Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED

claudicici
    claudicici

RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Empty RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Empty Re: RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 am

Originally Posted by CharlieChan RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Viewpost
    Yesterday Raz posted on one of Sick's Myspace pages the following--"i am Lizet Mordeno!
    hear me roooooaaaaaarrrr
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    <333333333
    :hangs up masters degree in the studio:
    RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Wink"----That can be seen at the following url--- http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr . Didn't someone on here comment the other day that they doubted that Raz has a masters degree in anything?

So Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is watching us eh? Hey Razzy!RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Crazy1

Tell that boyfriend of yours to come out of hiding and come answer our questions. He is probably too intimidated by us though. I would really love to see some of your little group grow a pair (in Razzy's case strap....oh nevermind) and join us here and talk to us.

The first question we have for Mr Shrim is:

Does this:

RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED 380px-PazuzuDemonAssyria1stMilleniumBCE

Equal this:

RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Mccorsky

Last edited by PAXIMUS; 11-18-2009 at 08:14 AM.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 am

I assumed she and her boy were reading this thread. It would be interesting to she what they've got to say for themselves, but I don't expect that will be happening. They aren't used to an audience of non-sycophants.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 am

This suggests to me that she's reading this board.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 am

Pax's wonderings regarding jury pool are interesting. And somewhere to go with NO NEW INFO.... (annmarie!)

I think the defense should look for people who have psychotherapy/mental health experiences for themselves or family members. Any kind of exposure that might be related to this: AA members or family members, people in mental health related fields, people who have, work with, know troubled adolescents, even children with autism, etc. I'm thinking, even if there isn't an insanity defense. This type may be more likely to relate to, understand Sam's mental state, short of insanity. The pressures on him.

More generally, they should try to seat males over females, heavily. Especially males that seem in any way weak or passive toward females. Any male that seems likely to be unsuccessful with females.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 am

Razakel [SKR]

Nov 18 2009 1:20 PM

lmfao! I AM flattered, like for real. I mean, i know there are some "obsessed people" out there, but these wannabe online detectives are by FAR the condom on my fake dick, everytime they say ANYTHING about me, i just feel so lucky that people like that have me in thiier lives, at least we GIVE them something to talk about right? and ****, they can sift thru my comments all day, look at our plays lately becuz of them RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Wink i aint complaining one bit, just BEYOND flattered <3
    thier a buncha cuties. Another thing that gets me off, is while they "investigate" (LMFAO) we're sitting here making more fans and making more musick and more MONEY! this is why i am beyond flattered, poor little POLITICAL piggies RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Wink
    anyway, its time for me to go smell my baby socks, masterbate to pictures of Jesus, and order people to go on killing sprees n ****. :sigh: oh, and i cant forget, play L4D2 with YOU! <333333333333
    i loveeeeeeeee you <3333

http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr

SickTanicK - 93 93/93 I Hath Been Reborn!

SickTanicK - 93 93/93 I Hath Been Reborn!

Nov 18 2009 1:06 PM

Wow woman. People actually took your last comment to me seriously. Ya know, for online "intellectuals" i am pretty impressed with their stupidity aren't you? this is so ****ing funny, it goes to show, people have no lives. Least with us, were making $, were talking about a bunch of GROWN ADULTS who think they are online detectives for christs sake, trying to make connections that arent there, are you flattered? cause i sure as **** am, they play into the web of the one who devours them mentally.

P.S.

my balls itch.

<3 - The Demon Pazuzu, Mommaookalakaboobooday. lmao

-sick

http://www.myspace.com/sicktanickskr
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 2:48 am

epic post apologies- I've come across something that I don't recall seeing here before. It's locked away on Raz's blog and available to friends only. I may be wrong and it may have been posted here before. So much goes by, it's easy to miss things and searching these forums isn't always as easy as I'd like. It's an interesting read even if it is a repeat. I'll reserve comment for now, since it's long enough to be quite a bit to digest on its own.

