Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
ericclimbs
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
DoctorZ
smartie74
the tapu
ladyg
wadahoot
AndresEscobar
piXy
claudicici
dangrsmind
Percy
SarahThiZZle
17 posters

Thank you for supporting Sammy.

SarahThiZZle

Thank you for supporting Sammy. Empty Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by SarahThiZZle Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:56 pm

I want to thank all of you who have written my brother or sent him things like money or books. It has been very hard for our family to do so, especially when we have had to hide and i have actually been denied jobs because of my brothers case....believe it or not. Some people are so touchy. But yes it is me, sorry for all the misunderstanding. I have added a little hello into my myspace headline so go ahead and check it out. It is me.
    I guess I can answer a few questions on here, but ofcourse not much because everything I have said has ended up in the media with every word twisted. And remember I do not get to surf the web much anymore so I will probably be on here at least 1-2 hours a week. Feel free to drop me a line. Thanks guys.
    Percy
    Percy

Thank you for supporting Sammy. Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by Percy Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 pm

SarahThiZZle wrote:I want to thank all of you who have written my brother or sent him things like money or books. It has been very hard for our family to do so, especially when we have had to hide and i have actually been denied jobs because of my brothers case....believe it or not. Some people are so touchy. But yes it is me, sorry for all the misunderstanding. I have added a little hello into my myspace headline so go ahead and check it out. It is me.
    I guess I can answer a few questions on here, but ofcourse not much because everything I have said has ended up in the media with every word twisted. And remember I do not get to surf the web much anymore so I will probably be on here at least 1-2 hours a week. Feel free to drop me a line. Thanks guys.

Hey Sarah, assuming it is you this time, welcome to the forum. You can talk here, we are not media, just people interested in several things that are part of this case and we all came together to discuss it, left websleuths because of too many mods and here we are.
    SarahThiZZle

Post by SarahThiZZle Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Haha it is me. wowzers haha. I emailed you back from stonerthatcooks. Hopefully you believe me now. Before it was damn hard trying to hide from the world and now its even harder to convince people its me. I appreciate the fact that you guys didnt wanna believe what "i" was saying until you knew it was really me. Thank you so much for everything.

Is there any questions people want answered? I might be able to help.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Sarah we have had problems with people fucking with us so we are weary which is GOOD for you, we TRUST BUT WE VERIFY, we do NOT like rumors, lies and innunedo. So sorry if it sounds like we are batshit crazy but we just wanted to protect your interests and verify it was you before we assume anything.

That said, we do have a PRIVATE area here at the forum and I will have the forum admin, Heroine, add you and you can speak more freely there because it cannot be seen by non registred members. You dont have to tell us anything, Iam sure many of the group will have questions for you, most of us already know most everything about this case so you being here is certainly welcome but dont feel as if you owe us anything or have to say things that make you feel uncomfortable.

We are not fans of Sam and what he did, we want to understand it. I am here because I have a professional interest in true crime and criminal law as well an academic interest in the occult, music and youth culture,all of which play a big part in this case.

Welcome to the forum and check for the private area once youre added and you can start a thread there or just talk here, whichever you prefer.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Given your limited Internet access Sarah, we may not be able to verify this until you sign on to MySpace again.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

hey Sarah hope you don't mind me posting this here but otherwise noone's going to believe it's you anyways...dangrs I'm gonna pm you my myspace log on and password so you can see for yourself....

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    1:16 PM

To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whoa what?! first off it was me, I really dont have internet access much. Only when I go to libraries or to school with my husband. I am doing nothing but working and sleeping now. So what exactly happened...Im gonna get on the message board and see what happened. wheres the new form? id like to keep updated on whats going on with you guys.
    Im glad you "bothered" me haha. I was upset at first yes because my life has turned completely upside down since. But I would do the same thing if I was really interested in a case ya know. Link me to this new forum, let me know whats going on!!! I should be getting a computer soon. hopefully by june. .....

• dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Err, don't do that!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm

..oh and Sarah Thank you for supporting Sammy. 209377 ,lol.....like pax said we're not a support forum for Sam but I think you deserve support ...
    if you're posting here I just hope it's not a "bad" thing for you,I'm just thinking some of the things being said here are hard to take for someone so closely connected to the case .... Thank you for supporting Sammy. Confused
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 pm

im not trying to be a bitch but i DO NOT support Sam. I was "friends" with him, i thought he was cool and all but meeting him fucked my life up. I have nothing good to say about him now but i can remember some good things about the Sam that i thought i knew.
    I support you Sarah but i wont make excuses for him or support what he has been accussed of doing in any sort of way. I have nothing against you tho. Just be warned we dont say the nicest things here but i will be nice to you as long as ur cool with me.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:50 pm

fascinating.
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:58 am

AndresEscobar wrote:fascinating.
    ... he said, in his best Spock impression. Thank you for supporting Sammy. Alien
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:04 am

wow....
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 am

Just so everyone is clear, this appears to be Sarah or at least someone sending messages from her email and MySpace accounts. Previously, although she had posted on Websleuths, we had only one MySpace message from her and that message contradicted some known facts. Sarah sent no traceable email messages for over a month after her first posting.

The IP addresses from which the email was sent appears legit and the person that posted here is probably the same person that posted on WS and sent these other messages. Now you know what I know...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Thank you for supporting Sammy. 622579
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 pm

I always thought it was her. Nice to have confirmation.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Just so everyone is clear, this appears to be Sarah or at least someone sending messages from her email and MySpace accounts. Previously, although she had posted on Websleuths, we had only one MySpace message from her and that message contradicted some known facts. Sarah sent no traceable email messages for over a month after her first posting.

The IP addresses from which the email was sent appears legit and the person that posted here is probably the same person that posted on WS and sent these other messages. Now you know what I know...

Note the bold text words...
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

well for all those that care, I really am me.........(but then again).....who is me really? something to ponder on a rainy friday night............. Thank you for supporting Sammy. Icon_question
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Here's the thing, I have a pretty good idea how to produce the evidence I saw yesterday. I was dumb and didn't check everything. I don't know that is what is going on here of course...

However, if in fact these messages are fake, this scheme now involves falsifying both email and MySpace messages not just some phony postings here and on WS. It is called identity fraud.

I'm considering just reporting these events to the authorities at this point.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Here's the thing, I have a pretty good idea how to produce the evidence I saw yesterday. I was dumb and didn't check everything. I don't know that is what is going on here of course...

However, if in fact these messages are fake, this scheme now involves falsifying both email and MySpace messages not just some phony postings here and on WS. It is called identity fraud.

Do you really think someone would go that far?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

I don't want to DoctorZ. I really don;t want to.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 pm

....and why would someone do that?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm

DoctorZ wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:Here's the thing, I have a pretty good idea how to produce the evidence I saw yesterday. I was dumb and didn't check everything. I don't know that is what is going on here of course...

Do you really think someone would go that far?

Honestly it isnt that far, its all pretty simple and I have seen people go a lot further. That said, I have suggested all along that I thought it WAS THE REAL SARAH, I have also, however supported DMs attempts to verify that because I can appreciate him wanting to do so.

At this point its hard to say what I believe, I am willing to keep an open mind.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:45 pm

claudicici wrote:....and why would someone do that?
    Why do people do anything, why did Sam burtally murder 4 people.

Its a great question, wish I could answer it for you. That said, I am not sure what the motive would be but I will think about it some more.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

I've never made up my mind either way. I want to believe it is the real Sarah, I just take it all with a healthy skepticism. I've also tried to make a personal list of who I think would go through the effort to do this.

It really isn't THAT much effort, but it is more than I think most would go through for a hoax. In my mind the only way someone would bother was if they had a personal stake in this case.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Thank you for supporting Sammy. Confused Thank you for supporting Sammy. 733262

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 am