Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies

ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies Empty Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm

I had never even heard of her until I read this news story now I want I to learn as much about her as I can:
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/03/21/margaret.moth.obit/index.html?hpt=C1
    Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies T1larg
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies Empty Re: Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:03 pm

She talks with a slur due to having half of her tongue blown off by a sniper's bullet to her jaw:
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies Empty Re: Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Parts 2 and 3 of the above documentary:

ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I'd never heard of her - I watched the story and she is/was amazing. Thanks for sharing that Eric!
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:24 am

I finally got a chance to watch these. I'd never heard of her either, but this story is awesome! She must REALLY loved that job!...Thanks Eric! Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies 316827
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm

She is an absolutely AMAZING women and always has been someone I admired for many many years now. Excellent thread here Eric, keep reading there are even more gems about her that a lot of people dont know about. I wont ruin it for you! Margaret Moth -- fearless photojournalists dies 418352
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah she is truly an inspirational person in regards to how life should be lived and also how to die with dignity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:31 am