Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST

claudicici
    claudicici

POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST Empty POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:09 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST Empty Re: POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Could Jesus told me to do it be a planned statement by Sam to go along with the pattern of hearing voices to set up a defense? Maybe Sammy is smarter than we give him credit for lol.

Remember that woman who drowned all her children in Texas, she first got insanity but I think they retried her, I forget now, but she also said she heard God telling her to do it because the kids were exposed to an evil world.
    Percy
    Percy

POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST Empty Re: POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST

Post by Percy Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 pm

WS thread 3 post 62:
    Poorhouse road would not be my choice to learn to drive on. It is a narrow road that would be difficult to travel at night. If he was going to turn around and go back to Farmville he would not have turned on Poor House Road. He would have used a cross over between the double highway. It is not a freeway.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

WS thread 3 post 63:

He was seen by the neighbors walking up and down the street alone. He went to the local Kroger to get groceries and other things.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:38 am

I think perhaps Poorhouse Road was his attempt to find a secluded spot to sleep in the car - maybe brought the movie and the laptop for some entertainment - brought some drugs to induce sleep, brought some stuff to write on. He was going to pass the time and then head to the airport.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:14 am

Last edited by claudicici on Sun May 02, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 am

Last edited by claudicici on Sun May 02, 2010 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:28 am

Guess where I rode to today? On my way to put Christmas flowers on my mother's and father's grave, I decide to tour Poorhouse Road. Interesting fact, saw lots of cows, dairy farms, chicken farms, & houses spaced far apart until I get to the area where Sam ran in the ditch. Lots of houses there. My belief is this, he was on the wrong road; he was lost. The next road on 460 takes you back to Farmville the back way. Emma and her local girlfriend would know that road because it goes to the high school.

Last edited by claudicici on Sun May 02, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST Viewpost
    Sure sure...however the crime was committed in Farmville.

I spoke to one ex-LE contact of mine who thought it was highly unusual that they didn't arrest him on Poorhouse Road. I suppose it depends in part on what story he wove for the police, but he's out there at 4AM driving what appears to be a stolen car with spilled prescription medications all over it. My friend says that he would have detained Sam at that point, but probably not at the house unless he knew the residents personally.

Driving without a license is also more than your average moving violation in Virginia. It's a Class 2 misdemeanor. I would think that alone would have been enough reason to give him a more thorough looking at.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...0+cod+46.2-300
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:28 am

Sure sure...however the crime was committed in Farmville.

I spoke to one ex-LE contact of mine who thought it was highly unusual that they didn't arrest him on Poorhouse Road. I suppose it depends in part on what story he wove for the police, but he's out there at 4AM driving what appears to be a stolen car with spilled prescription medications all over it. My friend says that he would have detained Sam at that point, but probably not at the house unless he knew the residents personally.

Driving without a license is also more than your average moving violation in Virginia. It's a Class 2 misdemeanor. I would think that alone would have been enough reason to give him a more thorough looking at.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...0+cod+46.2-300
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:31 am

A word on racial issues in this case...

Does anyone think that if Sam had been a "person of color" that the Farmville police would have left him in Dr.Kelly's home alone after visiting the house not once but twice?

How about letting drive off with the tow truck driver after they found him driving on a dark country road at 4AM in someone else's car full of spilled prescription medications with no license or registration?

I don't think so personally, but I look forward to your views.

Also worth recalling that a White Order of Thule (WOT) graffiti appears in a SickTanick video.

I'm not sure about the person of color thing with the Farmville Police...I was in a wreck 2 years ago in the Town of Farmville.. Me and my friend got a good cop that early morning.. but we thought we were going to get charged with DUI and me at the time was underage drinking.. The Farmville Police asked my friend who is a BLACK Female has she been drinking?? she said no .. it was clear that both of us have been drinking, he never asked me for an ID or anything..no questions at all.. I'm sure he could of smelled it on us both.. he wrote her a ticket for wreckless driving and was free to let go.. I don't know if Farmville Police is just that dumb or what??
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:32 am

Sounds like he didn't want to have to deal with the drama of arresting a young woman on a DUI charge and of course all that tiresome paperwork
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:33 am

Originally Posted by DoctorZ POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST Viewpost
    I tried the "forgot my license" excuse once in Pulaski, Va. That area is very rural. They still looked me up.

Didn't Sam show them an ID card from California? That should have been a tip-off to investigate whether he had a license or not.

Maybe the stench was why they didn't mess with him much. If they just thought he smelled bad they may have wanted to be done with him.

Actually, doing something disgusting such as farting or picking your nose is a known technique to evade being recognized or identified. People tend to focus on the disgusting thing you are doing and not on your face. This is also why people using disguises exaggerate certain aspects, like using a ridiculous limp or smacking gum loudly or just wearing outrageous wigs.

Ziggy...hmm. POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST Wink
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:34 am

So if Sam would have taken this route he would have made it back home to Castro unnoticed...

POORHOUSE RD TRIP UNTIL TIME OF ARREST 21984-m

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 am