Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+5
dangrsmind
ericclimbs
piXy
the tapu
ziggy
9 posters

4/20 Hearing Delayed

4/20 Hearing Delayed - Page 2 Empty Re: 4/20 Hearing Delayed

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 am

June 22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Go to Circuit Court case info. Farmville is Prince Edward County court system. You can search by last name and follow along within a day or so of what the court does. For this case, it does not state a reason for the Jun 22 date [ie sometimes it will say pre-trial, trial, sentencing, or some other descriptive like that]. I guess we will find out in a couple weeks.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:06 pm

ziggy wrote:OK Already; it's JUNE. I can't find any information on a hearing date. Anyone else find out when in June the hearing will be???

Hey you, so glad to see you back Zigster, glad I am back too, been real busy but hope to finally have more time to post now.

Been down to the Mississippi beaches and drove down towards LA a bit and its a real fucking mess, already seeing birds covered in oil and having nightmares about the experience, for some reason I can handle humans killing eachother much better than I can deal with humans killing animals, I dont know what that says about me but I became physically sick when I saw some of those birds in the condition they are in.

Anyway. I have heard no changes so I am assuming June 22nd is our day.

Thanks to Scott and Claudi and others for keeping this place chugging along in my absence, I really do appreciate that!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:02 am

sorry,I havn't been around either,I feel the same way ,percy,I can't handle seeing animals suffer,animals and children...when will you be back in arizona?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi everyone - amazing pic Claudi! Thanks Scott - June 22nd it is. I feel the same way Perc - I spent all last weekend with a baby bird in my little back courtyard that fell out of his nest and could not fly yet. His parents - BOTH of them - were close by all worried. I put on my rubber gloves and tried to help him exercise his wings by putting him on my finger and taking my hand from very high quickly to very low to get him to flap those little wings. His Mom and Dad were feeding him, bless their hearts. I have a ton of cats in my little area and I had to watch him all day.

I finally got out my old dog cage and wrapped paper around the sides so he couldn't get out and brought him in for the night and covered the cage with a towel. I was afraind his parents would forget about him and I'd have to feed him the next day.

He was chirping up a storm the next morning and the minute I put the cage on the patio the parents were back! They continued to feed him and coax him to fly, but on day 2 he still wasn't getting any lift. Brought him in again for another night.

The next morning I had to go to work. I exercized him in the morning and then left the cage outside with him in it and only one little space at the top uncovered.

When I came home for lunch they were all gone! He could have only gotten out of the cage on his own. There were no feathers in the yard and so my only hunch is that he finally figured it out and took off. I sure hope so. I looked everywhere in the bushes and the trees for him or his parents and they just disappeared.

Animals have no choice and they are so helpless compared to us. That is why I think we have such immense compasion for them. Seeing all the birds covered in oil would break my heart too. It is a sick, helpless feeling to not be able to end the suffering.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:27 am

..that's a great story ,ziggy,thanks for saving the bird !
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 pm

So IF the hearing actually happens; it's only for him to enter his plea right?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 pm

ziggy wrote:So IF the hearing actually happens; it's only for him to enter his plea right?
    I am not sure. It could be to enter the plea. It could be for change of venue request. I was planning to attend but I will be out of town.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Someone's mission, should they chose to accept it, is to go to this link to the Richmond Times Dispatch on Jun 22, find out what happened, and post it on the forum. The Richmond Times Dispatch has covered the story from the beginning and will have a reporter there for the hearing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:25 pm