Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

SAM LIL DEMONDOG

claudicici
    claudicici

SAM LIL DEMONDOG Empty SAM LIL DEMONDOG

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

SAM LIL DEMONDOG Empty Re: SAM LIL DEMONDOG

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 am

SarahThiZZle
    Rating: 0
    View Member Profile

post Sep 26 2009, 02:43 PM

My brother is innocent, I want people to know who my brother is to stop and think..."hey is this guy really capable of killing 4 people by himself without one ****ing person hearing a scream?"

No, there is WAY more to this ****ed up situation then the media is gonna let out. There is no truth behind anything you have seen or read on the news. He was setup...i cant say anything but let me tell you. After all this is done, everyone is gonna feel real ****in stupid. You have no idea how much it hurts to have the cops ransack your house, trash everything, press everywhere with you not being able to go home because of it.

http://www.brproductions.net/forums/...c=21539&st=120
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 pm

I have a family member that in some ways reminds me of Sam. I am going to be careful of what I say.

He is and was always very intelligent, in turn was ridiculed for his "so called" stupid talk. He has very few real life friends, but lots on line. He also will spend most of his time alone on his computer. He is not into horror core, but spends a lot of time studying old cold case murders and playing online games.

He also very seldom takes a shower, changes clothes, shaves or gets a hair cut.

He is comfortable online but not with real people, he also has a hard time driving a car.

He also met someone online out of state and flew to visit. He was excited and planned. He then got a haircut, new clothes, showered and shaved.

He had very low RL social skills and if he would have been ridiculed, it would have hurt him deeply.

I think Sam had showered and was looking forward to possibly starting a new life. Probably why he spent so much at the concert.

His RL social skills were lacking big time, spending to much time alone on his PC. The girls sound as thou they were very outgoing social young ladies having fun.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by AndresEscobar SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    Maybe the insanity plea IS the plea to save the boys life?

Think about it: here's a 20 year old kid with a history of being bullied and outcast. He has a terrible family life. Bad parents. A mother that's high all the time. Mentally Ill sister. He doesn't bathe, is obviously depressed, and spends his life immersed in online communities and videogames. He rarely leaves his room. His social skills are stunted, and we can deduce from online communication that most of his direct communication had a child like quality to it.

He became obsessed with an internet clique genre of people who glorify murder, occult, satanism, and drug use. People he looks up to routinely garnish weapons, wear make up and fake blood, and write/sing about how cool it is to murder. They also glorify drug use, violent sex, and domestic abuse.

The internet clique is highly structured with the people on top considered (and considered themsevles) as gods (ie, apostles, anyone?). Sam is a low man on a totem pole, and is actively trying to climb rank by joining them as a rapper. This scene becomes his life. He's seeking the approval he has never had before. Yet, he's stuck. His music isn't very well-received.

He finds an underaged girlfriend online. He spends all of his money to fly out to meet her. As he leaves, he's rejected by his parents as they tell him he's no longer welcome home. He gets off the plane to see her, and she rejects him. They spend hours in a car together where she's cold and ignores him. At the concert, she goes off with the people he's trying to impress while he stays off in a corner. The rejection builds on the ride home. She and her friend are bullying him, the thing he left his life behind in California rejected him. Etc.

Could that sway a judge or jury? Throw some expert testimony in there about Sam's mental state? That makes it a toss up between whether you believe the state's expert or the defense's. Seems like it could be a pretty long (expensive) and intense trial if they pull the insanity defense. Maybe this is what the defense is going to hang their hat on in an attempt to save his life.

Maybe they enter an insanity plea until the DA offers LWOP.

A few loose ends: we keep pointing to what Sam said to the taxi driver and reading things into it. We can do that, but if the prosecution were to put the Taxi driver on the stand and say "What did Sam say to you?" "He waited for her to go to sleep and he left" and then somehow tried to make the point that what Sam MEANT was he waited for her to go to sleep, then killed her, that would be immediately objected to as speculation. Which it is. And is barred from the Federal Rules of Evidence. If the judge allowed it to continue: personally, I would object until I was thrown in contempt. Also, it would be an appealable error.

Also, if Sam's attorney is competent, he wont take a "demonic possession" defense when the insanity defense is certainly better suited and less, well, ridiculous.

Sam could of went anywhere in the US to commit such a crazy crime. If he was insane He wouldnt of went to the airport or calmly lied to the police officer or Mels parents.

