Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+9
bobskat
dangrsmind
claudicici
Percy
ziggy
ladyg
the tapu
piXy
Metzgermeister
13 posters

Outcast Members - Get to know one another

piXy
    piXy

Outcast Members - Get to know one another - Page 2 Empty Re: Outcast Members - Get to know one another

Post by piXy Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Julie!!!!!!!!! welcome to the forum!!!!!! how did u find us? lol
    claudicici
    claudicici

Outcast Members - Get to know one another - Page 2 Empty Re: Outcast Members - Get to know one another

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:15 am

Outcast Members - Get to know one another - Page 2 209377 catwoman !!!
    Catwomansixtsix
    Catwomansixtsix

Post by Catwomansixtsix Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm glad I found the forum! I found it looking at info on Sam McCroskey's case & noticed PiXy was already here Thank You for the warm welcome. I'm really enjoying reading here & am reading the 'conspiracy chat' at the moment...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 am

How old are you? 36
    What brought you to Websleuths? Sam McCroskey discussion
    How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? occassionally none - typically 12ish
    What is your career of choice in real life?
    Are you married? If so, how many years? yes 12 yrs
    What's your biggest accomplishment in life? making connections with others
    Do you have kids? Do you want kids?
    If you had a gun, would you shoot Razakel in the head with it?
    No. Pretty much everyone in her life has already done something to hurt her I suspect. I would not want to be one more. I have actually put some thought into what I would want to do for her and come up with the following.
    Raz needs a makeover. As long as she looks like trash and treats herself like trash she will continue to feel like trash. We could start with the tats. She needs several applications of wrecking balm. That would fade her poorly applied ink but would not make it totally disappear so she would need some coverup work. I suggest themed full sleeves. There are several ways she could go with this. Something floral would be cool. She could do a story of her life in pictures though I would encourage her to focus on the good and the future more than the bad and the past. Something maybe of her emerging from a dark tunnel going towards the light. I could recommend a good artist for her whose work does not look like it was done with a guitar string and a busted ink pen.
    Then she needs to rent a dumpster and clean out the hell hole she lives in. Get rid of the serial killer pics and other gore assosiated imagry. Ditch the angry music collection. Erase her contact list on the computer, format the hard drive, take 2 months off from going on line. Quit cold turkey. Then when she goes back open all new accounts. New email, new myspace etc.
    She needs a career change. Cannot be the queen of the wicked shit with flora tats. Need to spend some time with her considering other things that she could do to help her build a new identity that she could be proud of. She needs to spend some more time thinking about what the future could be for her and less about what the past was.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Scott wrote:How old are you? 36
    What brought you to Websleuths? Sam McCroskey discussion
    How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? occassionally none - typically 12ish
    What is your career of choice in real life?
    Are you married? If so, how many years? yes 12 yrs
    What's your biggest accomplishment in life? making connections with others
    Do you have kids? Do you want kids?
    If you had a gun, would you shoot Razakel in the head with it?
    No. Pretty much everyone in her life has already done something to hurt her I suspect. I would not want to be one more. I have actually put some thought into what I would want to do for her and come up with the following.
    Raz needs a makeover. As long as she looks like trash and treats herself like trash she will continue to feel like trash. We could start with the tats. She needs several applications of wrecking balm. That would fade her poorly applied ink but would not make it totally disappear so she would need some coverup work. I suggest themed full sleeves. There are several ways she could go with this. Something floral would be cool. She could do a story of her life in pictures though I would encourage her to focus on the good and the future more than the bad and the past. Something maybe of her emerging from a dark tunnel going towards the light. I could recommend a good artist for her whose work does not look like it was done with a guitar string and a busted ink pen.
    Then she needs to rent a dumpster and clean out the hell hole she lives in. Get rid of the serial killer pics and other gore assosiated imagry. Ditch the angry music collection. Erase her contact list on the computer, format the hard drive, take 2 months off from going on line. Quit cold turkey. Then when she goes back open all new accounts. New email, new myspace etc.
    She needs a career change. Cannot be the queen of the wicked shit with flora tats. Need to spend some time with her considering other things that she could do to help her build a new identity that she could be proud of. She needs to spend some more time thinking about what the future could be for her and less about what the past was.
    Outcast Members - Get to know one another - Page 2 177492
    Catwomansixtsix
    Catwomansixtsix

Post by Catwomansixtsix Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:38 pm

*off topic* I LOVE these Smileys...omg Outcast Members - Get to know one another - Page 2 418352

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content