Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+17
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
SonicG
DoctorZ
FARMVILLIAN
ericclimbs
claudicici
blouAngel
AndresEscobar
Peace
piXy
Percy
charliechan
dangrsmind
Hank
ziggy
21 posters

Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 Empty Re: Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Post by Heroine Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 am

blouCrow wrote:some more love......

Your fucking amazing your music makes me wannna go out and kill shit
    Very Happy I love it haha.

Your not a cheap imitation. Fuck your the like the first real woman to
    stand up and break all stereotypes, set all standards, and command the
    respect you deserved. Anyone that says differently is a fucking poser,
    and should be handled accordingly.

Hey Razakel,
    Yeah I love your music. Of course if My parents new i
    was listening to it they would kill me but whatever.

For SKR my life is expendable
    Like the virgins at the devils
    sigil.
    Too Bloodshot I offer the blood in my veins
    To signify I
    will suffer all of his pains.
    Too Con-Crete I offer my memory
    Through
    him shall live on all our blasphemy
    Too Two Clipz I offer the gun in
    my hand
    Keep it safe and tucked away in your waistband
    Too Stitch
    Mouth I offer my first new born daughter
    So he can seek pleasures of
    the flesh, then lead her to slaughter
    Too Razakel I offer my
    services in child abduction
    So she may take them to her home and
    start the seduction
    And Too SickTanick I offer my mind, body, and
    soul
    May SKR take me when it rises, and on humanity gain all control.

you got a loyal ass fanbase i'll tell ya that, they would prolly murk
    somebody 4 ya if U gave the command....ONE

omg so i think you'd appreciate my awesome adventure this weekend i
    killed a fetus ;p lmao and when we were heading in the clinic there were
    anti abortion people protesting in front it was great i had my femicide
    shirt on and my bf had the raz molested me shirt on and we can't pass
    up the chance to be complete dicks to them so that was the best Very Happy lmao

i was finnaly kicked out of school for basically being a satanist and a
    threat to school and society
    fuck yes
    fuck god
    fuck christians
    fuck
    school
    and thank satan and skr for helping me complete this task

promise? id really love to eat yours and Sicks poopy....
    although im
    really not kidding about you two shitting on my face for a DVD...that
    would be crazy sick and im down....
    So all this crazy shit came from Raz's profile? What's wrong with these people? Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 418352
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:33 am

horrible taste in music for one thing Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 Icon_arrow
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 am

blouCrow wrote:horrible taste in music for one thing Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 Icon_arrow
    well yeah, but besides that...haha! Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 130642
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:06 pm

hahaha this is one of them that i wrote..... it was a response to one she wrote to me! LOL

RAZAKEL IS THE QUEEN BXTCH OF THE WICKED SHIT.......... ALL YOU HATERS NEED TO FUCKIN RECOGNIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NUTRIDERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    <3 ya Raz!!!!!!!!!!
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah but offering up your first born daughter to a dude for his pleasures and then to lead her to the slaughter - and abducting children for Raz so she can take them home and begin the seduction? Is this from the "kid" who said his parents would be upset if they knew he were listening to their music?

See, this is where I have issues with SKR and their complete conscious and total disregard for the fact that influencing minors should be off limits. They should say, hey thanks, but seriously this is adult material and we'll see ya in a few years.

Someday...someday, karma is a bitch. I think they are setting in motion very bad things that will come back on them. We'll see.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:54 pm

ziggy wrote:Yeah but offering up your first born daughter to a dude for his pleasures and then to lead her to the slaughter - and abducting children for Raz so she can take them home and begin the seduction? Is this from the "kid" who said his parents would be upset if they knew he were listening to their music?

See, this is where I have issues with SKR and their complete conscious and total disregard for the fact that influencing minors should be off limits. They should say, hey thanks, but seriously this is adult material and we'll see ya in a few years.

Someday...someday, karma is a bitch. I think they are setting in motion very bad things that will come back on them. We'll see.
    Agree
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 pm

I wonder what the law might have to say about taking a minor up on this offer for that list:

"really not kidding about you two shitting on my face for a DVD...that
    would be crazy sick and im down...."

