Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

I gotta remember to dress appropriately..........

smartie74
    smartie74

I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... Empty I gotta remember to dress appropriately..........

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Because this forum is consistently drawing in a good number of guests............... I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... 130642
    ziggy
    ziggy

I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... Empty Re: I gotta remember to dress appropriately..........

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 pm

You're looking good so far Smile
    smartie74
    smartie74

I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... Empty Re: I gotta remember to dress appropriately..........

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:25 pm

ziggy wrote:You're looking good so far I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... Icon_smile

I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... Emoticon-0141-whew I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... Emoticon-0169-dance I gotta remember to dress appropriately.......... Emoticon-0115-inlove
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Huh. I figure most of the guests are spiders. That's different from bots, I think, so they'd show up as guests. Or not...

Anyone?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Guests are not bots in general although you can make a bot appear as a guest or even a normal user account if you know what you are doing. In sum, you simply can't say.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 pm

I see. Thanks. Seems like with that explanation, and so many guests, there must actually be a rather high number of guests. Who are they and what are they doing? Although... maybe I shouldn't care. Their business.

Dangerous, what do you think?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:02 pm

An ill wind is blowing out of the south-west.
    smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Glad I wore my slacks and not my skirt obviously..............
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:40 pm

dangrsmind wrote:An ill wind is blowing out of the south-west.

Ye-es, and... The Frisbee is by your socks.

On edit: Sorry. Took me a minute. I get it now. Good theory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 am