Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

DOJ sues Arizona, but gives Black Panthers pass on voter intimidation. Huh?

ziggy
    ziggy

DOJ sues Arizona, but gives Black Panthers pass on voter intimidation. Huh? Empty DOJ sues Arizona, but gives Black Panthers pass on voter intimidation. Huh?

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-43096-Houston-Homeland-Security-Examiner~y2010m7d7-DOJ-sues-Arizona-but-gives-Black-Panthers-pass-on-voter-intimidation-Huh

I honestly don't get the basis for the suit against Arizona; I think it's insanity for the Feds to agree that sactuary cities can just ignore and outright defy the current Federal Law and then turn around and say that a border state has no right to enforce it. Goodbye Sweet America.

And a policy that will not pursue charges for a crime if the victims are white and the perps are black well...my grandma would say two wrongs don't make a right. And that is right.

Both parties pander to get votes and I'm so sick of it.

DOJ sues Arizona, but gives Black Panthers pass on voter intimidation. Huh? Empty Re: DOJ sues Arizona, but gives Black Panthers pass on voter intimidation. Huh?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

I CANNOT fathom why a decision was made not to prosecute the black panther member for voter intimidation. In my experience though the system only prosecutes who they want to.
    ziggy
    ziggy

DOJ sues Arizona, but gives Black Panthers pass on voter intimidation. Huh? Empty Re: DOJ sues Arizona, but gives Black Panthers pass on voter intimidation. Huh?

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:31 pm

BUT WAIT - they did prosecute - they got a conviction and after it was all ready for sentencing...it was ordered to be dropped. That's the way I read it in other news outlets.

King Barak Hussein Obama stepped in.

It is about votes. How much justice are we ever going to get with that? I don't care what party is in power, it really torks me off. The Attorney General should grow a pair or be fired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:36 pm