Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

911 Calls will be introduced as evidence in Casey Anthony trial

ziggy
    ziggy

911 Calls will be introduced as evidence in Casey Anthony trial Empty 911 Calls will be introduced as evidence in Casey Anthony trial

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 pm

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/122488/Casey-Anthony:-Will-911-calls-be-allowed-in-court

I watched the hearing today and what an education I'm getting in law here! It was very interesting listening to each side try to argue the exceptions to the hearsay rule and the different approaches that were taken in those exceptions.

Also evident - Casey's defense attorneys need to join Toastmasters! I am forced to believe she would be better served by a public defender. Both Baez and Mason stumble, mumble and at one point did not even Shepardize a case they cited and allowed the State to smack them down by saying the only reason the state cited it was to point out it had been overruled!!!! My jaw was on the floor.

So anyway, I like the judge - he's a slow Southern type that just gets it done his own way but in a clear manner and I think he did a great job of explaining why he was allowing each of the recordings in and how he interpreted the precident cases.

Cindy and Lee both testified and that was fascinating. Cindy was very contrite, defeated, calm and almost seemed to convey honesty and candor but I think she just had no choice and used the opportunity to try and change her public image, so I'm not giving her credit for "doing the right thing".

Lee was WEIRD. I don't know how to explain it - nervous laughter is one thing but he is way beyond that. His speech patterns are also hard to follow. Apparently he mouthed "I love you" to Casey as he was taking the stand which made her cry...what's that all about? She accuses him of molesting her and murders his niece, steals and lies like a dog and he loves her? OK, but no PDAs with it already.
    ziggy
    ziggy

911 Calls will be introduced as evidence in Casey Anthony trial Empty Re: 911 Calls will be introduced as evidence in Casey Anthony trial

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Lee mouthing "I love you" to Casey...
    http://www.wesh.com/news/24276106/detail.html
    claudicici
    claudicici

911 Calls will be introduced as evidence in Casey Anthony trial Empty Re: 911 Calls will be introduced as evidence in Casey Anthony trial

Post by claudicici Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 am

I think it was fascinating to watch also...I agree about the judge and the defense team....they're just horrible....do you think they might be this bad on purpose so she can claim ineffective counsel or whatever that's called later on?
    I couldn't believe when Cindy said she STILL believes Caylee is alive...that was classic...the whole time the defense was arguing that Cindy at that point thought Caylee is alive and therefore the third 911 call was not an "utterance of excitement" (if I understand at all what the hell the defense was trying to say ????) but than Cindy completely messed that up by pretty much saying she's not in her right mind because she STILL believes Caylee is alive...the defense attorney was talking about a MISSING child also instead of a DEAD child.....are they seriously going to go there ? It was painful to watch how Cindy was trying sooo hard to get Casey's attention and Casey just ignored her and threw those steel glances of hate at the prosecutor and the cameras.....George looked completely down ,so tragic,he did not look as if he wanted to be there at all...and then Lee oh my god,I have a nervous laugh too but man that was creepy,I don't know about those molestation claims,I could really see how Casey might be truthful about that...I can also see that I would still love my sister or daughter no matter what...so the Lee "I love you" thing was understandable to me and of course that would make her cry,she hasn't seen him in forever....but now if the molestation thing IS true the whole thing is just creepy...
    oh and what about towards the end when Casey was sitting with Baez's pretty little assistants or whoever they were and they were just chatting away,totally animated like they're shotgirls at the Fusian lounge....in that moment Casey looked happy and it really looked like they were talking about fashion or gossip or I don't know what...
    Mostly Casey did her usual I want to look important act ,writing all her little notes and trying to look like one of the attorneys instead of the accused.....oh and wth was the defense attorney saying?...did you understand anything of that mumble?...I did hear him talk about the smell of sex and marijuana and vomit and bla,bla ,bla...I was like WHAT THE HELL????
    Peace
    Peace

