Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

11 year old's violent and profane reaction to bullying goes viral

ziggy
    ziggy

11 year old's violent and profane reaction to bullying goes viral Empty 11 year old's violent and profane reaction to bullying goes viral

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 pm

So this girl who calls herself Jessi Slaughter is 11 - has a webcam and posts profanity laced and violent replies to all her "haters". She says "I'll pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy".

For me, the problem is that these will follow her forever and who gives their 11 yo a webcam??? And she got her lip pierced and she claims she's perfect in every way and has 3 boyfriends etc. Her parents support her. Sexually active? Seems like it. Oy.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Technology/jessi-slaughter-viral-tweens-violent-online-rant-spurs/story?id=11224731&cid=yahoo_pitchlist
    ziggy
    ziggy

11 year old's violent and profane reaction to bullying goes viral Empty Re: 11 year old's violent and profane reaction to bullying goes viral

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 pm

...in a related story, youtube has a bunch of goofs on the videos and one goofs on Jessi's dad when he screams into the webcam as she sobs - and they cover his voice after the first few seconds with Billy Maze. Couldn't help it...I laughted out loud; it was funny. I feel dirty.

11 year old's violent and profane reaction to bullying goes viral Empty Re: 11 year old's violent and profane reaction to bullying goes viral

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:48 pm

"But her mother, Diane Leonhardt, said things will change in their house. While Jessi will not be banned from using the Internet, a detective will come by the house next week to sit with her and explain how use the Internet safely and responsibly"
    This line from the article says a lot. Why take any responsibility for your daughter when you can get someone else to come over and do it? Too bad there is not an adult in the home that can give her some direction.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:29 pm

I know! She is 11 - she's putting herself out there for even more ridicule - she's dressing inappropriately etc. Zero parenting imo. How does an 11 year old know about beastiality magazines and suggesting she hopes someone gets a papercut on their clit? Sorry to be so graphic but GEEZZZZZZ.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 pm

The parent's lack of attention is setting their child up to fail. I suspect the parents have some limited capabilities themselves or they would have gotten involved in this in a more meaningful way long ago. This child is in for some long hard lessons.
    What kind of life is she going to have at 16? 18? 25????????????
    This is just overall depressing.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm

very depressing - she may end up an UA; she looks like she would be ripe for the picking by SKR. Sad.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm

ziggy wrote:very depressing - she may end up an UA; she looks like she would be ripe for the picking by SKR. Sad.
    That is it. You nailed what I was struggling to articulate. I was going to write about a future in rehab, juvie, court ordered anger management classes, home visits by CPS, mysterious trips to the ER, motherhood at 14 etc etc etc but you are absolutely correct. She is a UA waiting to happen.
    In ALL seriousness I hope that there is someone left in this childs life that can step up and fill the role of a responsbile adult. Aunt? Grandma? Older sibling?
    bobskat
    bobskat

Post by bobskat Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:53 pm

OK What is UA?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:52 pm

bobskat wrote:OK What is UA?
    unholy apostle
    Follower / promoter of Serial Killin Records.
    bobskat
    bobskat

Post by bobskat Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Scott wrote:
    bobskat wrote:OK What is UA?
    unholy apostle
    Follower / promoter of Serial Killin Records.
    Got it
    Thanks
    I think she's all show
    Or on drugs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:23 pm