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 am

Do Your Own Due Diligence
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 am

DoctorZ wrote:For those who don't know, I'm playing yahtzee and I just got two yahtzees in one game.

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 130642
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:06 am

All this flim-flammery and confusion has got me saying
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:38 am

Love that film. Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 3 418352
    SonicG
    SonicG

Post by SonicG Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 am

Hey y'all. I realize this is a bit of a bugger of a thread for a first post but there is no "Introduce Yourself" thread...Pax. kinda sorta knows me from another forum and I posted a small handful on one of the WS threads...

Anyhow, even if this isn't the real sister, I am curious about speculation as to why Sam's family has not visited him (they have not, right?). I would, of course, love to hear from the real Sarah as to what the family's feelings are.
    Also, have people been sending Sam books directly? My experience with California is books can only be sent to prisoners from established vendors and even then there are always various hurdles/restrictions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm