Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

HORRORCORE/SKR

claudicici
    claudicici

HORRORCORE/SKR Empty HORRORCORE/SKR

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:15 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

HORRORCORE/SKR Empty Re: HORRORCORE/SKR

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Well, apparently it's all just fun and games until someone gets hurt.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:10 pm

It is all starting to make a little more sense to me now. The first responders knew nothing of Emma and her musical tastes, they walk in and see this slaughterhouse with pentagrams and sicktanick posters all over, upsidedown crosses, black roses and the whole 9 yards and they immediately think they have stumbled on some sort of possible satanic ritual murder. Rimer is immediately called in but by the time he arrives on the scene they have come to realize that what they seen was simply the standard decor of a teenager in to horrorcore music and Rimer is sent on his way without ever being invited inside. But Rimer isnt done just yet, he has himself a new cause, he will now set out to teach anyone who will listen about the evils of horrorcore music and how it makes people kill kittens and eat babies.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Yes as long as it doesnt happen to someone they care about, then it is fair game to rap about it and make a ****ing joke of it all.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:46 am

Originally Posted by PAXIMUS HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    "We will not cash in on these tragic events."
    Well that was always a pretty ridiculous statement it seems to me. In reality they are going to profit just based on the additional interest in horrorcore and SKR and the resulting traffic to their sites.

Also, if Shrim and friends are truly Satanists, AND they had nothing to do with these murders, why not profit from these circumstances if that opportunity arises? They didn't kill anyone. It seems that they'd be OK with writing songs about a different murder and profiting from that so this makes no sense.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:59 am

I wrote to Sick the week I joined this thread and right after he wrote is "I don't want to talk to the press anymore" letter, suggesting that, since there was such a lack of communication between the 'outside' world and the horrorcore world, I would be interested in working with him on being admins on a message board.

He wrote back saying that it was his policy to no longer communicate with people he didn't know, because he had already had it out with one person about religion and didn't want to get into that again. He also said something to the effect that it was all just business to him (meaning he had not personal feeling invested to where he wanted to waste the time). It was clear he did not want to communicate further.

I responded that I was really disapointed in his reaction in judging me - thinking that I was going to go all Christian on him - especially since he and his merry band of followers don't appreciate being judged. I once again offered to work on a message board with him with the common cause being respectful and open communication between communities that do not understand each other.

Of course, he did not reply.

I can't provide these writings, as I wrote him via (I think) his Channel on YouTube, and I don't get a copy of what was written.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 am

Originally Posted by claudicici HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    Have you seen this?

http://www.insan0.com/SykoSam.html
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 am

Originally Posted by annmarie62 HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    ...this thread has apparently become an online 'comparative religions' message board. i know how little real news/info is available about the HORRORCORE MURDERS from mainstream sources so i dug around and found two incredible links
    to share. i hope these haven't been posted yet but i doubt it as they were written before the killings and center around ICP and to a lesser degree, SKR.
    Make sure to read the 100+ comments following this piece. make your own opinions but i feel it makes "juggalos" seem like 'good kids' compared to the
    borderlines of SKR. well please read it and comment. thanx!HORRORCORE/SKR Twocents
    http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/h...php?country=us

Good article, the guy sort of pissed me off when, in the first sentence, he compares the plight of the juggalos to that of the Jewish people. Absurd.

Overall excellent reporting though.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 am

Originally Posted by ericclimbs HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    Hey piXy has Lisette or Andreas (i have a hard time using those made up names they use. . .) sent you any emails or other correspondence (Myspace, text messages, etc) in regards to you participating on this fourm? Or have you made a clean break with them? I imagine they are "hating" you for leaving the fold.
    I havent had any correspondence with them since sept 27, NONE at all.
    oh i know they hate me and WIR at least i know hates i post on this website and what i hear im a constant topic of discussion with everyone hating on me... i find it amusing no one can say it to me but talk behind my back. Those ppl were never my friends anyway and i really could give a **** less bout what they think of me. Who are THEY do judge me? No One.
    I lost alot due to this ya know, they say im an "attention whore" but i dont see how or what i do to try and get attention from all this. All i try to do is set some things straight and give you all more of a perspective of who they are and what happened at SFTW.
    <33
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    Maybe he was making music with other WIR folks? A bunch of them where up there with Sam it seems.
    Possibly

I understand how killa feels too but the fact that she is the one that BANNED me from WIR for my "open letter to sam" bulletin i posted on myspace ( i posted it on dreamin demon site too and someone posted it here as well ) then a big F You to her bc everyone has a right to their opinion ya know. They blame Emma for this and it makes me really upset and sick to my stomach thinking about why the hell he didnt just leave from Detroit and go back home instead of doing what he did if indeed she screwed him over so bad before they left for SFTW like they say
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 01, 2010 3:35 am

I find it hilarious that these people call piXy an attention whore when what they all do with this horrorcore stuff is the very definition of attention whoring.
    Seems like you'd have to make money from the activity to correctly be called a "whore"....
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 01, 2010 3:52 am

Originally Posted by piXy HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    http://www.myspace.com/sykosamldd
    and check out the comment from Mars at the bottom... i thought he hated sam and creeped him out?

I also saw that Mars has ads for upcoming shows on Sam's comments. Nah, we're not going to profit from this tragedy. HORRORCORE/SKR Furious

Another choice quote from this MySpace of Sam's Quote:

Nov 22 2009 3:00 PM Syko Sam is the m.....f...ing shi!# I agree with what he did 100% i just think he did it to the wrong people. Besides the preacher
    I think I'll be sick now.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 02, 2010 3:53 am

Originally Posted by ericclimbs HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    Comment on Raz's MySpace page from Sick. It is in response to an interesting comment she left on his. I'm not going to post it here because it may or may not have something to do with someone who makes appearances on this thread:

SickTanicK - 93 93/93 …
    Nov 23, 2009 10:10 AM
    LOL it is what it is woman, people assume and talk, that is what they are built to do. We do what we do, its sad that people actually expect us to stop making our living because of someone elses wrongful actions, but obviously we cant stop, or we dont eat and well, a thanksgiving dinner sounds good to me! It is what it is, we ALWAYS have the last laugh, ALWAYS, and you know this!!! No Glory Without Pain!
    I Love You HORRORCORE/SKR Smile
    -sick

link: http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=64907055

Hah, Hah, I can't help but find Raz's rant on piXy AMUSING - even though it's so mean. Like little miss Lizzette is someone to judge another's actions? Right. That's good. LOVE it. It speaks for itself you know?

piXy: don't be hurt. Nobody's perfect and people will judge you - but you know NOW that these people never had your best interest at heart, never. Keep ur head up.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 02, 2010 3:54 am

Well whats even more ironic is that rant is coming from a self proclaimed SATANIST which is all about self gratification all MORALS AND ETHICS be damned, so here we have a satanist CONDEMNING another person for enjoying themselves and doing what they want regardless of the moral consequnces. We have a satanist judging another person as being IMMORAL, NOW THATS RICH!!!!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 03, 2010 3:27 am

Originally Posted by ziggy HORRORCORE/SKR Viewpost
    Well that's very corn-fusing...then why are their panties in a wad for being judged?
    They aren't what they claim to be. It's all a front. That's obvious to me. The satanist occult stuff is used to get noticed, to make a name for themselves. It's all for shock value. They think it will lead them to the money. The problem is that their music sucks. So, they have to be even more over the top than the next guy to garner attention.

In actuality, they're just like anyone else. They lash out when they get their feelings hurt, but try to portray this non-caring attitude. It's easy to see through.

They remind me of my favorite rap group, Three Six Mafia (minus the sucky music of course). They portrayed themselves as being satanic ("****in Wit Dis Click" and their name obviously) and supposedly performed rituals before concerts and the whole nine yards during their early years. Why? To gain attention and fame in the underground scene (It's even mentioned in a song of theirs, "Motivated"). It worked. The difference is, their natural ability was easily seen once you got past the other stuff and that's what gained them fame.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 03, 2010 4:41 am

Well whats even more ironic is that rant is coming from a self proclaimed SATANIST which is all about self gratification all MORALS AND ETHICS be damned, so here we have a satanist CONDEMNING another person for enjoying themselves and doing what they want regardless of the moral consequnces. We have a satanist judging another person as being IMMORAL, NOW THATS RICH!!!!
    I saw Lizette's comment a few days ago and chose not to mention it here. I felt bringing up something that clearly referred a poster here might seem to call for either a denial or an admission of some sort regarding what Lizette wrote. Actually, I couldn't care less whether it were true or not and would prefer and advise that the accused not comment on it all. But, since it's out there now, I'll say that when I saw that post, I couldn't help but think that a "satanist" who calls someone a "whore" as an insult loses some serious street cred. Lizette comes off as more of an uptight church lady than anything else with that.

