Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+2
ziggy
horcruxes
6 posters

Hi, I'm new...

horcruxes
    horcruxes

Hi, I'm new... Empty Hi, I'm new...

Post by horcruxes Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi there. I'm new. I figured since my username is so boldly showing as the newest user, that I better introduce myself here. I have spent the last 3 or 4 days (no lie) reading about the Farmville murders. I suppose the reason why I am so fascinated is because I was wrapped up in a music scene that was considered dangerous to kids/teens/adolescents. I did a lot of the things Emma and Mel did. I met a lot of people who Sam has reminded me of (minus the killings of course). I guess because this case hits so close to home is why I'm so intrigued. Sorry if it is a vague answer, but I'm still doing some self-analyzation.

Anyhoo, I found this forum after reading WS. To be honest, I'm STILL reading WS. I'm barely on the 2nd forum topic about the case. I hope to give some insight and maybe dialogue a little bit. Mostly I am known on forums for my comedic relief Smile

I figured I would answer this:
    How old are you? (Can use 25-50 if you're not comfortable answering) 24, almost 25 eek
    What brought you to Websleuths?Farmville case, by way of Encyclopedia Dramatica, that in itself is a whole other story haha
    How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?Recently it has been a large amount. Once school starts up I'm going to cut back again
    What is your career of choice in real life? A lawyer specializing in Intellectual Property Law aka an Entertainment Lawyer Very Happy
    Are you married? If so, how many years?No, thank goodness
    What's your biggest accomplishment in life? To date? That's a hard one. I will come back to it.
    Do you have kids? Do you want kids? No x 2
    If you had a gun, would you shoot Razakel in the head with it? No honestly. I see a lot of what I could have became had I continued down the path I was headed. Razakel and I are about the same age and probably started listening to the same stuff. I feel sorry for her and what she has gotten herself caught up in. If anything I would shoot whatever can be considered the lifeblood of the horrorcore scene so they can all move on with their lives and stop trying to outdo each other in the weirdness department.

I also tend to be long-winded in some things. Sorry in advance.
    Rolling Eyes

Hi, I'm new... Empty Re: Hi, I'm new...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 am

Welcome. I look forward to your contribution.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:24 am

Hey Welcome! I stopped by tonight to see if there was anything new on Sam, but nope. I guess he's still in jail and awaiting trial.

I love your point about the horrocore morons trying one up each other on the weirdness...it's kind of like the gross out contest in the grade school cafeteria with less talent. :p

I'm studying to be a lawyer too! I would probably stab myself in he eye if I had to work on contracts and corporate law - I am looking forward to either criminal prosecution or civil litigation. Give me an audience, oops I mean a jury to go along with all that boring office stuff Smile

Looking forward to your thoughts on the case. I feel so sad that Emma died before she was able to come to terms with her problems, demons, whatever you want to call them and that her poor parents probably did the best they could out of love and fear and wound up dead...a whole little family wiped out for what? Why?

What are your thoughts on Sam? Sociopath? Just a "normal" kid who snapped? Diabolical or not really dangerous?

Glad you're here!
    bobskat
    bobskat

Post by bobskat Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi
    I'm old
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:37 am

Lol...and that face...
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi! Glad to have you. This forum hasn't had much going on lately as we've mostly covered just about every possible angle this case presents. However I can guarantee we'll all be back once Sam is back in court again. Keep reading the WS thread (it's a TON of info!) and keep checking back here.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 am

hi horcruxes,thanks for joining and introducing yourself and welcome !!!!
    yep,things have been incredibly slooooow in this forum,like Eric said hope we'll reunite when there are any news in the case.....
    I miss all you guys very much !
    bobskat
    bobskat

Post by bobskat Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm

ziggy wrote:Lol...and that face...
    One only a mother could love
    And even then it takes some doing
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:30 pm

horcruxes wrote:Hi there. I'm new. I figured since my username is so boldly showing as the newest user, that I better introduce myself here. I have spent the last 3 or 4 days (no lie) reading about the Farmville murders. I suppose the reason why I am so fascinated is because I was wrapped up in a music scene that was considered dangerous to kids/teens/adolescents. I did a lot of the things Emma and Mel did. I met a lot of people who Sam has reminded me of (minus the killings of course). I guess because this case hits so close to home is why I'm so intrigued. Sorry if it is a vague answer, but I'm still doing some self-analyzation.

Anyhoo, I found this forum after reading WS. To be honest, I'm STILL reading WS. I'm barely on the 2nd forum topic about the case. I hope to give some insight and maybe dialogue a little bit. Mostly I am known on forums for my comedic relief Smile

I figured I would answer this:
    How old are you? (Can use 25-50 if you're not comfortable answering) 24, almost 25 eek
    What brought you to Websleuths?Farmville case, by way of Encyclopedia Dramatica, that in itself is a whole other story haha
    How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?Recently it has been a large amount. Once school starts up I'm going to cut back again
    What is your career of choice in real life? A lawyer specializing in Intellectual Property Law aka an Entertainment Lawyer Very Happy
    Are you married? If so, how many years?No, thank goodness
    What's your biggest accomplishment in life? To date? That's a hard one. I will come back to it.
    Do you have kids? Do you want kids? No x 2
    If you had a gun, would you shoot Razakel in the head with it? No honestly. I see a lot of what I could have became had I continued down the path I was headed. Razakel and I are about the same age and probably started listening to the same stuff. I feel sorry for her and what she has gotten herself caught up in. If anything I would shoot whatever can be considered the lifeblood of the horrorcore scene so they can all move on with their lives and stop trying to outdo each other in the weirdness department.

I also tend to be long-winded in some things. Sorry in advance.
    Rolling Eyes

Welcome to the forum and glad to have you, stick around and hopefully things will pick up around here more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am