http://www.myspace.com/deadgirlsuperstarrazakel

MY VIEWS ON THIS TRAGEDY....
    Current mood: *****y
    Category: Blogging
    First off, i wanna thank everyone who has left their love, respects and condolences on my page. I won't lie all this is still a shock on my end, i'm still hurting and i hate how **** pans out, but it is what it is. Anyone who TRULY knows me, Sick or SKR in general KNOWS that we love all our ****ing fans, your all family to us, you all mean alot to us, and when we say SKR will rise, we mean it, and we're taking all of you with us.
    This has prolly been the biggest tragedy of the year for us, everyone knows how close me and doll and mel were, those girls meant alot to me, i kept in touch with them often and i was always there for them, they were our biggest supporters, and now sadly theyre ****ing gone. I remember getting back from michigan after SFTW and not hearing from them, i remember mel's mom calling me so concerend, when she gave me details my heart just sank to the pit of my stomach and i really thot i was gonna faint or throw up. I will NOT GO INTO detail about what happened and what i know, but it is SO tragic, these young girls had so many dreams and hopes and so much time to make everything happen and that was cut short. I'm ****ing 25 years old and knowing these ppl have been erased from this planet just puts me in total shock and it hurts... deeply. This year, i just lost my father, i also lost another loved one, and that was rough, i cant lie, but this whole situation with emma and mel, has taken its toll on me in a whole different aspect. Every morning i would wake up to numerous texts from doll, shed just text me to say hi, to see how i was doing, to make sure i was okay, and i was the same with her, there was never no real conversation just checking in, we would talk on aim about so much **** day n night, and it was the same with mel, she would text me inviting me to dinner (lol) and she was so ****ing random, a 5 minute conversaTion with that girl was the craziest 5 minutes u could ever have. The last time i got to see them and hangout with them was at SFTW, doll n mel came to my room and me and my friend kali did up mel's hair and ragdoll insisted on passing us rubberbands so "i can help." those girls were so happy to be there, those girls were just so happy, period. what happened to them was indeed a tragedy, but to be completely honest all i can think of is all the GOOD. the good does outweigh the bad and ima keep it that way.

Now, at the same time, i'm VERY ANGRY about all this. Angry, becase of the way some ppl have acted during all of this. i have seen strangers come out the woodwork ACTING like they knew these girls, ACTING like they had a connection with them, and its ****ing bull****, these girls have been fans for years and now becuz theyre a ****ing NEWS story ppl think they can just barge in like they know ****, well you know what **** you. i have LOST so much RESPECT for both fans and artists alike over this ****, people make me ****ing SICK. i see ppl showing rememberance, and thats kool n ****, but like sick said in a line "if you didnt know them HOW the **** can you understand?" we KNEW those girls, we were there for them when no one was, we were there when they had problems, when thier freinds all dissed them becuz of thier affiliation with us, i know some of thier deepest darkest secrets, so for some random ass faggot to hit me up saying they knew them and know what i'm goin thru, **** you. **** you in your muther****ing ass.

Also, what ****ing BAFFLES me, is how ppl concentrate on thier deaths, what the **** is wrong with you??? some ppl say "it brings closure", well you know what, we know alot more than anyone wants to know right now, and no i dont feel any closure, just becuz this is the biggest GOSSIP right now, doesnt mean u have the right to talk about it like u know what happened. go ahead, do your research, try to piece everythng that happened, good luck, but your a ****ing SAD waste of space. i think to concentrate on these girls' deaths, dehumanizes them, makes them seem like just an object in a tragedy, well you know what **** YOU. i choose to focus on thier lives, why the **** am i gonna think about what HAPPEND to them when like i said above THE GOOD OUTWEIGHS THE BAD.
    I see all these random ass artists comin out the wood work, tryna talk to the media to make a ****in buck' when they werent there in the first place and dont know thier ****ing asses from a hole in the ground, its ****ing PATHEITC and its ****ing SAD. and whats ****ing hilarious about this ****, is that the aritsts/fans coming out acting like they knew these girls are full of **** with NO respect and believe it or not, emma and mel didnt know about thier musick to begin with ANYWAY. everyone knows these girls were SKR LOYALS. those girls knew every word to every song, those girls travelled hours to come hang out with us and be a PART of this RISE. i aint saying they werent familiar to alot of the underground but everyone knows where thier hearts were truly. this whole situation to me, has shown ppl's TRUE colors, i now know who i can trust and who i cant, i now know who was sincere with this **** and who wasnt, i now know ppl i dont ever wanna be affiliated with ever again and i dgaf whether theyre "legends" or not. This has brought out the WORST in ppl and i'm DONE. i'm ****ing DONE dealing with ignorant ass people who in reality dont give a **** about anything but thier own ****. ****ing pathetic...

