Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

Farmville Case: Mind Map Pictures

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Farmville Case: Mind Map Pictures Empty Farmville Case: Mind Map Pictures

Post by dangrsmind Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm going to post some pictures from the "mind map" I have been constructing for the Farmville case. This is a work in progress...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Farmville Case: Mind Map Pictures Empty Re: Farmville Case: Mind Map Pictures

Post by dangrsmind Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Man dangrs that's awesome: I wish I understood the map and mapping process better. There are a few things there I don't recognize...will have to do some homework.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Ziggy,here I am just doing a very loose mapping of the connections between different concepts. The links between words just indicate a connection and the connection could be anything.

Here's another one.

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:51 pm

This one is the map for the number 505. Note some gematria links...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:37 pm

BlouAngel wrote on Websleuths:

I just looked at the previous page of this thread. I was thinking that Drama was the guy in the first video you linked to. That's Draco I can see now. I was a little confused there with the names and couldn't figure out how someone could be both seemingly sensible in his views regarding the murders and attempt to profit from them at the same time. Makes sense now that I know they're different people.

If someone has several hundred spare hours and would like to write up a glossary of terms, briefs bios of the top 20 major players in this case, and maybe a bibliography, I'll buy you a beer when we meet in Farmville.

I seriously doubt I'll ever make it to Farmville, but you still owe me a beer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm