Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

5 posters

WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN

Percy
    Percy

WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN Empty WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN

Post by Percy Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:45 am

If you are back at WS chatting regularly please let me know here, I would love to see some of you again and take part in some of the threads youre involved in over there so let me know what the deal is.

Check in here if youre back at WS and let us know what threads youre in.

Thanks friends!

Percy
    claudicici
    claudicici

WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN Empty Re: WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN

Post by claudicici Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 am

PERCY Big Hug JonBenet Ramsey mostly Smile
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:37 am

claudicici wrote:PERCY Big Hug JonBenet Ramsey mostly Smile

Oh good you know i love that case I will be joining you for sure!
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi Percy welcome back. Casey Anthony, West Memphis III.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 am

Hey Pax-- At this point, I'm prouder to be one of Percy's outcasts than to be a Sleuth.
    Attachments
    WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN AttachmentDec 08 2010 - VID00009_1.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (76 Kb) Downloaded 9 times
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:23 am

While not a WS case, I,m following the trial of Gary Michael Hilton. He killed and decapitated a young girl hiker on the Appalachian Trail in Georgia. He pled out of the DP in exchange for leading them to her body.He has been extradited to Florida for the killing/decapitation of a girl hiker there. There won't be a plea deal in Florida. They'll fry his ass (i.e Ted Bundy). He's turning out to be a serial killer. They're not sure how many. Trial in Florida begins Jan. 31.
    Attachments
    WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN Attachmentsamhat.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (5 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
    Wolfscratch

WEBSLEUTHS CHECK IN Empty Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Serial Killer

Post by Wolfscratch Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:16 pm

charliechan wrote:While not a WS case, I,m following the trial of Gary Michael Hilton. He killed and decapitated a young girl hiker on the Appalachian Trail in Georgia. He pled out of the DP in exchange for leading them to her body.He has been extradited to Florida for the killing/decapitation of a girl hiker there. There won't be a plea deal in Florida. They'll fry his ass (i.e Ted Bundy). He's turning out to be a serial killer. They're not sure how many. Trial in Florida begins Jan. 31.

charliechan, hello, I am a newbee on this forum..

Meredith Hope Emerson(Blood Mtn Hiker)was the catalyst that brought GMH & Associate's reign of terror to an abrupt end. She was a kindred spirit and a fighter. She refusd to give him her PIN for her credit cards over 4 days in captivity and fought him physically four times. In the initial abduction struggle, Meredith was martial arts trained, and disarmed him of his large hunting knife and expandable baton.
    GMH was Special Forces trained.
    Cheryl Hodges Dunlap; the FL victim of GMH was a nurse at FSU(Bundy). GMH abducted her on 12/01/07. He used her ATM card 12/2,3,4/2007, wearing a burial mask(worn during burial rituals) during the neolithic period(stone age). GMH is very knowledgable of Religous, as well as ancient Native American History.

The only book that I have read since college is 'Wolfscratch Wilderness', by Charlene Terrell; a walk back in time, of a primitive area of the North GA Mtns(Cherokee Nation)...
    Sometimes Life imitates Art.
    I have been backtracking & researching a Serial Killer: Gary Michael Hilton, since 01/06/08 when he held a victim within 200 yards of my home in an abandoned house.(Blood Mountain Hiker). The information that I have gathered has come from conventional and nonconventional investigative methods.
    When he was arrested, he was thought to be a petty drifter. After backtracking him only a few days, it was obvious to me that he was very intelligent, cagey, calculating, evil, demonic, cannibal, ritual; Serial Killer, with no victim profile and had been preying on his victims for decades. My analogy of him was that of a mountain lion. He would hunt his prey, capture them, return them to his primary den, then devour them, mind,, body and spirit..
    GMH's victims range in age between 11 year old to 84 year old, no victim profile, only a preference; female mid 20s.

GMH's IQ when he entered the military 160^.. He could have been Ted Bundy's Professor...
    A LE officer close to the case, working a cold case of a missing GA school teacher was asked by me, why did he have no victim profile"? The Agents response: ' Food'...different cuts of meat....