Virginia isnt a state to feel sorry for a 20 yr old internet junkie with no job and a underage girlfriend. Without the the court seeing his imaginary friend their selves they will most likey be lighting Sam'a$$ up before Christimas 2016.
    Not that I am trying to speak for the whole court system but the overall attitude of a locality plays a big role in the jury pool and also how the judge deals with that locality.
    So in my dealing in VA court here what I have noticed ,observed etc... Alth
    never farmville and never murder and never have I had criminal charges other then mooning an Ex but those where dismissed( before I could present evidenceSAM LIL DEMONDOG Innocent1)
    They are no nonsence in the functions.
    The judges I have encountered and witness watching cases are fair and follow stature and guidelines in sentancing. They sort though B.S pretty swifty.
    If they do not have a strong case or an insanity plea would hold merit they wouldnt seek death they dont like wasted money they would plea it to life in prison or something that still means his butt isnt going anywhere. They wont grant any unnecessary motions to run up the cost and time of the trial. And they wont allow that weird state police guy in their court (Don) IMO I predict them rejecting the insanity plea. This is just what I think based on what I have seen. Except the part about Don not being allowed in court .That is me just really really hoping!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Anywho, my eldest son is doing weekends out at Piedmont Reigonal Jail for once again driving on a suspended license (he will never learn). I asked him if he had caught a glimpse of Sam in there and he said yes, they have him at the entrance just in front of the guards so they can watch him all of the time. He is in a glass cell with chicken wire running through the glass.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:04 pm

"First off, Sam is like a son to me, as many off you kids out there are. I love him very much no matter what he has done. I do not condone his actions and I agree that he must pay for what he has done. I will never even try to understand what led him to what he has done, and by saying that, I will also not take it upon myself to judge him for his actions. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and guilt that he is going through right now. Whatever triggered this act WAS NOT a part of the Sam that we all loved. Just a few months back Sam came up to Washington with the WIR crew for a visit. Everything was perfect... we laughed, partied, made music, and spent nearly two weeks together... with Sam being the silly, sweet, loving guy that we all know him as. Personally I HAVE to remember him this way in order to keep my own sanity. I refuse to hate him for something that I feel had to be completly out of his control. For those of you that want to hate him, just remember that his life is over as well now, with the exception that he has to sit there hour after hour and day after day replaying this tragedy over & over in his mind. If I was able to stand face to face with him right now I would hug him tightly and try to do the impossible and absorb some of his pain. I can't ignore or deny my motherly instincts that want to protect and console him nor the guilt that I have for not recognizing the deep turmoil that he must have been secretly hiding inside. My only hope is that he can somehow find the strength within himself to endure what is yet to come and to accept responsibility and pay for what he has done."
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 pm

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:45 am

It just seems that everything I can gather from Sam's internet personality makes him look goofy, shy, and child-like.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:57 am

WS 3-127

And, finally, it seems we've determined, due to Peace Gurl's valuable, much appreciated information, that he called the skinny policeman to the house, in particular requesting to the dispatcher the 'same one who came before', in order to probably murder him as well. Perhaps by this point he was 'coming down' off the high of killing the other four victims and was craving that adrenaline rush and feeling of power again.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:59 am

WS 3-134:

Another possibility? Positing the request for a specific officer is true, then...

Maybe Sam was considering giving it up after the officer made the first call. He's had contact with this guy once, so he asks for him now. Get him over there and let it be discovered. He's ambivalent but he feels like he can tell that guy if he gets him back. Then other officers come instead. He can't turn himself in, let his crime be discovered. His original call was to say he heard something, so he just went with the ruse.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:00 am

WS 3-135:

Noises in the cellar makes no sense as a story to indicate an intruder. How did the intruder get into the cellar? Where is the point of entry? And since the animals are down there it is even more unbelievable.

Maybe he is just that dumb, but it is pretty hard to believe. The police didn't believe it as indicated by the fact that they made only the most cursory check of the house when he called with this report.

The fact is that he waited around the house until he found a fourth victim. We don't know if he planned to kill others or wanted to.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:02 am

WS 3-138:

What was he doing in the house for three days? You still haven't proposed an explanation for it.

He could have left at any time. He seems to have had the money required to change his flight in his bank account all along since he used that money to pay a cab driver later. Unless you think someone deposited that money there so he could escape...but that would require an accomplice or co-conspirator wouldn't it?

