Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims?

blouAngel
    blouAngel

Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims? Empty Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims?

Post by blouAngel Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 pm

I searched and didn't see any mention of this so far, but forum search results aren't alway what they should be, so sorry if it's been posted already.

Convicted serial killer Rodney Alcala used his camera to gain the trust of young women. Now, after uncovering hundreds of pictures, police fear photographs he snapped decades ago could contain images of more victims. This photo shows a man who appears to be Alcala staring hauntingly at the camera with his arms around an unidentified woman. If you know who these people are, contact Huntington Beach police detective Patrick Ellis at 714-375-5066 or email at pellis@hbpd.org.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10002762.html
    claudicici
    claudicici

Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims? Empty Re: Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims?

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:00 am

...that's another case that makes me so mad...this guy raped and almost killed an 8 year old girl in 1968.
    He escaped but was caught 3 years later.That should have been the end of it.
    He was sentenced to 34 months !!!!!!!
    ....then he went on to a kill and kill and kill....this is the typical serial killer ,high IQ,enjoys what he's doing ...
    in 1979 he killed a 12 year old girl and received the death sentence twice and twice it was overturned.
    ....another reason why i am so against death,it gets overturned on technicalities,it's complicated and long and expensive...for what????...I don't get it...he's on trial for the third time now for the same murder and guess what he's representing himself and guess what??...that means he got to call the mother of that victim and ask her questions on the phone!!!!!!.....I can only imagine what that must have been like for her....
    I think someone who rapes a child should never be let out ,i don't understand that whole system of registered sex offenders living amongst children....would you make an alcoholic sit in a bar day in and day out and tell him not to drink???...and then when you look up the registered sex offenders in your area you have to weed out all the guys that are barely adults and had consentual sex with a teenage girl,why do they all show up on the same registry???...it's such a frustrating mess...
    ...anyways serial killers and sex offenders I think provide so much useful information if they were kept away from society ....
    Percy
    Percy

Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims? Empty Re: Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims?

Post by Percy Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 am

Thanks A LOT for this one Blou, I remember this fellow and I want to follow up on this and would have missed if you didnt post it, please post more cases as your find them id like to have more cases for us to discuss here so we can keep this place interesting and keep the gang together.
    AND we need you posting more man! I miss you! Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims? 418352
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:59 am

Serial Killer's Secret Photos: New Victims? 97195
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 pm

...the man did take some really good pictures and judging from the writing in the background of 2 of them he probably travelled internationally so there might be victims worldwide ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am