Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary"

claudicici
    claudicici

Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary" Empty Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary"

Post by claudicici Sun May 23, 2010 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nothing new here,it's an old entry but I found the comment interesting that was left by a girl that claims to have went to elementary and middle school with Sam.
    She said he was always the quiet one but at least he had friends.
    piXy
    piXy

Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary" Empty Re: Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary"

Post by piXy Sun May 23, 2010 11:40 am

I'm really sad to hear such bad news. I went to elementary school and middle school with him. I remember him very well, he was the quiet one..... I was the quiet one too but atleast he had friends. its kinda scary to think how his head became to violent. I remember his sister..... poor guy i hope he snaps out of it...
    Posted by: Angela on 9.22.2009

Poor guy i hope he burns in his own personal hell for the rest of eternity.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary" Empty Re: Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary"

Post by claudicici Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 pm

yeah,it's really strange how she feels sorry for Sam but she doesn't even mention the victims.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 am

Michael January-- Its funny how people still worship sam like he's a cool ass dude who killed people oh what a bad ass. I knew sam personally. He was a little bitch. Fuck kid couldn't have 2 beers without getting wasted. Y'all are following a fuckin nobody. Say something

HAHAHAHA I AGREE WITH SKINNY SICK!
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Mon May 24, 2010 2:45 pm

claudicici wrote:yeah,it's really strange how she feels sorry for Sam but she doesn't even mention the victims.

Yeah, I wonder what she wants him to "snap out of?" Being a murderer?
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Mon May 24, 2010 3:55 pm

hell yeah with Killa and how she feels now, this her reply to skinny's fb post

Teri Gomez Yup Sam is tha King of doing fucked up shit to good people. EPIC FAIL!!! These fuckers worshiping him and the fucked up shit he did need a brick to tha skull. At one point I could actually say I cared about Sam like fam but now he's just another statistic lost in the legal system for life where he belongs! Worship THAT ya bitch made PIECE OF SHIT followers!
    25 minutes ag

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Kay wrote:
    Yeah, I wonder what she wants him to "snap out of?" Being a murderer?

Exactly, there is nothing to "snap out of". Things like this are written by kids that lack a full understanding of the situation.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 pm

what did skinny post on facebook?
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Tue May 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Michael January aka Skinny Sick
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 26, 2010 2:33 am

I can't find him on facebook...
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Wed May 26, 2010 6:47 am

Michael January Its funny how people still worship sam like he's a cool ass dude who killed people oh what a bad ass. I knew sam personally. He was a little bitch. Fuck kid couldn't have 2 beers without getting wasted. Y'all are following a fuckin nobody. Say something
    Sunday at 9:26pm via MOTOBLUR™️ · Comment · Unlike
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 26, 2010 8:56 am

oooh,I totally missed that the first time !
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm

So horrorcore people are sick for worshipping Sam but not for worshipping Manson, Gacy et. al??? They just need to be shipped out to a secret location and reprogrammed to be human.

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 9:12 am

It is disturbing that horrorcore fans or anyone for that matter views any murderer as a hero figure.
    Many of the posts by horrocore fans say that music is not to blame or the music does not mean anything. I've said it before but here it is again. It does mean something. If you think Sam is a great guy becuase he murdered 4 people or if you think that murdering 4 people was a "slip, mistake, error in judgment," or anything else similar then those opinions are not illegal but they definitely say something about you.
    I read some of the Raz page yesterday where she indicated that she was a friend to Emma. If she cared about Emma, and perhaps she did, she was a pretty poor friend. If she wanted to help Emma she should have tried to steer her towards something more positive and less destructive. I suspect she lacks the capacity to help herself though much less anyone else.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 28, 2010 2:25 am

This is where I still disagree with most.Even after reading and participating in all these threads I go back to the reason I even started to have interest in this case and I have not changed my mind about it.
    I don't think of the music as a negative influence,on the contrary I think it can be positive.Who knows,without that outlet Sick or Raz may have snapped before but they hav 'nt,because they found a way to deal with their issues.
    I've been exposed to violence early on and I have to say without death metal,without "dark" imagery,without black eyeliner,I would not have been able to make it.It empowered me and it helped me deal .
    I think it can go either way.For example Sam's Washington trip with WI ,I think that was a positive thing for him.I think he had a sense of belonging there.
    What happened in VA had nothing to do with Horrorcore IMO,I think Sam would have snapped no matter what music he was into.I still think everyone can snap under the right circumstances.
    As for Emma I do think she got a lot of empowerement from Horrorcore ,maybe too much....and she needed it for the wrong reasons possibly.I think she just mainly wanted to piss off her mom,be defiant for whatever reason.But for example when I look at Carrie I think Horrorcore or anything dark is really there to help her.I think dark stuff is just part of reality.If you embrace it it becomes less scary.I don't idolize serial killers but I sure spend a lot of time reading about them.
    I can't handle love songs,chick flicks or christianity among other things that may be totally positive for ohters.It just makes me angry and I have to stay away from it.I think it's like that with anything.It depends on each persons personal experience and there's no ultimate negative or positive or right or wrong....

