Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+7
claudicici
smartie74
Heroine
Percy
AndresEscobar
the tapu
Metzgermeister
11 posters

Why do they

Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Why do they Empty Why do they

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm sorry but I really would like to know "why" would someone want to be an SKR supporter/Apostle/Desciple/Whatever.

Ideas?

So far I've got

• They don't fit in their community in real life
    • They are depressed
    • They have social anxiety
    the tapu
    the tapu

Why do they Empty Re: Why do they

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 pm

I think that mostly covers it. I'd add that they're at an age when they want to differentiate themselves, explore their individuality. Kids became all emo for the same things. SKR followers, horrorcore foloowers in general, are like that. and they like the shock value. it's why kids grew long hair in the 60s, after the 50s were all short.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

It's a club of outcasts, I guess. They like shock value. What's the difference between being into SKR or being into the punk scene or being into the grunge scene or the emo scene?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:35 pm

I was pretty hard core in to the punk scene in my later teens and all through college, for me it was a political statement a rebellion against all things conventional and also just to shock people and get a rise out of them, plus I really did love the music and the parties.

I hate to judge others, I really do, but with the SKR crowd I see a pretty uneducated group of followers who just want to be a part of something greater than themselves, also I think they like the shock value of it all, they like and feed off that negative attention, like Sick is fond of saying "Haterz make us famous." They really seem to thrive on the us against the world attitude.

I have also wondered how much METH use is going on in the horrorcore community, it seems like it would be the perfect environment for meth use and abuse but I cant say that I have any evidence to support that conclusion.

I think mental health issues/instability is a factor for a large percentage of them. I have seen videos of how some of them live, their bedrooms, how they act, talk etc and its clear some of them definitely have mental health issues and are possibly self-medicating.

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Paximus wrote:I have also wondered how much METH use is going on in the horrorcore community

lol

I'm wondering to, and am going to try and find out.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Meth is bad.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Very bad! Why do they 288175
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:01 pm

When you click Thanks it lights up Pink

LOL?
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 pm

/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2.5 years
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:11 pm

...I really don't think there's a large amount of drug use associated with skr.I havn't seen anything that would support it...also they're just a tiny label with not that much followers,i think it's that intimacy that makes them interesting to some...they're like a small network of friends,like family,they keep in close touch with their fans,it's not like when you're into a larger than life celebrity,I noticed that when i "befriended" razakel on myspace,she'll immedeately send you a thank you and you can always talk to me about anything kind of thing....
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Sicktanick will get back to you though whereas Raz doesn't. Wonder why that is..
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 pm

I was getting pretty close to Sick for a while and had agreed to fly him in for a taped interview after the murders but when he found out I was actually a member of the press ( I have actual press credentials ) he pussed out and stopped talking to me, banned me from his forum and issued a sticky statement on the forum that nobody associated with SKR would be allowed to have any contact with me whatsoever and if they did he would ban them and disassociate himself and his business with them LOL.

Why do they 937641
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:
    Paximus wrote:I have also wondered how much METH use is going on in the horrorcore community

lol

I'm wondering to, and am going to try and find out.

I actually think there is a lot of meth use, I am not sure Sick and Raz are dumb enough to ruin their business by using it or being associated with it but I am certain from what I have seen a lot of that crowd is using it, I just see it but I cant prove it and wont accuse anyone specifically of it, I really dont care what they do but this would explain a few things to me if found to be true. Do share your findings. Why do they 418352
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:02 am

I don't see any evidence of meth use either and from what I know the SKR crew isn't that..rich..and isn't meth a little expensive? Most of these people are unemployed/living with their parents/dropped out/with little or no money. I just don't know how they could keep up the habit? And I've never heard anyone mention meth, if anything they like to smoke weed/hash/cigarettes and that's pretty evident. Everytime I talk to someone like Rela, Rage, Drama, they're usually high off weed, although these aren't the people in question, they still are part of the underground community know what I'm sayin'?