Post by Peace Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

Can you imagine how painful it must be to lose your granddaughter and daughter? Cindy and George lost both of them. How painful that must be. I believe it would be easy to pretend that Caylee was still alive to keep her heart from breaking into pieces or going insane.
    The family of people who commit violent crimes pay a heavy price for something they had no control over.
    Cassy is a different story, she has issues that I will never be able to understand. I am so thankful my mind does not work that way.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:09 am

I know ,Peace,it's the most horrible,unimaginable,most painful thing I could ever thibnk of...to loose your child and your grandchild....but I do believe what happened has sooo much to do with that delusional world the Anthony's lived in and continue to live in and I think Cindy knows this and that's what hurts her the most in a way....Casey knows this and Casey hates her mother with a glaring passion,I just don't see Casey as a sociopath...it's not like the "still living" Caylee is Cindy's first delusion....only from what we know there was Casey's graduation...the party,the gifts,even though she did not graduate,the 7 months pregnant Casey at her uncles wedding who had a "tumor" according to her mom the nurse,the Casey that was not working,the Casey that told her friends Caylee was having fun at the beach,at Bush gardens,at Universal Studios with the Nanny,when she was actually dead,I believe Casey believes her lies because she grew into lies,it was expected from her,I feel like she really meant it when she told Amy Caylee was in a better place where she didn't have to deal with this stuff.....
    Peace
    Peace

Post by Peace Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 pm

My next door neighbor can look at you and lie with a straight face. I have never meet anyone who is like her. She simply can not tell the truth about anything. She believes her lies too. It amazes me to talk to her. What an example she is for her two kids.
    I agree with you about Cassey. It is so sad that her daughter paid the ultimate price for her selfishness.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 am

Peace wrote:Can you imagine how painful it must be to lose your granddaughter and daughter? Cindy and George lost both of them. How painful that must be. I believe it would be easy to pretend that Caylee was still alive to keep her heart from breaking into pieces or going insane.
    The family of people who commit violent crimes pay a heavy price for something they had no control over.
    Cassy is a different story, she has issues that I will never be able to understand. I am so thankful my mind does not work that way.
    Beautifully written and so true. Violence hurts more than the original victim.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:28 am

....don't necessarily agree in this case though,I think the whole family dynamic tragically resulted in the death of Caylee....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 pm

If Cindy hadn't stonewalled and imo obstructed justice, I might be more sympathetic. But some people must lie in the beds they make and Cindy is one of them. She's a nutter just like her daughter and it's infectious in the family dynamic. When you look up dysfunctional family on Webster's there should be a picture of that clan.

edited to add: the reasons she is saying this are twofold: 1) she is manipulating public opinion 2) it gives her justification to the outside world to defend her skank daughter because if the child is alive, then Casey can be defended agains the murder...and one more 3) She can also justify NOT demanding justice for her grandaughters murder (which she's never done even if she doesn't think it's Casey).

People like Cindy don't have to get up any earlier in the morning or use any extra energy to create manipulative situations - all they have to do is breath....they are built that way.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

I also think she's saying it because if she maintains Caylee is alive,Casey can't win the Cindy/Casey war....Casey pretty much admitted she killed Caylee because "she's a spiteful bitch" or like her grandma said "because she hates Cindy more than she loved Caylee",if Cindy keeps telling her "you didn't hurt me because Caylee's alive and you're innocent" it's like she did it for nothing.....
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:47 pm

http://www.myspace.com/music/11590013/songs/72259675/?ap=1&sms_ss=email

apparently Razakel still has her mind on that case as well,I think her theory is probably pretty close to what really happened....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 am

ACK! I followed your link and realized that in order to find out what she thinks happened I would have to listen to her nasal voice with white girl inflection attempting to rap. I'll pass.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:19 pm

yes,the voice is very annoying.She's implying that casey killed caylee out of jealousy and that in Casey's sick mind it was justified to set Caylee free.She feels no guilt,no remorse,no pain and only thinks of herself.Razakel even describes exactly how she thinks it happened.Casey used the duck tape so Caylee would have to swallow the chloroform.I thought that was interesting,I've never heard that theory before....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:47 am