And yet he did not leave, but walked and drove around the town acting like nothing ever happened. Only when he nearly got caught out on Poorhouse Road did he leave town. And even then, he didn't leave right away, but stopped and had breakfast before calling a cab.

This is not what someone does when they impulsively commit a crime and then try to avoid the consequences
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 am

WS 3-148:

There were witnesses that said they were not together at STFW. That Emma said they broke up, and that neither of them seemed upset. Sam was reported to be with a different girl at the show.

That's my recollection. But my memory is hardly perfect, that's why I take notes. Sometimes I leave things out or my notes are ambiguous. I do my best.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:05 am

WS 3-151:

Well, I have restrained myself from posting further occult related stuff here because people do not seem interested in it, not because I haven't learned anything knew or made progress in exploring that theory. I have made a lot of progress in fact and I know a lot more than I have posted or will post here.

BTW, FWIW, the theory that SKR fans don't know about the hidden occult messages in SickTanick's music is false. There are multiple discussions of the hidden meanings over KillMusick and there is even a team of fans/researchers working on publishing a "decoding" of SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned. Any fan that poked around on that board a bit would find this out.

Google "Omega: Junction" and "AMKR" to learn more.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:27 am

Originally Posted by claudicici SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    thank you so,so much!
    I guess they're not too,too bad,not great either,anyways they have a website snmrocks.com ,I wonder if Sam built it,sure looks like it,there's nothing under links,I wonder if sam was linking to his own stuff and it was erased since all this happened...I wonder about the dad in a band angle,didn't sarah say their uncle played for "cake"?...."cake" is genius,I like them a lot....maybe sam knew he was lacking in the talent department and horrorcore was the only genre crappy enough where he thought he'd make it and make his daddy proud?

I believe Sam did make that site.

As far as the failed musician angle...

There is this guy Peter Levenda that talks about how both Hitler and Manson were failed artists. His other theories are pretty far out in conspiracy theory land. I'd be interested if Pax has an opinion about him.

See Wikipedia (Links)
    SAM LIL DEMONDOG Wikipedia_icon Peter_Levenda
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 01, 2010 3:53 am

He hadnt been in the game long as shown from this post on a myspace forum

http://forums.myspace.com/t/4587206....ums.viewthread

Quote:

Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:49 PM

* ┼ Syko Sam ┼
    * F/109
    * CASTRO VALLEY, California, US
    * Send Message
    * Send IM

Ok first question is I just made this music profile not to long ago and I uploaded some of my own music onto the player but there is no "Add" button on the player to add it to my other regular myspace profile. Does anyone know the reason for this or how to fix it?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 03, 2010 3:28 am

Originally Posted by hank SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    Some new stuff ...
    "Sources tell CBS 6 Richard "Sam" McCroskey says he is "concerned for the victim's families"."

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-mccros...,6000933.story

I just stumbled across this site and have read a lot of what you guys have been talking about so I thought I would join. This News Report here DOES have some 'misinformation' in it (Which makes me question anything their 'source' informed them about.) It's not that big of a deal but still, it irks me when people don't get their facts straight. The part where it says "... And has no interaction with other inmates." From what Sam himself has said to me, "I'm in a long hallway with 8 cells in the room. Everybody in this room is very friendly, it's like a family. We look out for each other...", it's a complete different story. I'm guessing whoever this source was, was just talking out of their a** and wanted to feel important and informative.

On a side note: I see you guys got my message about writing Sam hehe.
    I was gonna post the same message on here but I got beat to it. You guys are good lol. I'm glad to see that some of you plan on writing him, I bet he will be very happy to get some more friendly mail. I knew him before this happened and although I don't condone what he did in any way, I don't think he should just be left alone to die.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 am

Originally Posted by RockDawg SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    Ya know , I find it a bit suspicious that you claim that sam said to you " that everyone was friendly and like family" . In most jails , you learn soon enough that you dont have any friends inside.
    Well, that's what he said...
    Maybe they just treat him alot better than his real family did?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 03, 2010 4:34 am

Originally Posted by tapu SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    The question of whether we're all just like Sam except for some input or environmental factor is interesting to me....

