Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

ziggy
    ziggy

Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art Empty Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 pm

WOW - I wish I had this much time on my hands...

Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art Empty Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 pm

An amazing amount of work went into that 2:44
    ziggy
    ziggy

Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art Empty Re: Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:52 pm

No kidding! People are the most interesting animals...what they will do to push limits, be creative etc....no comparison to any other species imo...far advanced from even our closest animal relative. Amazing. Makes me believe there is a higher being out there.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

ziggy wrote:No kidding! People are the most interesting animals...what they will do to push limits, be creative etc....no comparison to any other species imo...far advanced from even our closest animal relative. Amazing. Makes me believe there is a higher being out there.
    That could be a good post. Probably should slide it over to spiritualism but can work were it is too.
    Is there a higher being or are we all just random accidents? Intelligent design or statistical probability? This does not have to be do you subscribe to the tenants of a major world religion though it could be answered that way as well. Do you think there is something out there greater than ourselves?
    Ziggy and I say yes higher being Extreme Sheparding (sheep herding) LED Art Icon_wink
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm

OT but have you guys ever checked out the secular cafe forum? Let me know if you do.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Scott wrote:An amazing amount of work went into that 2:44

Really! Can we send them a prize or something? They're so... dedicated.

That was excelente.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm

tapu wrote:OT but have you guys ever checked out the secular cafe forum? Let me know if you do.
    What is OT?
    Have not cked out secular cafe but will now.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm

OT = off-topic

and re secular cafe--if you want to have an inner monologue, that one will get you going. the religion/philosophy forum is interesting, in a way i didn't quite expect. my undergrad minor was in philosophy so i was really glad to find that.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm

tapu wrote:OT = off-topic

and re secular cafe--if you want to have an inner monologue, that one will get you going. the religion/philosophy forum is interesting, in a way i didn't quite expect. my undergrad minor was in philosophy so i was really glad to find that.
    That is wicked cool. I had only one philosphy class and loved it. I would like to retake it now a little older. Our perspective changes, though we could argue if that is postive or negative, as we age. I feel I would get more out of it at this point in my life.
    I'll slide over and check out secular cafe forum sometime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am