Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure

Percy
    Percy

Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure Empty Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure

Post by Percy Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 pm

AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure Empty Re: Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure

Post by AndresEscobar Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 pm

OMG I can't wait to talk about this stuff. Ok, let me go get a beer. Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 664467
    Percy
    Percy

Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure Empty Re: Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure

Post by Percy Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:OMG I can't wait to talk about this stuff. Ok, let me go get a beer. Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 664467

Yea I wanted this forum for you and I and Zigster as well as others interested in these types of things, we can have some real good discussions.

DO ME A FAVOR and add some good resource links for us to have handy when needed, some legal resaearch sites and stuff, find law etc, I am busy finding other articles for other forums to kick start them so if you can handle some of this it would help me.

Thanks brother!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 pm

AE try and dig up some state specific procedure, rules of court etc fro VA if you have them handy and post them please.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Ugh, ok. I use westlaw for research so links aren't really useful. . .

Maybe I'll play on google scholar and bit and see what I can turn up.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:Ugh, ok. I use westlaw for research so links aren't really useful. . .

Maybe I'll play on google scholar and bit and see what I can turn up.

Whatever you have time for, everything I use in my profession is pay sites and stuff, wanted to find some free stuff for the newbies to look over and learn and for us to have handy for quick reference. No rush man just if you come across good stuff in your readings post it here so we will have it.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 am

Pax THANKS for this part of the forum. I was absent for a day and come back and it's like...expanded and really cool ( I love the conspiracy chat too). I will try to add what I stumble across in class if it's pertinent. You and Andres are fantastic and I thank you again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:12 pm