I used to wonder what the generations that followed mine would try to come up with to shock adults, and I used to think it just wasn't going to happen, but really, I don't think I would let my (and Ziggy's) kids listen to that stuff.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:54 am

its not for kids, i wouldnt let my kids listen to SKR for all the obvious reasons
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Thank you Blou for protecting our children Smile I know I'm going to sound like an old geezer, but seriously - they are discovering that the capabilites for proper judgment can't really even exist fully until around 23 or 24 now (perhaps we've evolved into extended adolescence as a species in adaptation to our environment) and then you add drugs and alcohol into the mix and I say that getting into this kind of go-nowhere hobby and existence, causes arrested development along with de-sensitization. I think it is LUNACY for parents to allow their kids any access to this at all. I say move to a cabin in Montana, in the middle of nowhere so they can't run away, no internet - no cell phones. That is how hardcore I would be to protect a child. You think I'm kidding? uh,uh.

That will be $180 please.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 am

...of course I'm going to have to disagree....well unless we're talking about children 12 and under...if we're talking about teenagers I think what you are talking about ziggy is not protecting ,it's sheltering...I think that's just as dangerous as not caring about what you're kid is doing.Sooner or later the world will rear it's ugly head at our kids and the more they know what's out there the more they'll be ready for it...
    ...reading that comment to Raz of course it's decpicable and disgusting but that's exactly what it's meant to be ...
    I think there's basically 2 types of kids that would be into that kind of stuff and that's the ones that were abused or neglected and already know all the ugly and the ones that were sheltered from it , the ones that find it exciting and shocking....I think the worst parenting next to abusing or neglecting your children is to cripple their ability of thinking for themselves...I think it's important to give them as much information as you possibly can early on,not opinions but information and then you have to trust them and let them make their own decisions and mistakes ,let them think for themselves,know what they're doing and communicate,communicate,communicate but I feel like I would be a complete hypocrat if I would not let my kid listen to something no matter how much I disagree with it...
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:53 am

Yes, I'd agree, Claudi.

My son is only 11 but we have already talked about many things, at an age appropriate level (I feel), such as drugs, sex, violence, etc.

To know and understand him, I listen to every rap song they ever laid tracks for. (He's my hiphop boy.) If I don't, I won't know where he's going, pretty damn fast. In this kind of case, I follow his lead, and stay right there with him.

In other matters, I want to take the lead before he ever confronts it in real life. When he told me how dumb his "family living" class was at school, I instituted our own "family living" class at home. He says, well, at least you tell me exactly what it is you're saying. At school, you can't even tell what they mean. Smile

I think people say, "oh, yeah, you gotta talk to your kids," or they think, "my kids know they can talk to me," but often that's not really true. If you're not actively talking to your kids about things like drugs and alcohol and sex, and not engaging them enough to talk about it right back with you, then you're in the huge majority of parents who aren't really talking to their kids. And you're taking your chances.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 am

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 177492
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Speaking of kids I have a sick lil tiny one with some breathing problems and as much as I would like to be here with you all I just cant deal with it right now, its a whole new perspective.

I will be around and I will be back as soon as things settle down.

Welcome DM good to see you bro! Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 263561
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:20 pm

claudicici wrote:...of course I'm going to have to disagree....well unless we're talking about children 12 and under...if we're talking about teenagers I think what you are talking about ziggy is not protecting ,it's sheltering...I think that's just as dangerous as not caring about what you're kid is doing.Sooner or later the world will rear it's ugly head at our kids and the more they know what's out there the more they'll be ready for it...
    ...reading that comment to Raz of course it's decpicable and disgusting but that's exactly what it's meant to be ...
    I think there's basically 2 types of kids that would be into that kind of stuff and that's the ones that were abused or neglected and already know all the ugly and the ones that were sheltered from it , the ones that find it exciting and shocking....I think the worst parenting next to abusing or neglecting your children is to cripple their ability of thinking for themselves...I think it's important to give them as much information as you possibly can early on,not opinions but information and then you have to trust them and let them make their own decisions and mistakes ,let them think for themselves,know what they're doing and communicate,communicate,communicate but I feel like I would be a complete hypocrat if I would not let my kid listen to something no matter how much I disagree with it...
    naw - I would educate my kids on the ugly side of life but I certainly wouldn't allow them access if they started down that path. That's what I'm talking about. If they didn't have the good sense to NOT GO THERE, then as a parent, KNOWING they do not possess a fully developed brain in order to judge decisions to the full capacity a real adult can - then I would intervene.

