Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Sam in Maxim magazine

boygenius

Sam in Maxim magazine

Post by boygenius on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:19 pm

I just got my new Maxim magazine in the mail today and after flipping through it, I found a big article about Sam, Sick Tanick, and Razakel. Pick it up at your local store or just read it in the store if you don't want to spend the money.
    tapu

Re: Sam in Maxim magazine

Post by tapu on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 pm

no way

Maxim. Jesus.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm

It's not on line. Damn it, I may have to go buy the magazine though I have mixed feelings. If I buy a magazine that I would not have otherwise because Sam is in it am I propping up his "celebrity" status? Am I reading too much into this? I am feeling edgy today. Not a good day to be me.
    boygenius

Post by boygenius on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Scott, it does suck it's not online because I was gonna post the link. Like I said, don't buy it, but read the article when you go to Walmart or whatever local store carries the magazine.....It's only like three or four pages.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:15 pm

I just got the Jun 2010 issue and cannot find the article.
    I tried to read at the store but it was shrink wrapped.
    Specifically so people like me don't read it at the store

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Is it the issue with Selita Ebanks on the cover?
    boygenius

Post by boygenius on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 pm

No, it's the one with Nicole Scherzinger (from the Pussycat Dolls) on it.......that sucks that they had it shrink wrapped. It doesn't say anything on the front of the magazine about the article, you'll just have to take my word that it's in there.
    piXy

Post by piXy on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you can read it here........
    any comments? i have a few things to say about this later

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Thanks Pixy
    1]Sick referenced sleuth sites. I'm flattered.
    2] Emma's death did not give them the gift of "spreading the word to millions". Their work is still pretty much as irrelavent as it ever was. There are not "millions" of fans.
    3] I believe there are some factual inaccuracies in the article.
    4] Andre if you are reading this.......... Do something better. You have considerable energy. While you lack mainstream influence, a bunch of disaffected lonely kids are looking to you for guidence. They are some of the most vunerable members of society. What are you going to give them?
    I beleive in your right to do what you do. You can continue to produce hate or you can show them something positive. You can be a leader figure that pushes them to do more. You can inspire them to do more than they think they can. I don't believe you wanted Sam to kill people for real or that you reasonably even expected that he would. But you helped to fill his head with a violent fantasy world revolving around killing people and then claim what you say is not what you mean. Or you claim that what he heard is not the real message. Do you have any idea the influence you could have if you were to stand up and say this went to far? Keep the music. Change the subject matter. Put a positive message out there. Give your fans some hope.
    tapu

Post by tapu on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Personally, I feel that would be "career" suicide.

(sorry, but really....)
    tapu

Post by tapu on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Damn, I can't read it, can you guys? Thanks, though, Pixy. I'll find it somewhere.
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Here's a link to a readable pdf:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:09 pm

tapu wrote:Personally, I feel that would be "career" suicide.

(sorry, but really....)
    http://hiphopnews.yuku.com/topic/536
    Some mainstream rappers have tried. Sure Sick cannot make his next song lets all love each other BUT I think he could make some progressive steps away from the bad and towards something more positive. We all make the world the way it is.
    He continually refines his image. He can make each step more vile than the last or he can take it a different direction. All up to him.
    tapu

Post by tapu on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Hey! Eric! Thanks!! Your friend, the Tapu
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 am

yeah thanks eric,miss you !
    oh and Scott I like what you wrote to sick,in case he doesn't read here would you mind if I send it to him on his myspace in a private message?
    ziggy

Post by ziggy on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 pm

I think Andy Shirm and Lizette are more than happy to profit from these murders - jmo - but that doesn't make them much different than most people except that it makes them the liars and fakes which they claim - are the people they hate. Pot kettle much?

Some details that I thought were wrong but not sure - I think Debra was upstairs not Mark? Did not know the last person to talk to Mark was Raz...thought it was his mom.

I wish they would have brought out the fact that these fucking idiots worship Manson and other serial killers without one bit of sympathy for the vitims or their families and certainly no respect for those families - yet they feel the pain from losing someone to violence and want to denounce the killer. I have much contempt for them.
    SonicG

Post by SonicG on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 pm

I thought the article was rather cursory and probably has a bunch of holes and mistakes if you look too close...such as the fact that there was already tension brewing between Sam and Emma at the concert. And definitely agree that he whitewashes "Andy Shirm and Lizette" which might've been the deal to get the juicy inside story. The part about talking on the phone with Melanie's mom is new info, no?
    tapu

Post by tapu on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Heya, Sonic! Smile

The mel's mom call was news to me, too.

I think you've got something there about the "whitewashing." Of course. Makes perfect sense.

I was imagining when I read the article, how they may have framed and hung those photos around the house. Hee.

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:22 am

claudicici wrote:yeah thanks eric,miss you !
    oh and Scott I like what you wrote to sick,in case he doesn't read here would you mind if I send it to him on his myspace in a private message?
    ok
    Percy

Post by Percy on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 pm

This article is a joke, full of holes, swiss cheese. They could have done a much better job. I am also a little pissed that they chose to write this from the POV that Sam actually did it and is guilty, right before his trial is scheduled to take place but thats the media for you.

Post by AndresEscobar on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 pm

uh. Am I the only one who saw the picture of a sign supposedly written with Emma's blood? Spoiler Alert: it's not real. But still. WTF?
    claudicici

Post by claudicici on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:52 am

yep,saw it...oh and hi andres,it might be real but I doubt it...it might go along with our rumors that Emma may have been a cutter...she may have done it for extra attention...but I'm sure if she would have done that it would have been in their myspace gallery all along....

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 am

Andres good to see you.
    I would say that it is possible the sign written in Emma's blood is real but unlikely. Emma could have done it on a whim for Raz and gave / sent it to her at some point. It does not seem out of character for her. Maybe she did not take a pic of it to put on line becuase it really did not mean that much to her. It appears to be on a piece of notebook paper and it would not realy take that much blood to make something like that.
    I consider any claims made by Sick or Raz to be suspect.
    tapu

Post by tapu on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh, I am totally of the opinion that that's something Emma herself made, never knowing of course just how very, very weird it would be.
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Well, despite that it's unlikely that it's Emma's blood, it also just doesn't look like blood to me. It's too red. When blood dries it's usually a dark reddish copper.

But, moreover, it's in bad taste for SKR to represent that sign as such and also in bad taste for Maxim to publish that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:31 am