Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

The Internet Mind Control Forum

Percy
    Percy

The Internet Mind Control Forum Empty The Internet Mind Control Forum

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 am

ziggy
    ziggy

The Internet Mind Control Forum Empty Re: The Internet Mind Control Forum

Post by ziggy Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:36 pm

ahhhh, I used to listen to Art Bell and now George Noory and am fascinated by this. I can't help but think all the gun violence is somehow part of a plan to turn the public against gun ownership all in the name of governmental control. It's happening so frequently and in grand style that I question the hell out of it.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:55 pm

ziggy wrote:ahhhh, I used to listen to Art Bell and now George Noory and am fascinated by this. I can't help but think all the gun violence is somehow part of a plan to turn the public against gun ownership all in the name of governmental control. It's happening so frequently and in grand style that I question the hell out of it.

I dont know what to make of it to be honest with you but it sure makes for some interesting reading and this site above in particular is a very cool one with lots of interesting information.

That said it wouldnt take much to set off a few lone gunman types to wreak havoc in a timely manner, like say right before major anti-gun legislation is to be voted on in Congress. I have seen things like this happen and its always about timing...when things like this happen look around you and see what else is happening while youre looking the other way, you will quickly come to some startling realizations if youre like me...

A population that lives in fear is a population that is very easily controlled, manipulated and exploited. 9-11 was the best thing that could ever happen for our leaders on many levels, the politics of fear is a very powerful and useful tool, there is no group of people that can be more easily manipulated and exploited than a group of people, all drunk on fear and waving their little flags and demanding the government protect them, at any cost, from the boogyman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:12 pm