Forum for outcast sleuths.

The I feel like shit thread

Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

The I feel like shit thread

Post by Heroine on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm

So I feel like shit and have a cold.
    Since we have a thread for EVERYTHING else, I figured we should know when you feel like shit too.
    tapu

Re: The I feel like shit thread

Post by tapu on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Cool I like this thread and I don't even feel like shit yet.
    Percy

Post by Percy on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:25 pm

I make it a point to feel like shit at least once a week, makes the other 6 days more worthwhile.

Heroine needs hot tea, get on that boyfriends ass and tell him to take care of you.

Post by claudicici on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I hope you feel better soon... Wink
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Heroine wrote:So I feel like shit and have a cold.
    Since we have a thread for EVERYTHING else, I figured we should know when you feel like shit too.

Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Paximus wrote:I make it a point to feel like shit at least once a week, makes the other 6 days more worthwhile.

Heroine needs hot tea, get on that boyfriends ass and tell him to take care of you.
    He's taking care of me. I had lots of coffee and iced tea. I'm not a big
    fan of hot tea. It's ok, I just like iced tea better. Smile
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks Guys! Smile I feel better already.
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 pm

I feel and look like caca doo doo today.

Massive Retin A event going on all up my face. Hair out of control. It was raining so I wore a sweatshirt which is way dressed down for me and now the sun is out and I'm too hot so add sweaty to the list. Still coughing up crud from walking pneumonia...need to see an eye doctor cuz my reading glasses are now giving me a headache.

Pity.... party of one, your table is ready.

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Me no feel good too
    Me at work cause too much to do before we close out Feb Month

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:59 pm

I have a terrible cold too. I just got back from buying ingredients to make this garlic soup. Earthenjug gave me the recipe. I know I'm going to love it, but even if I don't the aroma will clear my head!

Post by karma on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 pm

all you sick people....it better not be catching!!!! put a warning up will ya!

Smile
    Percy

Post by Percy on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 pm

karma wrote:all you sick people....it better not be catching!!!! put a warning up will ya!

Smile
    Just got over a cold, it sucks!

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 pm

karma wrote:all you sick people....it better not be catching!!!! put a warning up will ya!

I'd give you a great big kiss but we need a smilie for that

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 pm

I was just making fun of the H1N1 "pandemic" and wondering when it was going to hit. Then I got sick. Crying or Very sad I hate when that happens.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm

The garlic soup cured me.
    Percy

Post by Percy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 pm

The Kay wrote:The garlic soup cured me.

Garlic is powerful medicine, it has very powerful antibiotic properties in the oil, thats why the pills dont work well, you need the oil, thats where all the good stuff is. The antibiotic is created when the garlic is cut and oxygen hits it, thats the smell you smell when you cut it, thats the antibiotic properties forming. I eat a couple of fresh cloves a day, I smell like shit but its worth it IMO.

Oil of oregano is also VERY VERY good for many things. A drop or two a day is healthy.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:35 am

Paximus wrote:
    The Kay wrote:The garlic soup cured me.

Garlic is powerful medicine, it has very powerful antibiotic properties in the oil, thats why the pills dont work well, you need the oil, thats where all the good stuff is. The antibiotic is created when the garlic is cut and oxygen hits it, thats the smell you smell when you cut it, thats the antibiotic properties forming. I eat a couple of fresh cloves a day, I smell like shit but its worth it IMO.

Oil of oregano is also VERY VERY good for many things. A drop or two a day is healthy.

Not only did I eat the garlic, but I was marinaded in it also. I had an issue with the blender lid at the end and got covered in it. So I'm sure all my pores were filled with creamy garlic too. But hey, whatever it takes!

DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:23 pm

I've got a cold now. I guess I should try the garlic soup/bath combo.
    Percy

Post by Percy on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:25 pm

DoctorZ wrote:I've got a cold now. I guess I should try the garlic soup/bath combo.

Just remember the key to it is the fucked up blender lid, without that its worthless snake oil.

DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Paximus wrote:
    DoctorZ wrote:I've got a cold now. I guess I should try the garlic soup/bath combo.

Just remember the key to it is the fucked up blender lid, without that its worthless snake oil.
    I'll be sure to make some "modifications" before using it. Only my girlfriend ever uses the blender, so maybe I can get some entertainment out of a broken blender top in addition to curing my cold.

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 pm

DoctorZ wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

I'll be sure to make some "modifications" before using it. Only my girlfriend ever uses the blender, so maybe I can get some entertainment out of a broken blender top in addition to curing my cold.

If those are your dogs in the picture, they're going to love it too when they're licking it all off the kitchen floor.

And actually, the "modification" is to be lame in the kitchen as me. The blender lid was OK, I just put too much in the blender and it pushed the lid off. I had also walked away for just a minute when all this was going on. The bath came as I was try to get back to the blender to turn it off.

DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm

The Kay wrote:
    DoctorZ wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

If those are your dogs in the picture, they're going to love it too when they're licking it all off the kitchen floor.

And actually, the "modification" is to be lame in the kitchen as me. The blender lid was OK, I just put too much in the blender and it pushed the lid off. I had also walked away for just a minute when all this was going on. The bath came as I was try to get back to the blender to turn it off.

The one on the left is my dog. He has an obsession with garlic, onions and hot sauce. He would love if I covered the kitchen with garlic soup.
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 am

< ------ Ugh. I had a headache for all but 2 days out of 2 weeks, and now I have a sinus thingy-ma-bob (that's a highly techincal term, mind you!). My voice comes and goes, I can't sit up or lay down, which leaves me with zero options. It stinks. Could someone please feel sorry for me?
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 am

Hope you feel better soon!
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:32 pm

I totally feel for you!!!!! Sinus problems can HURT; hurt your face, ears, teeth, head, neck...do some salt water sinus flushes, get some local bee honey and feel better soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:09 pm