In 1994, Hilton, helped to creatively write a movie that went straight to video: "Deadly Run". He helped write, handpicked the cast & crew, shoot locations, and tutored the lead actor in the 'Art' of Serial Kiling. The movie's plot; luring young girls to a cabin in the North GA Mtns, holding them captive, releasing them into the forest, then hunting them as prey...
    The movie's producer; Samuel Rael/Hilton's Defense Attorney in an Arson case said, "I knew that he was Sociopath, but didn't know that he was violent."
    A Serial Killer with a script... GMH was a master at emulation, he was a copycat of many with an added tyrst of his own creativity.
    In the attic of the abandoned farmhouse, he had a frigid weather room which was complete with a wood burning stove, which he used newspaper and cardboard as fuel. I found an article from a 1989 Gainesville, GA Times: Night Stalker says Lucifer will avenge me...

In many of his interviews, he states that he reads constantly. I talked to a Thrift Store Volunteer, that eye witnessed him at the Jasper, GA Thrift Store, checked out their book supply, and here I am 3 years, and over 90 books later....
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 am

Wolfscratch--I'm familiar with who you are. I've read your stuff (staging areas --divining rods etc). I've discovered that GMH actually is a WS case. I don't follow that forum much these days. I arrived there during the aftermath of the Farmville horrorcore killings. You should definitely seek out some members of this forum (Outcasts) and feed them your ideas. They are a delightful and creative bunch. Nice to meet you--Charlie Chan
    Wolfscratch

Post by Wolfscratch Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 pm

charliechan wrote:Wolfscratch--I'm familiar with who you are. I've read your stuff (staging areas --divining rods etc). I've discovered that GMH actually is a WS case. I don't follow that forum much these days. I arrived there during the aftermath of the Farmville horrorcore killings. You should definitely seek out some members of this forum (Outcasts) and feed them your ideas. They are a delightful and creative bunch. Nice to meet you--Charlie Chan

Thanz charliechan. Sorry for the delayed response,looks like you have kept up with the gmh reign ot terror pretty well.

Would luv to feed some ideas to the members of this forum.

I am in transition and planning to attend the trial, if possible.
    I need to be in the same room with him. It is very important to me that I be able to look him in the eyes....
    Wolfscratch

Post by Wolfscratch Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 am

charliechan wrote:Wolfscratch--I'm familiar with who you are. I've read your stuff (staging areas --divining rods etc). I've discovered that GMH actually is a WS case. I don't follow that forum much these days. I arrived there during the aftermath of the Farmville horrorcore killings. You should definitely seek out some members of this forum (Outcasts) and feed them your ideas. They are a delightful and creative bunch. Nice to meet you--Charlie Chan

Charliechan,thanx for the invite. I am attempting to bring some of the info gathered over the last 3+ years to one forum. Need to get some feedback, debate, discussions, etc. Been lerking on WS & thanx for the shout out.. Thank You

http://cheryldunlap.forumotion.com/t8-gary-michaelmack-hilton-sadistic-malignant-psychopathic-serial-killer
    GMH: 'Mack' the Knife, was a 'Soldier' on a perpetual mission; a Hunter/Professional, an emulator/copycat. The reason he was in Tallahassee, FL 11-12/2007, was emulating Ted Bundy: GMH/Mack, reconned Cheryl Dunlap's car-FSU sticker-fish/christian/nurse/sunday school literature-burial mask at ATM/adjacent to FSU-3 days in a row/multiple times-placing decapitated and mutilated torso to be easily discovered/terrorize community.

GMH, applied for Army Green Beret training...trained SpeciaL Forces: Airborne... failed psychological evaluation...denied ..went awol...Army found that recruiting officer was duped..GMH was under psychiatric care for three years for shooting stepfather Nilo DeBag at age 14 years old...Army realized that they had trained a psychopath, to be a 'Lethal Killing Machine'...

'unleashed him on to society'!!!

with an Honorable Discharge, and an unquenchable thirst for violent death....

"GMH, "You have to Kill the Whole Village" !! (meaning: 'men, women, and children') GMH, had no victim profile; 11 year old Levi Frady(GA) to 84 year old Irene, & 81 year old John Bryant (NC)..

SSgt Barry Sadler, Ballad of the green beret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH4-tOqLH94

Wolfscratch .Sad, so Sad...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:29 am