Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

Mel Gibson tapes

claudicici
    claudicici

Mel Gibson tapes Empty Mel Gibson tapes

Post by claudicici Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm sure everyone has heard them by now...
    and I'm interested what you guys think...
    I was on Websleuths reading the thread and a lot of posters are really sticking up for Mel.That shocked me and surprised me even though,hey we know the Websleuthers,lol...but anyways I was surprised people here are sticking up for Polanski so I 'm just wondering what's your take on that....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Mel Gibson tapes Empty Re: Mel Gibson tapes

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:57 am

Well I wasn't sticking up for Mel, but just pointing out that Oksana is probably a Russian golddigger who can bait and get knocked up when she needs financial security. I think they are both rotten and so I can't be sympathetic towards her that much. Mel is in need of some medical help. Since his former wife stated in an affidavit that he was never that way in their marriage and with her kids, I wonder if he's mentally derranged or on drugs or something. I also think he was dumb to get into that relationship in the first place - she gets the upper hand, pushes his buttons and KABLOOEY. I just don't think of her as innocent victim in all of this - without justifying anything Mel has done.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 am

Could it be that Mel is an odd guy with odd ideas but that his celebrity status insulates him an allows the odd ideas to grow into something more? I heard someone comment like this about Michael Jackson several years ago. If Michael Jackson was just an average guy that worked somewhere he would still be weird and have strange ideas but there would be a natural check on his behavior. People would tell him you are way out of line with this or that.People would choose not to associate with him when he acted strangly. The money and celebrtity status takes away the natural check. No one just candidly tells him you are freaking people out and no matter how off his rocker he acts people still want to be around him. So the odd behavior grows.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am

....that's just it to me....Mel doesn't act odd...he acts like every abusive racist,sexist lunatic that lives in your or my neighborhood....these rants are so familiar to me,the wording,the accusations against her for being "TOO PROVOCATIVE" when it's obvious he's only interested in her for one thing and one thing only,he sounds like every other guy and how many times to these guys lash out,how many times do woman and children end up DEAD?....I asked on websleuths,did black poeple push his buttons too so it's ok for him to call them niggers? did the mexican Nanny push his buttons so it's ok to call her a "wetbag"....oh and of course Jews are pushing his buttons,
    I think he's violent and dangerous and he needs to be kept away.....

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 pm

claudicici wrote:....that's just it to me....Mel doesn't act odd...he acts like every abusive racist,sexist lunatic that lives in your or my neighborhood....these rants are so familiar to me,the wording,the accusations against her for being "TOO PROVOCATIVE" when it's obvious he's only interested in her for one thing and one thing only,he sounds like every other guy and how many times to these guys lash out,how many times do woman and children end up DEAD?....I asked on websleuths,did black poeple push his buttons too so it's ok for him to call them niggers? did the mexican Nanny push his buttons so it's ok to call her a "wetbag"....oh and of course Jews are pushing his buttons,
    I think he's violent and dangerous and he needs to be kept away.....
    No one "pushing his buttons" is responsible for his behavior. We all make choices and ultimatley are accountable for what we do / say. I was talking out the idea that perhaps hate can grow when there is no check to it. I think these things are progressive. He says something off and no one reacts, he is rude and nothing changes, he is nasty and people still cater to him, eventually he is a raving lunatic and... he is still Mel Gibson. Perhaps he is surrounded by other people that share his ideas and they feed off each other. It could work that way to. Maybe others are participating in his behavior rather than simply tolerating it. To me it seems extra unfortunate that someone so fortunate as Mel is also filled with so much rage. He has the reasources to do pretty much whatever he wants to. Sure he cannot really do anything but for all practical purposes he has a degree of freedom and control over his life that most people never will. It is a sad situation all around.
    Perhaps Oksana releasing the tapes is playing the only card she has. It was her only way of hurting someone back that hurt her. I don't think she is perfect but I don't see her as the villan in this case either.
    bobskat
    bobskat

Post by bobskat Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 pm

I stopped supporting Mel when he had that whole “Jews are destroying the world rant” a few years ago. That was a personal decision and I’ve never asked anyone nor have I been upset at anyone who feels differently from me about him.

However I’m surprised that he keeps going downhill. I agree with Scott; Mel is responsible for his own rants. Doesn’t matter if he’s drunk, on drugs or off his meds, all of those were choices he made and that makes him responsible. I think (again, this is just IMO) that he needs to get help. Its one thing claim an anti-Semitic rant was due to him being loaded, but he just keeps acting like an ASS all the time now.

As for Polanski I’ve already made my feelings about him clear so I will be brief. He’s an ass who I will not give any of my money too and he belongs in jail.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 pm

I agree he's responsible for his own behavior but let's just play what if....he has an emerging psychological problem like he's bi-polar or something and the tart takes advantage of him and then knows he'll blow up due to an increase in the severity of his mental illness and she uses that and exploits him. I am pretty darn sure she got knocked up because he was Mel Gibson and if she knew he was a violent person she shouldn't be breeding with him. I have no doubt she's a golddigger - I pity her only for the fact that she was physically abused but all the other stuff??? Leave, just leave. Hang up the phone. Use your pill, diaphram or whatever. Like I've said before there are certain species of guppies that require more in a mate to actually to the deed and MATE. If she knew he was a monster and she had a child with him, she knew what she was in for. Women can be manipulative and evil just as men can be hateful and mean. I think neither of them is without blame.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:18 pm

All the calls happened in one day!!! This morning I heard the voice mail messages he left. The radio talk show hosts were describing him like a poorly adjusted junior high boy who had been dumped for the first time and didn't know how to handle it. Since his wife of twenty something years testified that he was not like this, did he just start mentally erroding or is this the first time he's had to deal with giddy infatuation turned into what he feels is horrible betrayal? I don't know but he sounds totally NUTS. I've been that mad before and I've called to keep someone awake when their actions caused me sleepless anxiety and they seemed to not care; but I was in my 20's and learned behavior from a boarderline mother. I had to work hard to get all that under control - so I can kind of relate to his actions, but he is so far overboard that I think there are mental issues for sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:09 pm