Another thing i wanted to address: all these "rumors/conspiracies" goin around are flatout ****ing REDICULOUS. no, sick did not tell sam to do it, no, i dont run a satanic underground cult, no we are not related to ****ing 911 and the new world ****ing order, no sick was not having an affiar with them and i told sam to kill my freinds, NO NO NO NO. i have seen CRAZY FAR FETCHED rumors surfacing, and i can PROVE theyre ALL false. how? um okay, SKR wasnt the one that bludgeoned 4 ppl to death, SKR wasnt holding the weapon, SKR is NOT a cult, we're a ****ing LABEL with a loyal following. any REAL fan, knows how we roll. let alone, me and sick are linked thru blood, so to everyone making up these false rumors, your ****ing wrong and your sad, and as far as i'm concernred its ppl like YOU that should be killed. I heard one about how we knew sam back in 06 and how he was at the video shoot for "in the name of" LOL sam was 15 yrs old at that time, do you really wanna hear it from his family yourself that he was in fact in SCHOOL??? and NOT in ****ing NM, as far as i'm concerend that kid had never even been NEAR NM. jesus, i wont lie, its kinda flattering that ppl would try to pin so much on us, but at the same time, we were the ones that called up VA cops like " hey, we think there might be some dead people." here how about this:::: IF we REALLY had ANY part in this, dont u think cops woulda been at our door a LONG time ago? yea, exactly, so go ahead keep making up your rumors, whether its GOOD or bad **** being said about us its ALL promotion at the end of the day. and believe me, promotion is not what we wanted out of all this, and i think by observing how other ppl are making this out compared to us, you can see it. others are tryna talk to the media saying they know **** and they dont, they wanna make a quick buck off of some dead girls, and its ****ing horrible, us on the other hand, if we wanted to milk this ****, we woulda done it the second we heard about it, but we didnt out of RESPECT. just becuz we rap about some evil ugly **** does not mean we aint human, and it dont mean we dont have hearts. so **** you.
    ask the haters, no matter how bad u try to make us look, your just making our name bigger.

another subject i wanna address:. MUSICK DID NOT DO THIS. Yes, musick can play a huge role in someones life, and yes we do bring out a darker side of life with this ****, its true, but dude, its a ****ing balance, you always gotta have balance, right/wrong. good/ evil, its just how the world functions pal. like sick has said, our musick isnt different from seeing a horror movie on friday night, its no different then turning on the news and the media glorifying death and war, it really IS no different, and PLUS its ENTERTAINMENT. we are here to entertain you, not to tell you to kill ppl. once again, MUSICK is not what killed these poor people, A KILLER is what killed these ppl. so NOW the media is pointing the finger at :drum rolls: SK MUTHER****ING R. and you know what? ITS FINE. becuz now, we been dragged thru the mud so much its time to stand up for SKR and this genre as a whole (minus u lameass punks). The focus from emma and mel's deaths has been moved to us now. and thats horrible, that was never the intention, but since the hearing aint till ****ing january, i expect things to only get worse. whats funny is how SKR has been doin this musick **** for YEARS and the media never gave a **** before, but then some ppl pass away and BLAM! lets point the finger to the musick! hey whos the most dangrous label in the underground? who can we scapegoat, BLAM! lets point the finger at SKR, YES! and the media frenzy began. but you know what thats FINE. ppl always need a scapegoat, and sadly that has to be us, but OH well, this is now out of our control. SKR is JESUS and we're being CRUCIFIED. so be it.

Also, to all the haters and past enemies who have surfaced with thier condoloences and respects: Thank you. But i dont need any love from you or your ppl, so u can keep that **** to yourself. i understand you ****s wanna come out and truly show your respects, but to be honest and blunt, we dont need it, never did (obviously). but hey, thanks again, but i still think your all worthless pieces of ****.

AND LASTLY:::: SKR IS NOT QUITTING & SKR IS NOT TONING DOWN THE MUSICK. i had some dude hit me up yesterday asking me "so dont you think you should quit, or possibly tone down your lyrics? that way some other person doesnt make your songs into reality." WOW!!! once again, i'm baffled at ppl's ignorance and stupidity. I aint stoppin my musick, if anything i'm coming at it even HARDER, WHY? cuz thats why mel and doll liked us from the beggining, so yea, expect far worse things to come out my mouth, becuz if i do stop or tone down, the media wins, the stupid ignorant ppl pointin fingers at the musick wins, and **** THAT. if ppl wanna blame the musick/lyrics, thier flatout ****ing IGNORANT. If i were to quit, or tone down my ****, the wrong ppl in all of this win and GUESS what? it aint happening under my watch, **** no. Mel didnt even LIKE rap, but she loved us becuz of the brutality, Doll said it herself "you guys' musick has helped me thru some of the hardest ****" so for us to change ANYTHING about our musick is a flatout slap in thier faces and disrespectful. and ppl are already being disrespectful as is, so its not happening bud. you can ONLY WISH SKR will die, but trust me pal, its not ever gonna happen.
    If anything this had made us stronger, and NOW its time to get back on the ball, its time to promote more, its time to get back on the hustle, its time to make this **** heard and do things bigger and better, FOR THOSE girls, i whole heartedly believe that they woulda wanted that.

