Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR?

Percy
    Percy

WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR? Empty WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR?

Post by Percy Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:43 pm

What you are seeing is Claudi going through all our old websleuths threads ands seperating the information there in to respective subjects so that when we get to writing the book we can easily access this information.

If anyone has time to help just let Claudi know which thread at WS you want to work on and she will adjust accordingly. I am going through threads 1, 2 and 3 now and I think she is doing 4, 5 and 6, there is a thread in this forum with links to all 9 WS threads for easy access.

Thanks.
    tapu
    tapu

WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR? Empty Re: WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR?

Post by tapu Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Claudi and Pax--i'm writing from work on a sunday because i'm working a lot of overtime right now. I tell you this because it's my excuse for not contributing to the data project. But, I want to say here that you guys are PHENOMENAL, and this will be a tremendous--and useable--resource down the road.
    Thanks from me, tapu
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

tapu wrote:Claudi and Pax--i'm writing from work on a sunday because i'm working a lot of overtime right now. I tell you this because it's my excuse for not contributing to the data project. But, I want to say here that you guys are PHENOMENAL, and this will be a tremendous--and useable--resource down the road.
    Thanks from me, tapu

Yea this is turning out to be very handy, Claudi has done most of the work though all credit goes to her at this point but I am going through threads 1-3 and will start posting some of the comments from there as time permits, I like how she has organized all the info for easy access. Dont worry about contibuting, you guys all contributed all along the way, its been a group effort since day one so whatever anyone can do is appreciated but its understandable that we all have lives and jobs to worry about also.

We will just chip away at it little by little and do what we can.

I want to say I dont want ANYONE feeling bad or guilty if they cant do this or that, thats not what this is all about, its just a fun side project that we can all work on as we want to and when time permits and maybe at the end we will all have a book that we all contributed to and we can be proud of so please dont worry about it if youre busy and cant do anything because like I have said before we wouldnt even be here if it were not for all of you keeping this discussion alive long after it would have died on websleuths like any other case usually does.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:41 pm

WHAT IS THIS FORUM FOR? 622579 lol,I'm just doing what I like to do and less of what I should be doing....as usual

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 am