Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL

claudicici
    claudicici

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Empty SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Empty Re: SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by dangrsmind SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Viewpost
    No pictures of Sam at all here. Notable I think. For me this supports the idea that Sam was already on the outs with the girls by the time they got to STFW. Whatever happened that triggered Sam's rage, it wasn't at the show itself; it had to be before they even got there.
    I find it strange that Sam is not in anyone's STFW Photos at all, not one single photo of him anywhere..very very odd to me??
    claudicici
    claudicici

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Empty Re: SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Or were they deleted?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by paximus SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Viewpost
    i get the impression sam is off in one corner watching all of this from a distance being the loner he is. So lord knows whats going through his head watching emma have such a good time with all the big stfw performers.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

I do believe we documented a text message from Emma to someone saying something to the effect of "I am sitting next to this loser in the van on the way home and I dont want anything to do with him anymore."

This raises some interesting questions.

Please cite this if any of you run across it in any of our WS posts, I do know it was discussed and I think Scott mentioned it also.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 am

@ 0:47 emma and mel in front of stage at sftw.. sick rapping along with raz as sick says ready to die then the pig on stages walks over to emma and mel and places both hands on heads and them raises arm.. very strange to me..
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 23, 2010 5:00 am

@ 0:46 Raz raps to Emma and Mel.. then pushes Mel in face..
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 23, 2010 5:01 am

@ 0:28 sick and raz say ms.free abortion then living dead ragdoll @ 0:34. in front of Em and Mel.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:34 am

Originally Posted by RockDawg SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Viewpost
    So , Do you think Sam got the idea from the voices inside his head or from voices outside of his head ( i.e.: being told to do it by a real live person ) ?
    I'd like to know who the pig is. Did he "bless" anyone else that way, that night?
    It sure looks bad, hindsight being what it is.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:36 am

Originally Posted by coastal SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Viewpost
    I'd like to know who the pig is. Did he "bless" anyone else that way, that night?
    It sure looks bad, hindsight being what it is.

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL M

seems the pig is a rapper also.. who's name is stitch mouth http://www.myspace.com/stitchmouth... take from his blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

RIP Emma and Mel + Some thoughts.
    ---EMMA AND MEL---

I haven't known these girls for YEARSSS or anything, but for a while now. They were very sweet, beautiful young girls, very friendly and funny. I can't believe what has happened. I just saw them not long before this and I will NEVER forget meeting them. It was an honor to meet such cool people and to be able to say they were my friends. The little time I have known them was awesome. Just getting to know them, their support, and just there to talk to about anything. Not a lot of people do that for you in life anymore. So I was very happy to have gotten the chance to meet them in person. Never would have... COULD have... thought it was the last time. I will never forget them, they impacted a lot of lives and my heart goes out to all that have been effected by this terrible loss. 4 people gone over nothing, there was no reason for this, Im sorry that things ended the way they did, it was never ment to be this way. I never thought I would ever go through something like this in my life and it breaks my heart.

We will always love and remember you!

---MUSIC AND THE MEDIA---

This is just music, it's entertainment. We are real people with real feelings. We bring you stories and the alternate side of the human mind. We obviously all have thoughts and urges, and we WRITE these songs but we would NEVER do things like this. That's just rediculous to think because we create this kind of music that we would actually do it? It's no different then metal, horror movies, etc.. it's just a form of expression and entertainment. If a kid acts these songs or movies out that is their own fault. We do not condone such behavior. Those are people that already have something wrong with them and anything could set that off. Maybe they have personal problems I don't know. You have to be able to distinguish between "real life and the movies" you know. Some people just do things on their own and don't have to be influenced by something, some people are just ****ing nuts. If a kid goes out and kills some people and leaves a stuffed Big Bird on a body and said that Seasame Street influenced them, would you trash the show? No. Hard to believe now days but yeah, some people do make their own choices and don't follow the strict society standards layed before them. Some people break the corporate mold and act on their own. Hard to believe but it's true.

---THE HATERS AND DRAMA QUEENS---

I can't believe at a time like this, where people are mourning the loss of loved ones and friends people have the nerve to try to "blame" anyone for music or for ****s sake trying to help maybe save someones life. We are focused on the REAL LIVES of people that we were close to, you were close to, that have families and people who saw and hugged these people every day. I really hope something horrid happens to your loved ones and friends then you get to see people making fun of it, laughing at it, trying to place blame on stupid **** and you can do nothing about it but let it hurt you. While you just want to remember them and talk to others that were close, remember the good times and express your sorrow. NO, I hope it's all taken from you and all you have to do is sit in your own head and get to read and hear people degrading your fallen. Things do have a way of "working out" like Sick said, and I just hope I am around by some chance to witness it. Anyway... Grow the **** up. Let it go

Let us mourn the loss of our friends and loved ones in peace please.

located @ http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=511020330

pixy could you give us any information on the pig maybe??

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL L_75751692b4e34c02b3a8d858532c1bf4 seen you where on stage with him.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:37 am

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL L_22fcdd91e3484d7b8da5831f9a5c98c4

I am a little curious to why this is the day they made Underground History as said on the flier?? a lil odd to me.. SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Waitasec what went on to make Underground History?? Em and Mel getting killed??

taken from http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=69835255

I am also having a hard time with not seeing SAM in one SINGLE PHOTO!!! Yet when he went to WA to visit WIR he took lots of Photos and Videos with these people.. along with Raz and Sick in photos with Sam.. But NONE for the biggest EVENT in Underground music as they say?? Something is so fishy..Sam did Artwork and Created websites these was his friends also.. I get that maybe they knew what was going down with the murders all of this was planned is why he's not showing up in any photos like he was never there....
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:41 am

..the stitch thing on stage really is creepy in hindsight...he also made that beautiful tribute song to mel and emma....doesn't it almost seem over the top?...for people he just met?...it seems like someone that was VERY close to them would write this..I'm gonna look for comments emma or mel left on his page...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:42 am

Originally Posted by maunsapt SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Viewpost
    wow, these videos posted by NativeGirl are very interesting!!! What a big coincidence in line of the events that unfolded a few days later.... good find!
    yeah there are quite a few videos like this from that night that I found on youtube way back in the beginning. That's why the whole situation has always seemed strange to me. Well that and a few other things that have already been mentioned. It seems they were always trying to give these 2 teens "special" treatment.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:43 am

One more thing about that pig mask...

Let's not forget the prescient image on Razakel's MySpace page (now removed) which featured two severed mom & dad heads, a dead ragdoll, and a "free abortion" and which was made month before the murders. This was made for her Femicide (girl killer) CD.

In the image, the word "PIG" is scrawled in blood on the wall. I always assumed this was a reference to Sadie Atkins and the Manson Family. However now we have another "pig" to think about.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:47 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 27, 2010 4:30 am

SFTW INCLUDING RIDE TO AND FROM FESTIVAL Samatstfw
    Sam Chilling @ SFTW. WOW he looks lonely or lost..
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content