Revelation 17

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 am

Interesting news story and interview with Mars: Fox 8 news - Horrorcore rap - Horrorcore Forums

Check out the interview with Lily Hirsch from Cleveland State University about 2 minutes in.

Ugh. I'm getting really tired of Mars lately. I can't believe he is using this tragedy to "boost his career". This is what he said in reply to my post on his message board regarding sending letters to Sam:

https://2img.net/h/i748.photobucket.com/albums/x...rsIsATOOOL.png

HORRORCORE/SKR Furious He sickens me...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 am

I've posted this before, but here's the latest update from Google Trends:

HORRORCORE/SKR Viz?q=horrorcore&date=2009&geo=all&graph=weekly_img&sort=0&sa=N

http://www.google.com/trends?q=horro...te=2009&sort=0

I don't want t defend the guy exactly but...

Interest in horrorcore was absolutely increased by the coverage of the murders, and many horrorcore artists are laughing all the way to the bank as a result. Mars is more honest about it than some others. IMO. YMMV
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 07, 2010 3:31 am

Halloween stuff includes a lot of fake body parts, i.e.

HORRORCORE/SKR Body-part-leg

from http://www.fullmoonmasks.com/body_parts.html

Fun or evil?

For Hallowween it is fun and fine IMO but that is one day a year not 365 days a year like some of them live it.

I really dont see any issue with horrorcore music myself, its no different than horror films or books or whatever. For most of them it is a stage act but some of them take it a little further and maybe thats not so balanced
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:39 am

I was young and stupid when I was all in to Sid, I still love the Sex Pistols and listen to them all the time but I am not in to the Sid look anymore and I was never in to herion and **** like that, just dumb, as you say.
    So I wasn't ever really a punk but knew a few people in the very early days of the punk scene in Berkeley, and I also went to a number of underground punk parties in LA too. A few people I knew used to live and/or hang out at Barrington Hall during the days of the infamous Wine Parties. For some people it was great times, but for some others it seemed to end up being a pretty self destructive path from what I saw of it. A few of my friends in that scene had pretty serious substance abuse issues including both meth and heroin use.

I see some similarities between the early punk days and the horrorcore scene with the emphasis on shock tactics and debauchery, they aren't identical mind you, but I do see some parallels including in some of the self destructive tendencies and also very notably IMO in the family backgrounds and histories of the people that are drawn to the music.

See http://www.tribe.net/template/pub,tr...0-6d43fd1ba38e
    HORRORCORE/SKR Post_thanks
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:42 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 5:01 am

Here are some articles regarding Sid and Nancy taken from a site about Nancy Spungen.
    http://nancys.110mb.com/nancy_media2.htm
    If I remember correctly Sid was initially a fan of the Sex Pistols who then became a member so I guess that could parallel Sam's story a bit, but otherwise I don't see the connection.
    Horrorcore on the other hand does seem to mimic the outrageous antics of the early punk scene (Nazi symbolism anyone) based on what I know of both, and like all scenes usually mimic the hierarchies and sociological aspects of the mainstream that they deplore.
    The horrorcore scene with all its hypocrisy, ridiculousness and self involvement just feels familiar somehow, despite never listening to this kind of music, probably because it is essentially like most scenes that have come before. I am interested to see how much attachment players in horrorcore will give themselves once trials begin etc...

PS sorry to be so off topic and random.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 10, 2010 4:24 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 10, 2010 4:25 am

Why folks are drawn to SKR again, songs like this make ppl feel like they are part of the family and that Sicktanick actually gives a crap about his Deciples..... obviously not true according to some folks i been talking to
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 10, 2010 4:28 am

Then what do you think attracts people like Emma, Mel and Sic. There is plenty of the blood and gore stuff out there. Why did they not follow someone with talent.
    Good question
    Could be a few reasons:

-Family aspect that Pixy points out
    -The shock value of the fact that there's no reasoning behind the gore
    - there's an extra rebellious feeling if you do it for the above stated reasons and are a teenager.

Just the ones that come to mind off the top of the head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:51 pm