Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+8
Hank
ROCKDAWG
ziggy
Mags
blouAngel
Heroine
Furball
Percy
12 posters

9-11, inside job or no?

Poll

Is our government lying to us about what really happened on 9-11-2001

[ 7 ]
    9-11, inside job or no? Bar_left47%9-11, inside job or no? Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 6 ]
    9-11, inside job or no? Bar_left40%9-11, inside job or no? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    9-11, inside job or no? Bar_left13%9-11, inside job or no? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    9-11, inside job or no? Bar_left0%9-11, inside job or no? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Percy
    Percy

9-11, inside job or no? Empty 9-11, inside job or no?

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 am

Is it possible that our government lied to us about what really happened on 9-11-01? Is it possible that the government had a hand in the events themselves and if so, to what end?

Do you think the government is telling the truth and that those who do not agree are tin foil hat whack jobs who need to get a life?

Discuss and vote. Was 9-11 an inside job?

This is NOT a public poll, no one can see who votes for what.
    Furball
    Furball

9-11, inside job or no? Empty Re: 9-11, inside job or no?

Post by Furball Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 am

Most people from RLC know that I am a "truther". I wasn't always that way. No one wants to believe that our government could either orchestrate, or at the very least turn a blind eye to a terrorist attack. However, history shed's truth that "false-flag" operations have been used before.
    I would not try to convince anyone that 9/11 was either MIHOP (made it happen on purpose) or LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) but I will direct them to movies such as Fall of the Republic, or End Game if they are interested.
    What disturbs me most however, is how vicious people get towards "truthers". There are many unanswered questions about 9/11 and the 9/11 commission only added to that. But it has become an anathema to question our government. Even if we are moonbat crazy, shouldn't everyone be entitled to ask questions? Once I was a neo-con and railed against anyone asking questions why we went to war in Iraq. Sometimes Nationalism takes over logical thinking. Maybe that is why Glen Beck is so popular. But Americans not only have the right, but the duty to ask questions of their government. Our government is in complete chaos today because we have been brainwashed into believing we had to vote for the "lesser of two evil's" instead of a spoiler third party candidate. When you vote for the lesser of two evils... chance are you will get...well, evil. Americans need to become independent thinkers. We need to ask questions and vote without holding our noses.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 am

Furball wrote:Most people from RLC know that I am a "truther". I wasn't always that way. No one wants to believe that our government could either orchestrate, or at the very least turn a blind eye to a terrorist attack. However, history shed's truth that "false-flag" operations have been used before.
    I would not try to convince anyone that 9/11 was either MIHOP (made it happen on purpose) or LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) but I will direct them to movies such as Fall of the Republic, or End Game if they are interested.
    What disturbs me most however, is how vicious people get towards "truthers". There are many unanswered questions about 9/11 and the 9/11 commission only added to that. But it has become an anathema to question our government. Even if we are moonbat crazy, shouldn't everyone be entitled to ask questions? Once I was a neo-con and railed against anyone asking questions why we went to war in Iraq. Sometimes Nationalism takes over logical thinking. Maybe that is why Glen Beck is so popular. But Americans not only have the right, but the duty to ask questions of their government. Our government is in complete chaos today because we have been brainwashed into believing we had to vote for the "lesser of two evil's" instead of a spoiler third party candidate. When you vote for the lesser of two evils... chance are you will get...well, evil. Americans need to become independent thinkers. We need to ask questions and vote without holding our noses.

Ah ha we have someone well versed in trutherspeak, thats nice to know, I am on the fence and have studied the issue since ten minutes after it happened and I lean towards some complicity by people in leadership roles in our country or at least the intelligence agencies, I cant see it any other way. Why would they do that? Easy, people who are living in fear are easy to manipulate, control and exploit, its really that simple in my opinion, and they have done everything they can to keep us as fearful today as we were on 9-11, a fearful population is very helpful to them and their agenda.

Nice to meet you Furball, I hope we can have some good discussions about this together. I appreciate your comments and willingness to share them.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 am

When they get everyone scared and waving their little American flags in a patriotic frenzy THAT is exactly where they want us, THATS when they have us by the balls, know what I am saying. Nationalism is a disease sometimes.
    Furball
    Furball

Post by Furball Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 am

Paximus wrote:When they get everyone scared and waving their little American flags in a patriotic frenzy THAT is exactly where they want us, THATS when they have us by the balls, know what I am saying. Nationalism is a disease sometimes.
    And any assault on our freedoms will be easily swallowed if the word "patriot" is in front of it.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 am

THATS the sad part, they have taken the word patriot and turned it in to something other than what it really is. I dont know whats in store for us but people better wake up, they better just wake up.

I am sure we will have some good discussions brother. Please feel free to post anything you want here 9-11 truth stuff or whatever, its all welcome here and you wont come under attack I assure you that.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 am

Im cookin breakfast for the kiddies but check back in later today if you have time and I will post what I think happened on 9-11 and how they pulled it off so easily.

