Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

The Dark Truth About The Tunnels of the Mcmartin Preschool Child Sex Ring

Percy
    Percy

The Dark Truth About The Tunnels of the Mcmartin Preschool Child Sex Ring Empty The Dark Truth About The Tunnels of the Mcmartin Preschool Child Sex Ring

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:22 am

ziggy
    ziggy

The Dark Truth About The Tunnels of the Mcmartin Preschool Child Sex Ring Empty Re: The Dark Truth About The Tunnels of the Mcmartin Preschool Child Sex Ring

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 am

I can't believe that case made it to three trials...is that right? Unreal.
    Percy
    Percy

The Dark Truth About The Tunnels of the Mcmartin Preschool Child Sex Ring Empty Re: The Dark Truth About The Tunnels of the Mcmartin Preschool Child Sex Ring

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:12 pm

ziggy wrote:I can't believe that case made it to three trials...is that right? Unreal.
    I was actually part of that case covering it for a paper I was working for at the time and while I do believe child abuse did take place I think when some of the folks came on board and introduced tunnels and satanic rituals and things that this was a concerted effort to cover up the actual abuse that took place. The 1980s were full of such cases in what is now known as the "Satanic Panic era." Higher ups who WERE actually involved in these child sex rings would send agents to infiltrate the investigation and then introduce the whole satanic ritual aspect in to it thereby covering up the actual child abuse that took place and getting everyone in to a frenzy about imaginary satanists.

This is not to say that satantic ritual abuse does not take place but I think in many cases it is used as a distraction to cover up something even more perverse and vulgar.

Last edited by Paximus on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Really??? wow. I'm surprised you think some abuse took place considering the source for the first complaint.
    Very interesting. I'm astounded at the number of child abuse cases I'm reading about and especially now with Ayers I think his name is - child psychologist in SF Bay and the connection to Harvard trained shrinks and abuse of young boys. Oh well, 'nother story.

Did you ever hear about that same type of witch hunt in Wenatchee Washington? It just blows my mind that people can be railroaded with this stuff.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 pm

ziggy wrote:Really??? wow. I'm surprised you think some abuse took place considering the source for the first complaint.
    Very interesting. I'm astounded at the number of child abuse cases I'm reading about and especially now with Ayers I think his name is - child psychologist in SF Bay and the connection to Harvard trained shrinks and abuse of young boys. Oh well, 'nother story.

Did you ever hear about that same type of witch hunt in Wenatchee Washington? It just blows my mind that people can be railroaded with this stuff.

This is something that I consider myself something of an expert on although I prefer to use the term student of rather than expert because there is always more to learn, but I have been studying and researching the connections between the wealthy, rich, political elites etc and child sex paedophillia rings and this stuff is very real, if you have time read some of the links I posted about the FRANKLIN SCANDAL, that was one of the biggest child sex rings ever uncovered and that was also a case I worked for when I was a member of the press, I went to Omaha, Nebraska to research and cover that case and those involved went all the way up to the Bush White House at the time, this shit is very real but as I said they will often infiltrate these investigations and introduce all sorts of strange theories like satanic rituals and black masses etc and this gets people focused on that stuff rather than the fact that children were actually abused, there is a pattern of this that is very long and its been going on for a very long time, it is something I have spent years, decades, researching and studying and we can talk more about that as time permits if you are interested.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:39 pm

There are also a lot of innocent people who do indeed get railroaded by these sort of accusations and that is largely the fault of child psychologists planting things in children's heads, there was a lot of this also back in the 80s and since then they have changed the way therapists question children in this regard because a lot of innocent people lost their freedom due to irresponsible therapists planting false memories in children's. I fully understand and study both sides of this issue and it is ugly from all sides indeed.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:52 am