I think I've mentioned here before that I have a collection of various media about the Manson Family. For a long time, I said I was fascinated by what happened there because I could easily have been Sadie or Leslie or one of the other girls. But as I've gotten older, I start to question that. Maybe there is something in me that just could not cross that line. It truly feels as though there is when I focus on it, and yet most literature, culture, psychology, etc., would argue that we're all capable.

Still thinking...

Each and every single one of us are capable of killing another person, it may take most of us a HELL OF A LOT more than it took Sam to get to that point but we are capable of it make no mistake. We do not know that abuse Sam may have suffered as a child or whatever, we just dont know. His friends and those close to him have indicated Sam had it pretty bad but his family doesnt seem to indicate that it was THAT bad but why would they admit to that now?

We dont know the facts and until then we have no business judging Sam.

Now I am not saying that a bad childhood even the worse we can imagine makes it ok to later kill people but everyone has a breaking point, it is what it is.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 2:38 am

Originally Posted by blouAngel SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    I thought that and then well, I thought about my own...
    At least his is legible.

...but it's not just the handwriting,it's also how he expresses himself,i just can't even see him as an adult,that's why i'm so torn...I seriously think he has the mentality of an at max. 14 year old....it's almost like should they even try this kid as an adult?...and then i think of Mel and Emma again and her parents and my thoughts are just in circles cos i get so angry when I think of what he did...honestly as much as i agree with Paximus and most of you about the death penalty and about writing to Sam ,I couldn't do it...I couldn't write a "friendly" meaningless "hang in there" type of thing,cos I'm SOOOO damn angry that this happened....
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 13, 2010 2:24 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    I'm curious what you plan to ask him. I am sure his attorney wouldn't let him answer any of my questions.
    You are correct, his attorney is strongly advising against any discussion on the case, so he won't be responding to questions regarding it.
    I've still been in contact with him. He said when he goes to court in Jan. it's just to set the date of his trial but there will be tons of media there so i'm sure we will get some new things to look at then, we might have to wait a while longer for any new information about the case though.
    Also, I've been given the opportunity to hear a song of his that wasn't put on his myspace or released anywhere else for that matter. As far as I know, there is only one other person that has heard it besides myself thus far, in my next letter i'm going to ask his permission to share it with all of you. I think it will give everyone a better look inside his mind...It's a very personal song.
    Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you all know when I get word back from him!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 am

Originally Posted by AndresEscobar SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    Honestly, in my opinion, Sam is a very naive kid. I'm sure his lawyer told him that that was his trial strategy and Sam believes him.
    I agree. I get the feeling that he is not only naive, but possibly a little slow in the noggin.
    I have a brother who is a whiz when it comes to computers, but socially he is not all there.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 4:53 am

This is pretty depressing...

I am new to this, I have never considered joining a support group before but a friend suggested that I join one. All within the last 6 months, My parents divorced, my dad started drinking, my mom started using drugs and has completely lost it, my brother goes on vacation and never came back. He is being held across the country and being accused of quadruple homicide. We cant even talk or see him because we cannot afford to do so.

My dad sold the house and I had nowhere to go so I went from couch to couch and have nobody except my boyfriend and his family. They are very supportive but still dont understand what i am going through, No one does. I have tried so hard to keep my head up, people tell me all the time that I am very strong and they wish they could be as strong as me.

Unfortunately, I am not. I am slowly breaking down and cannot keep a fake smile on any longer. With the snap of a finger, I lost everything without a warning. I cant sleep much anymore, eating seems more of a chore and life has just lost its fun. I am emotionally, mentally, and physically drained and dont know how much longer I can force my head up. Each day just seems to be more real and it hurts so much.

Now with the holidays, it has gotten so bad. I feel so alone in this world and unintentionally push everyone away. I dont mean to but I am constantly fighting with my boyfriend and afraid to be left alone. How long will this go on? What can I do to make it all go away?

I need help. I am on my last bit of energy and am losing it real fast.
    Posted on 12/12/09, 11:12 pm

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Famil...-being-accused
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 am

perhaps this is why no one has contacted Sam via mail. the family fell apart too
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 am

Originally Posted by PAXIMUS SAM LIL DEMONDOG Viewpost
    Anyone have any clue as to what drugs Sam's mother is on? I think that may be DM's long sought after meth connection.

TAPU there are quotes from his mother saying he did very well in school and with his home schooling and that she was very protective of him, it sounds like the mother and father just all a sudden gave up on the kids and went off the deep end.

I am guessing that there is more to the story than that...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:47 am