Outcasts

Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.


    Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Share
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 57
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by ziggy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 pm

    WOW - I wish I had this much time on my hands...


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 pm

    An amazing amount of work went into that 2:44
    avatar
    ziggy

    Posts : 950
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 57
    Location : Sonoma County CA

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by ziggy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:52 pm

    No kidding! People are the most interesting animals...what they will do to push limits, be creative etc....no comparison to any other species imo...far advanced from even our closest animal relative. Amazing. Makes me believe there is a higher being out there.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

    ziggy wrote:No kidding! People are the most interesting animals...what they will do to push limits, be creative etc....no comparison to any other species imo...far advanced from even our closest animal relative. Amazing. Makes me believe there is a higher being out there.
    That could be a good post. Probably should slide it over to spiritualism but can work were it is too.
    Is there a higher being or are we all just random accidents? Intelligent design or statistical probability? This does not have to be do you subscribe to the tenants of a major world religion though it could be answered that way as well. Do you think there is something out there greater than ourselves?
    Ziggy and I say yes higher being
    avatar
    tapu

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 58
    Location : Sunny Maine

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by tapu on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm

    OT but have you guys ever checked out the secular cafe forum? Let me know if you do.
    avatar
    tapu

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 58
    Location : Sunny Maine

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by tapu on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm

    Scott wrote:An amazing amount of work went into that 2:44


    Really! Can we send them a prize or something? They're so... dedicated.

    That was excelente.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm

    tapu wrote:OT but have you guys ever checked out the secular cafe forum? Let me know if you do.
    What is OT?
    Have not cked out secular cafe but will now.
    avatar
    tapu

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2010-02-16
    Age : 58
    Location : Sunny Maine

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by tapu on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm

    OT = off-topic


    and re secular cafe--if you want to have an inner monologue, that one will get you going. the religion/philosophy forum is interesting, in a way i didn't quite expect. my undergrad minor was in philosophy so i was really glad to find that.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by Guest on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm

    tapu wrote:OT = off-topic


    and re secular cafe--if you want to have an inner monologue, that one will get you going. the religion/philosophy forum is interesting, in a way i didn't quite expect. my undergrad minor was in philosophy so i was really glad to find that.
    That is wicked cool. I had only one philosphy class and loved it. I would like to retake it now a little older. Our perspective changes, though we could argue if that is postive or negative, as we age. I feel I would get more out of it at this point in my life.
    I'll slide over and check out secular cafe forum sometime.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:29 am