Check ya later bro.
    Furball
    Furball

Post by Furball Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 am

Paximus wrote:THATS the sad part, they have taken the word patriot and turned it in to something other than what it really is. I dont know whats in store for us but people better wake up, they better just wake up.

I am sure we will have some good discussions brother. Please feel free to post anything you want here 9-11 truth stuff or whatever, its all welcome here and you wont come under attack I assure you that.
    LOL, I wouldn't want to stifle dissent or attack. I reckon it's all good for the discussion.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 am

Oh no, I didnt mean it that way LOL. I absolutely encourage everyone here to express their opinions even when they heatedly disagree with me or whoever, but so far this seems to be a pretty respectful group and I dont think there will be any attacks on truthers here, there may be some disagreement but I dont see any attacks coming.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Good video exposing what may be some lies by the NIST re: 9-11.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 am

Watch this movie if you haven't...

...now what's your vote? 9-11, inside job or no? Suspect
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 am

Heroine wrote:Watch this movie if you haven't...

Excellent film, I am glad you are informed about this stuff too. Another surprise.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:13 am

Paximus wrote:
    Heroine wrote:Watch this movie if you haven't...

Excellent film, I am glad you are informed about this stuff too. Another surprise.
    Yes it is indeed an excellent film as are all of Michael Moores films IMO. Very informative! I'm just full of surprises! 9-11, inside job or no? 793475
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:09 am

Paximus wrote:

Good video exposing what may be some lies by the NIST re: 9-11.

What are his scientist credentials? He describes himself as a "scientist." Just a guess, he isn't a structural engineer, or he would have discussed what's unique about the tubular structure of the towers.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

No Furry, I had no idea you were a truther.

For the record: the only difference between me and the craziest conspiracy nut any of you may know, is that I don't feel in any way compelled to out them.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:49 pm

I've watched some of the truther stuff and although it is compelling, I don't have the educational background to make an informed decision, but I do know this: if this was a conspiracy by our government I am in awe of how they can get so many complicit individuals. I can't even get enough adults to cooperate for choreography or a surprise party, so while I believe somewhat in conspiracies, I still can't figure out how a big, enormous one like this could possibly not be exposed.

Also, why bring the towers down? It would have been enough that Americans witnesses huge planes flying into them and the loss of that life alone would have been sufficient. Why bring the other building down? What is the purpose? What do the truthers think those reasons are?

Like I said I don't rule out conspiracies and have stated I don't really trust government at all...but on this one, I am not buying the conspiracy. If there was no plane that hit the Pentagon, where did all those people who supposedly died on that airplane go? Wasn't Ted Olson's wife on that plane? I am asking too many questions and fear that even if I wanted to , my investigative abilities and knowledge would not lead me to any real answers.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Mags wrote:No Furry, I had no idea you were a truther.

For the record: the only difference between me and the craziest conspiracy nut any of you may know, is that I don't feel in any way compelled to out them.

But you think the government is up to no good and doing all sorts of unconstitutional shit, which by definition is a CONSPIRACY.

con·spir·a·cy

1.the act of conspiring.
    2.an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
    4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
    5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm

ziggy wrote:I've watched some of the truther stuff and although it is compelling, I don't have the educational background to make an informed decision, but I do know this: if this was a conspiracy by our government I am in awe of how they can get so many complicit individuals. I can't even get enough adults to cooperate for choreography or a surprise party, so while I believe somewhat in conspiracies, I still can't figure out how a big, enormous one like this could possibly not be exposed.

Also, why bring the towers down? It would have been enough that Americans witnesses huge planes flying into them and the loss of that life alone would have been sufficient. Why bring the other building down? What is the purpose? What do the truthers think those reasons are?

Like I said I don't rule out conspiracies and have stated I don't really trust government at all...but on this one, I am not buying the conspiracy. If there was no plane that hit the Pentagon, where did all those people who supposedly died on that airplane go? Wasn't Ted Olson's wife on that plane? I am asking too many questions and fear that even if I wanted to , my investigative abilities and knowledge would not lead me to any real answers.
    While I see what you're saying and agree with most things you have said, I must say that it wouldn't be hard to get people to do as you say when you are indeed the president.
    Get a copy of that movie I posted and watch it and you will have your answers IMO. Even if we still don't agree, the film is very informative and gives lots of insight on things the average American would never have dreamed could be true.
    If you'd like a copy, PM me and I'll send it to you. 9-11, inside job or no? 316827
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm

There are all kinds of crazy theories out there Ziggy, some like the no plane theory are floated, in my opinion, to discredit everyone who questions the official story because its so loony and fringe it makes us all look silly. Not all of us believe that sort of crap, but that doesnt mean there wasnt some government complicity.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Heroine wrote:
    ziggy wrote:I've watched some of the truther stuff and although it is compelling, I don't have the educational background to make an informed decision, but I do know this: if this was a conspiracy by our government I am in awe of how they can get so many complicit individuals. I can't even get enough adults to cooperate for choreography or a surprise party, so while I believe somewhat in conspiracies, I still can't figure out how a big, enormous one like this could possibly not be exposed.

