Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

Crime Scene

FARMVILLIAN
    FARMVILLIAN

Crime Scene Empty Crime Scene

Post by FARMVILLIAN Thu May 20, 2010 11:26 am

If you type in Farmville Virginia in the You Tube website alot of reality listings pop up. They show pictures of the inside and outside of alot of homes. I wonder if the house is on their or will be soon? Anyways hope all are well.
    piXy
    piXy

Crime Scene Empty Re: Crime Scene

Post by piXy Thu May 20, 2010 7:10 pm

good question Farmvillian, it would be interesting to see the inside of the house IMO
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 am

Here you go - courtesy of Blou who has been busy with work and other tedious boring things that have taken him away...he found this gem on you tube. It creeped me out a little at first and I found myself watching it over and over and over; but other than a possilbe blood smear on the wall there isn't much there; just a pretty house.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Fri May 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Wow! Brilliant. And yeah. . .creepy. Thanks Blou for digging this up and thanks Ziggy for posting.

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 11:09 pm

very creepy, watching that video. some stains on the wall, too, or it seemed to be that way, and the belongings. eery, looks like a house from a thriller set. good job Blou for finding and posting this one. it helps to get an idea as why the cops never knew about the other part of the house where the bodies were too
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon May 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Yes, I did notice what appear to be blood stains on the wall in the hallway by the attick door. The first bedroom they go into was Emma's - I could tell by the ceiling fan; it was dark and I've seen that room with the fan in the videos of Emma posted when she' getting high. Also notable are the doors that close off that part of the house; there is one to close off the den from the rest of the main house and then another to close off the den from the back bedrooms. Easy to see how the police could have entered the main part of the house and led straight to the basement without seeing anything.

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:16 pm

yes, if you go slowly in that hallway, seems to be some smudges or darkness near the light switch. and where those stains on the wall, the floor seems darker near it too. but could just be the lighting and way the darkness of the setting/camera and such. when the video goes near the kitchen, there is a hideous colored door ? that is brown, i wonder if that is the way to the basement? .... the person (s)s that have purchased the house, anything been brought up by them? any more news about that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am