Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

video - officer punches woman

video - officer punches woman Empty video - officer punches woman

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/16/police.jaywalker/index.html?iref=NS1
    Is this appropriate?
    I posted so I will start. I think... yes.
    Lets start with the woman in blackl. The officer was in a struggle with a uncooperative woman that is actively resisting. What she was doing is creating the most difficult situation in which to arrest someone. Had she been cooperating no problem. Had she been actively trying to harm the officer then he would have been fully justified in defending himself. She was just being uncooperative. I think that the officer could have controlled the situation a lot faster but then no one would have liked the outcome. He could have slammed her to the ground and she would have made her easier to control. He could have pepper sprayed her or tazed her either of which would have ended the situation quickly.
    But the probelm is he was not dealing with a man. He was dealing with a woman that is much smaller and anything he does that hurts her in any way will seem abusive.
    Now for the woman in pink. She put hands on an officer and attempted to interfere when he was making an arrest. There were two on one and a crowd gathering. The officer has every right to defend himself. I hope he is back walking the streets.

video - officer punches woman Empty Re: video - officer punches woman

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Only 3 view and i think 2 of them were me??? Come on guys. Video is only a couple mins. Check it out. Did the officer act properly?
    Note to self.... make more exciting title header next time. Perhaps include reference to nudity or the opportunity to win money to increase viewer response.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 pm