While I see what you're saying and agree with most things you have said, I must say that it wouldn't be hard to get people to do as you say when you are indeed the president.
    Get a copy of that movie I posted and watch it and you will have your answers IMO. Even if we still don't agree, the film is very informative and gives lots of insight on things the average American would never have dreamed could be true.
    If you'd like a copy, PM me and I'll send it to you. 9-11, inside job or no? 316827

Heroine's film makes it clear that our governement is in bed with Saudi Royals and that the Saudi Royals are the worlds biggest sponsor of radical islamic terrorist groups,
    Simple math that.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Paximus wrote:There are all kinds of crazy theories out there Ziggy, some like the no plane theory are floated, in my opinion, to discredit everyone who questions the official story because its so loony and fringe it makes us all look silly. Not all of us believe that sort of crap, but that doesnt mean there wasnt some government complicity.
    Honestly, until I saw that film I would have said the very same things that Ziggy did. After watching it, it changed all of what I thought I knew, for I had no idea any of those things would or could occur here, but I guess anything can happen anywhere.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 pm

I have seen F911; I'm still on the fence. I've also seen and heard the debunkers of the truthers who do not seem to have any governmental affiliation and I will say there is believable data on both sides because when you are me, how are you going to test the accuracy of their info? It all looks good and so I can't be too quick to just pick a side. It's a technologically complicated battle of experts so I'm keeping an open mind.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Mags wrote:No Furry, I had no idea you were a truther.

But you think the government is up to no good and doing all sorts of unconstitutional shit, which by definition is a CONSPIRACY.

con·spir·a·cy

1.the act of conspiring.
    2.an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
    4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
    5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
    I'm aware of the defination, thanks. Smile
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Paximus wrote:

Heroine's film makes it clear that our governement is in bed with Saudi Royals and that the Saudi Royals are the worlds biggest sponsor of radical islamic terrorist groups,
    Simple math that.

Remember who was training all of those Afghanis back when they were called "freedom fighters?" Roadside bombs are something the Mujahideen were taught to make with comic book versions of the US Army Improvised Explosives manual. The US did that so that illiterate guerrilla warriors could learn to make them quickly and have a better chance of success in their efforts to rid themselves of the Soviet Union. That looks like a short sighted approach in retrospect, since we are now the invading empire that they want to rid themselves of. Mujahideen, as the Afghani "freedom fighters" were also commonly known when they were fighting the Soviets, is the plural form of Mujahid, which is someone who undertakes Jihad, which not always, but in that case for sure means war in defense of Islam.

That sort of idiocy also makes me skeptical anytime I read convoluted conspiracy theories. It takes too many levels and too much independent decision making to pull off any large scale operation. Too many levels means too many individual communications have to take place. Without that, low level people are going to do things that don't serve the ultimate goal, because they can't possibly understand the ultimate goal. That would compromise the outcome. Too many things had to work out exactly right for the WTC towers to fall in any plot that I've heard described. The alternative, that there was massive co-ordination, means there would be too many bits of evidence left around after the fact even in the best of circumstances.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:07 pm

blouAngel wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

Simple math that.

Remember who was training all of those Afghanis back when they were called "freedom fighters?" Roadside bombs are something the Mujahideen were taught to make with comic book versions of the US Army Improvised Explosives manual. The US did that so that illiterate guerrilla warriors could learn to make them quickly and have a better chance of success in their efforts to rid themselves of the Soviet Union. That looks like a short sighted approach in retrospect, since we are now the invading empire that they want to rid themselves of. Mujahideen is the plural form of Mujahid, which is someone who undertakes Jihad, which not always, but in that case for sure means war in defense of Islam.

That sort of idiocy also makes me skeptical anytime I read convoluted conspiracy theories. It takes too many levels and too much independent decision making to pull off any large scale operation. Too many levels means too many individual communications have to take place. Without that, low level people are going to do things that don't serve the ultimate goal, because they can't possibly understand the ultimate goal. That would compromise the outcome. Too many things had to work out exactly right for the WTC towers to fall in any plot that I've herad described. The alternative, that there was massive co-ordination, means there would be too many bits of evidence left around after the fact even in the best of circumstances.
    While I agree that there would have to be a lot of evidence floating around, I have seen some that made my hair stand on end and flames shoot out of my ears. IMO even if 9/11 wasn't corroborated by our government, there is enough evidence for me to lose faith and trust in our leaders authority and decision making skills. Not to mention, who are these decisions made to benefit? The president or the citizens? Seems pretty obvious to me. Just my opinion of course. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 am