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 9:00 am

I think that the extreme music [horrorcore] is similar to drug usage. It has a different level of influence on different people. I have known some people who have dabbled with drugs for a while and moved past it with no real problems. I have known some people that have casually used for many years while having jobs, families, etc and never really had a problem with it. I have known some people who have in a comparatively short amount of time lost everything becuase once they started they could not think about anything else beyond where they would find the next high.
    No level of use is really a positive thing though. Even if it is not going to ruin their life I would never encourage someone to start experimenting with cocaine. Horrorcore may not define the life of all fans but overall I am still not seeing the positive in it.
    Everyone here has some level of interest in true crime. If not, they would be someone else on line. I have read my share of serial killer books, watched a bunch of documentaries, etc etc. I am also widely read on WWII and Nazi Germany. The difference in my mind is who do we identify with? I think that most people identify with the "good guys". When I watch a crime drama I want the police to catch the "bad guys". I never read a book about the holocost and thought it would be great to be like Josef Mengele. It seems to me that identifying with the bad guys is specifically what horrorcore revolves around. Maybe that is an outlet for some. Maybe identifying with the perpetrator is a way to feel like they have power over their circumstances. I still don't think it is a positive thing.
    I agree that anyone can snap under the right circumstances. I think that spending time in the darker parts of life pushes the more vunerable towards the place in their mind where they may snap. It desensatizes them and makes them comfortable with ideas that other people may not consider.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri May 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Oh my God that is a fantastic post Scott. I could not agree more. Well stated. Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary" 918639

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Thanks.

Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary" Empty new song on the syko sam music playlist on myspace

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 pm

well, not sure where to post this, but seems there is another song posted with the syko sam songs, "The End of Me"
    there is a disclaimer also that the song has nothing to do with the killings, that it was written and composed before sam went to virginia.
    here is the link, if you can't get it up, i'll try to copy the words and paste them here.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 31, 2010 8:27 am

..it says "url not found"

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 8:39 am

Try this one.

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 8:43 am

The song sound more suicidal than homocidal to me. I don't have the lyrics written down but I listened a couple times & think I got most of it.

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 11:10 am

drats, it figures! i'll keep looking, because it did have words posted with it

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:19 pm

yes, the song was more suicidal and depressed. i can just kick myself for not copying the words and saving them. because now, you cannot see the words to the song,nor the blog that mentioned it. seems another song is downloaded too, that is supposed to be newer as well.

Found an article about Sam in the "true crime diary" Empty lyrics of the new song supposedly by Sam: The End of Me

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:16 pm

i went back to that myspace page that had the song, in the music box that plays his music, there is a little place that says lyrics. i clicked it and there are the lyrics to the new song. the other biffer song didn't have lyrics posted. but i copied it word for word in my microsoft word, and here it is. what he says, could be very incrminating, yet one could understand his mental anguish to a certain length too.

The End of Me (New)

(verse 1)

Yo I gotta problem that they’re ain’t no solving

I can’t deal with all the shit that I’m causing

I feel like I’m falling slowly to bitter depression

Leaves me drained in, filled with aggression

There’s no one to blame but my fucking self

I tried to change my ways but nothing helped

I learned I can’t rebuild the bridges that I burned

I can’t escape the pain cause next day it all returns

Make a love for someone’s so fucking hard for me

Constantly on the search looking for that missing part of me

Because I loved so quickly it’s causingly unexpected

But as I looked back, it’s like I was always rejected

I guess I learned my lesson but it was only the hard way

I should keep my head up so I can let these scars fade

But imagine the possibilities it feels like it’s killing me

Depression is filling me as I welcome Death willingly

(Hook)

I open my door for Death

I welcome him in as I take my last breath

I live a broken life that I came in

Steady waiting for My End (x2)

(Verse 2)

In the future I see myself old and alone

At home all alone holding a phone

Waiting for someone who actually cared enough to call

But I know they won’t cause there’s severed ties with them all

You may ask why but I don’t even know

For some reason I forced all my good things to go

I fuck it up, you and good things are thrown at me

Because I just feel uncomfortable being happy

And I know I can’t trust anyone anymore

Because I had my trust broken too many times before

Everything started when I was just a little kid

But the older I’d get the more fucked up that it is

I don’t know how to change my habits

But I wish I could so my life wasn’t so tragic

So I slowly decay, as I say it this way

My last words are Fuck You to the ones that made me this way

(Hook)

(Outro)

I don’t wanna kill anymore

I don’t wanna be alone anymore

I don’t really need a reason to kill myself

I need a reason not to

There isn’t 1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:06 am