Still going to ask around though, who knows..
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:I don't see any evidence of meth use either and from what I know the SKR crew isn't that..rich..and isn't meth a little expensive? Most of these people are unemployed/living with their parents/dropped out/with little or no money. I just don't know how they could keep up the habit? And I've never heard anyone mention meth, if anything they like to smoke weed/hash/cigarettes and that's pretty evident. Everytime I talk to someone like Rela, Rage, Drama, they're usually high off weed, although these aren't the people in question, they still are part of the underground community know what I'm sayin'?

Meth is pretty cheap which is why it's become so popular is rural communities.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Metzgermeister wrote:I don't see any evidence of meth use either and from what I know the SKR crew isn't that..rich..and isn't meth a little expensive? Most of these people are unemployed/living with their parents/dropped out/with little or no money. I just don't know how they could keep up the habit? And I've never heard anyone mention meth, if anything they like to smoke weed/hash/cigarettes and that's pretty evident. Everytime I talk to someone like Rela, Rage, Drama, they're usually high off weed, although these aren't the people in question, they still are part of the underground community know what I'm sayin'?

Meth evolved as the poor man's cocaine. Plus, especially before the pulled the pseudoephedra off the shelves and seriously began monitoring sales, a lot of folks found out how they could easily "cook" it at home. I might add easily but also dangerously (extremely flammable byproducts).
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:49 pm

ericclimbs wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:

Meth evolved as the poor man's cocaine. Plus, especially before the pulled the pseudoephedra off the shelves and seriously began monitoring sales, a lot of folks found out how they could easily "cook" it at home. I might add easily but also dangerously (extremely flammable byproducts).

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the fumes are very dangerous also and if, for instance, you're cooking meth in an apartment you can cause health problems for your neighbors.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Meth is cheap and easy to obtain.

Interestingly there is a big connection between meth use and identity fraud, and a lot of people involved in the lower levels of identity fraud and the carding scene are meth users. The meth use is helpful to the long hours of detailed work required to manufacture false identity documents by hand. And of course the addiction drives the need to engage in more fraud and theft.

The fumes are not only dangerous and potentially explosive, but the chemical residues can render a building uninhabitable and can make future residents seriously ill. They usually have to be treated as hazardous waste sites and leveled.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Why do they Shakenbakecrystalmeth2

Shake and Bake Method: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shake and bake and explosions: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:29 am

claudicici wrote:...I really don't think there's a large amount of drug use associated with skr.I havn't seen anything that would support it...also they're just a tiny label with not that much followers,i think it's that intimacy that makes them interesting to some...they're like a small network of friends,like family,they keep in close touch with their fans,it's not like when you're into a larger than life celebrity,I noticed that when i "befriended" razakel on myspace,she'll immedeately send you a thank you and you can always talk to me about anything kind of thing....

Yep exactly. I got really close with them,talked to her for hours a day alot of days of the week on IM, had her cell number everything, its not reallya bout being something bigger than yourself than helping building something u believe in as in "skr will rise", minions, pervs, deciples, apostles, all want SKR to rise.... thats was my reason anyways cant really speak for everyone else
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:15 am

Why do they 622579
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:41 am

Obviously a lot of the horrorcore people are drinking, smoking weed, and doing other drugs such as LSD. They post about it on the Internet and make videos they put on YouTube. Sam made some of these in fact. Pills are popular, including both Ecstacy and prescription drugs. Raz mentions taking smoking weed and taking pills in her Twitter feed as one example.

I don't see too many mentions of meth on the horrocore boards and the ones I have seen were mostly negative. This level of drug use doesn't set the horrorcore scene apart from most other youth oriented cultures, and IMO the metal and rave scenes have similar or even greater drug use.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:22 am

Why do they 97195
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:36 pm

LSD and horrorcore seems like a recipe for a bad time.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Horrorcore is also sometimes called "acid rap".

"Esham (East Side Hoes And Money), is an American rapper from Detroit, Michigan known for his hallucinogenic style of hip hop which he refers to as "acid rap", which fuses rock-based beats and lyrics involving subjects such as death, drug use, evil, paranoia and sex."

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:54 am