There's nothing wrong with parents taking control until the kid is old enough to make these kinds of judgments on an adult level. Until then as my mother used to say, ...too bad if you don't like it; I'm your Mother not your friend. You will have plenty of friends in your life but you'll only have one Mother and it's my job to make sure I guide you until you are old enough to make your own decisions. Now live with it or get out and pay your own bills.

Some days I miss her so much that wise old beotch Smile
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Hugs Gonzo Pax - Hope your little one is better soon!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm

GONZO wrote:Speaking of kids I have a sick lil tiny one with some breathing problems and as much as I would like to be here with you all I just cant deal with it right now, its a whole new perspective.

Take care of that baby!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:42 am

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 6 448245 Take care of the baby and come back soon !!!!
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:05 pm

GONZO wrote:Speaking of kids I have a sick lil tiny one with some breathing problems and as much as I would like to be here with you all I just cant deal with it right now, its a whole new perspective.

Hope the baby is better soon.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 pm

That which dominates our imagination and our thoughts will determine our life and character. Therefore it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 am

We all make choices. Sam chose to commit murder. Horror core did not force him to do anything HOWEVER I believe it did have an influence.

Sam had [perhaps has] a significant interest in the horror core genre. Perhaps his interest bordered on obsession. I think it is fair to say that it in a large part defined who he was. It took a kid who was already feeling isolated and further isolated from mainstream society. He devoted a great amount of time and mental energy to this material.

If he had devoted the same mental energy to soccer, skateboarding, politics, fishing, cars, or just about anything else the people get interested in then 1] maybe he would have had something else in his life he could have been proud of and 2] maybe picking up a maul would not have been in the forefront of his mind when things did not go well for him.

Last edited by Scott on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 am

Hi Scott, thanks for joining the conversation here.

The thing is that there are many people even more interested and involved in horrorcore than Sam was, and yet they don't seem to feel obligated to kill anyone. And Sam's interests went beyond the music. He was a fan of horror movies and one was found in his possession after the murders, and we've learned recently that he also was a member of the extreme gore site ogrish.com. This seems to go along with the horrorcore thing perhaps, and yet I don't think most of the horrocore kids are part of the extreme gore/reality scene.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 am

Hey Scott - I totally agree. The others involved in horrorcore may not pick up a maul and kill, but their "worship" of this genre deteriorates them from the inside out. They may not be murderers but I think many of them are sick (as in thinking it's Ok to molest children etc.) and their minds are infested with morality eating maggots.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 pm

again I disagree,I still believe that whatever music you listen to ,whatever movies you watch or whatever hobbies you have does not determine your ability to take someone's life...you've mentioned fishing,Scott,fishing where you take a living being out of the environment that enables it's life,you watch it flop,around suffer,you cut its head off ,you gut it,so if fishing is your hobby you're into killing yet not every one that fishes is "morally deteriorated",statistically however (of course I don't have actual numbers) there's probably just as many people that commited murder that liked to fish as people that like horror and gore.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 am

Claudicici, this is at least your second post where you refer to animal rights. I like that. It shows compassion. I did not suggest that ALL fans of horror are murderers or even criminals. I have no doubt that there are many fans that have never really hurt anyone. I am suggesting that Sam fully immersed himself in a violent fantasy world that revolved around killing people and then…..in the real world in which we all live he killed people. The two events are related. There may not be a direct cause and effect relationship, but there is a relationship.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 am

And, of course, the direction of cause and effect could be reversed. I would even assume that it is. At the very least, one cannot ignore or dilute the connection. There is undeniably a more direct match between horrorcore and Sam's crime, than there is between fishing and such a crime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am