so with that being said, this has been a great loss, and i'm sorry to anyone who lost these girls too, but at least we got to know them for who they were and at least we know that while they were still alive, they were the best ppl to ever be around with or talk to. its time to be strong and keep our heads up and do this **** for them, now i feel my musick has even more of a purpose now more than ever. those girls will always be in my heart and i will always remember the good times, goodbye to my fallen friends, but i will keep doing this **** for you.
    thanks to anyone reading this and showing love and support, you are all proof as to why SKR cant ever be ****ed with.
    SKR WILL RISE.

-Razakel/SKR
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 2:53 am

and when we say SKR will rise, we mean it, and we're taking all of you with us.
    This has prolly been the biggest tragedy of the year for us
    Ya think? Sorry I find Raz and Sick to be publicity whore's and i dont think they care about the girls, other fans etc.... Anymore then they care about a $ sign that is.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 2:55 am

Originally Posted by ziggy RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Viewpost
    Frankly I think Liz’s rant is immature and egotistical she seems to ignore, in her self-absorbed vision of her influence in their lives that it may not have been that good for these young girls with seemingly good and loving parents, to be so immersed in their SKR “loyalty”. She places herself in the do-gooder category and revels in how much she helped them through their tough s4!t, but I have to disagree that she truly helped them at all.

In the narrow-minded context that their art form is good therapy for teens (which I do not think it is or can even be proven to be), Liz befriended a couple of girls, one of which - for sure - was so young Liz had no business usurping the parental duty and beckoning with her twisted finger for Emma to come into their “family”, do drugs and hate her parents. Emma’s future was taken away and the continuing influences of SKR, imo, would not have led Emma in a positive direction for a stable and prosperous life. If Emma had problems that needed to be addressed, I don’t think Raz and crew were the best solution for dealing with them.

Her mission now is to spew this crap even more aggressively in their memory, because it’s “what those girls loved”. I submit that kind of comment is upsetting to the families of the girls, but once again Liz misses the mark in understanding the compassion she would like to claim to have because she doesn’t give a f**k about anyone but herself.

My finger pointing is not going away based on Emma’s age and the flagrant disregard for Emma’s well-being and the selfish soul-sucking SKR pull that uses these kids to help them promote so they can “rise” (good luck with that your music sucks).

Liz sounds like a freaking high school girl who is angry because SHE knew the girls and we didn’t. She oozes stupidity in relating helping someone do hair and makeup as a true friendship and anything meaningful. What’s meaningful to her is that the girls were loyal to SKR. Selfish, parasitical, sociopathic actions directed at a 16 year old girl are still beyond pathetic in my world. If anyone should shut the ****up, it’s her.

ITA!! I don't for the life of me know why some people think "Raz" is interesting/concerned/insightful or in any way deserving of respect. She DOES come across as immature and highly egocentric, which (imo) is putting it mildly. She is insulated- and, apparently, worshipped!! - within this pathetic SKR world and she is used to having her azz kissed because of her association with its "ruler".... uh... what's his name again? (seriously can't remember, sue me)-- imo, she is on a power trip to end all power trips and all of her 'underlings' are too retarded to point out that their "empress" is naked. If she truly had insight, she would be able to recognize that, some time down the road, her reign will end and she will be "persona non grata" within her own little culty circle of no-talent losers. If nothing else, someone may come along who is younger... sexier... and may actually be able to sing!!RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Twocents
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 07, 2010 2:53 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 08, 2010 5:18 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Viewpost
    "wasn't that done after the fact and just to capitalize on the murders?"

I don't see how that's possible. That image was there before the girls were killed (as evidenced by it already being in Google's cache at that time) and the image's creation date is August 16th 2009.

Are we both talking about this image?

RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Razbanner2

That picture is sort of prophetic. You have a self abortion or FREE ABORTION (mel) taking place, a ragdoll (emma) and a female head (debra) and a male head (mark). Things that make you go hmmm.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 08, 2010 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Kano RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Viewpost
    No, i seem to remember RAZ's page having a different background (seems like they redid most of the pages sam had origionaly done graphics for) and i can only get the google cache to go back a bit for the page... The background seems to over ride on the cache anyway so i am really not sure.. Maybe Pixy would know? Anyway thanks dangrs.
    Razakel does her own graphics for her and all of SKR's myspace pages. Sam did do and its still up www.skrwillrise.com
    shes had that same page up since right before Femicide came out so i dont remember w hat she had up before. =(
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 08, 2010 5:23 am

I read that she was a graphic artist somewhere so thanks for this confirmation.

I think that's pretty interesting in the context of this particular image given the murders, but since I couldn't be sure who made it I didn't want to attribute it to her mistakenly.

A professional graphic artist generally would know about the EXIF data and might know how to alter it too.

onRaz;s cd Femicide, in the cover credits it says "Artwork done by Poltart and UAS"

Raz didnt do those graphics for that.
    Im not sure if she had input into the design but im sure she did.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:08 am

Originally Posted by claudicici RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Viewpost
    ....I always liked this image and I can relate to it emotionally....i just wished it was done by a better artist...but if she did it herself it doesn't matter how good or bad the actual artwork is I think...to me I always saw it as her rising above a abuse,i saw it as empowerment....i like the ragdoll,to me it symbolises the little girl that was abused and hurt...the man and the woman i always assumed were the parents or whoever was behind the abuse....now she is the queen that rose above the situation....i never saw it as literally slaughtering people just as symbolic....with the music she makes now she has power ....i love to paint and i suck at it....but my paintings are bloody and gory and they just deal with things i feel inside,so yeah i can relate....it's interesting though to look at it in connection with the case but once again,i can't imagine sam looking at it that way and imitating art...but who knows?
    I don't know. The image is pretty symbolic at least in hindsight.

Maybe these ideas just leak into our reality from somewhere else. The collective unconscious, the qlippoth aka "world of shells", the shared consensual hallucination, or whatever you want to call it. Or maybe not.

"Monsters from the id"

I don't know the answer, but I sure have a lot of questions.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:48 am

The Chicago native didn't know it at the time, but they were also both daughters of Presbyterian ministers.

link @ http://www.kivitv.com/global/story.asp?s=11208331
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:49 am

One more thing about that pig mask...

Let's not forget the prescient image on Razakel's MySpace page (now removed) which featured two severed mom & dad heads, a dead ragdoll, and a "free abortion" and which was made month before the murders. This was made for her Femicide (girl killer) CD.

In the image, the word "PIG" is scrawled in blood on the wall. I always assumed this was a reference to Sadie Atkins and the Manson Family. However now we have another "pig" to think about.

Dangrsmind ,

That was a clever catch on your part ! I commented earlier in the thread that I think it is suspicious that they removed the graphic and replaced it with something pretty lame. No one seemed to pick my comment up and run with the idea.

I think this graphic was fairly prophetic of what was to come. Almost like a plan.................
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:53 am

yes,I do,didn't we kinda come to the conclusion last time that she used to be friends with this guy but now didn't give him the time of day anymore?....for some reason I seem to remember something like that...
    ...also about raz myspace did she always have the caylee and jonbenet pictures up or did she get that interest lurking here?...anyways this is her comment about casey (she wrote caylee)Razakel [SKR]

August 13, 2009 10:40 PM
    caylee anthony ****in rocks for doing what she did, i totally understand what she went thru, just cuz you cant, dont hate, its ignorant

...now that there makes my blood boil....
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:53 am

Raz said that about Casey and Caylee Anthony? WTF? That is horrible!!!
    As for the guy, maybe we did come to that conclusion before.
    If she posted that in August wasn't that before Sam's murders? I think she's just insane! You don't know how hard it was for me to not cuss in this post.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 26, 2010 5:01 am

Originally Posted by AndresEscobar RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Viewpost
    Anyone have any idea where in Chicago Razakel is from? While she's older than me, I wonder if there's a chance we would have crossed paths.
    Hell you probably dated her.RAZAKEL QUEEN OF THE WICKED Dance
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 27, 2010 4:16 am

I don't think Liz beleives all that crapola about killin kids and stuff. She can't deal with the WS crew on this level. She needs to drag it down to the street where she excels. She wants you acting off of emotion. As I think Dange said earlier, it's a pretty effective tecqnique...PS--I think Raz & Sic are innocent of any serious wrongdoing.``

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:21 am