Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Afghanistan's Dirty Little Secret and my Facebook Throw Down

ziggy
    ziggy

Afghanistan's Dirty Little Secret and my Facebook Throw Down Empty Afghanistan's Dirty Little Secret and my Facebook Throw Down

Post by ziggy Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 am

So I posted this on my Facebook page and was admonished for alienating people, namely my cousin who converted to Islam and had a hissy fit and then pulled out the Hitler card on me (oh no she diuhnt)mmm hmmm she did and I was told that Facebook is for fun, not alienating people to which I WANTED to respond to said friend that she was a typical American obsessed with the trivial and afraid to speak her mind for fear of offending someone and it's the silent majority who wake up one day and wonder how they got where they are: so she can rave each day about how many beets she pickled and I'll not admonish her for being trivial if she will butt out of my bru ha has unless she has something to add to the conversation. Facebook fights Jerry Springer style man...

So anyway...here's the dirty story that got me in trouble. The messenger was shot. See if you can handle it. I trust you all more now than my own fake facebook friends!!!

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-08-29/opinion/22949948_1_karzai-family-afghan-men-president-hamid-karzai
    ziggy
    ziggy

Afghanistan's Dirty Little Secret and my Facebook Throw Down Empty Re: Afghanistan's Dirty Little Secret and my Facebook Throw Down

Post by ziggy Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 am

By the way I deleted a facebook friend over this - some chick I knew in high school who I was never friends with then and somehow in a weak moment I accepted her friend request. After she commented that she didn't read all the "rubbish" but made another comment admonishing me for discussing the topic I just sent went to her little thumbnail face and deleted her. Felt kinda good. I don't have time to argue with idiots.

Afghanistan's Dirty Little Secret and my Facebook Throw Down Empty Re: Afghanistan's Dirty Little Secret and my Facebook Throw Down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 pm

catfight

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm

In all seriousness I just read the article and found it to be deeply disturbing.
    What is the Hitler card? Hitler was a "Christian?"
    I have heard this myself though I am skeptical. He was raised Catholic but there is little evidence to suggest he ever practiced as an adult. Some notable Nazis were occultists. I don't recall any really preaching Christian ideals. They advanced an adgenda of skewed national pride more so than a religious conquest.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:18 pm

The Hitler card is when the only way you can try and disprove someone else's point is to compare them or their ideas to what Hitler did! To me it immediately reduces you to a dumb ass.

I love the slapping smileys - I laughed out loud or should I say lol'd.

It is a DEEPLY disturbing story. Are they choosing homosexuality? Does that mean that in some cases it's not something someone is born with? Are they choosing pedophilia? Again same question...because it's obviously not a compulsion but a mere means of getting their sexual needs met when there are no women to meet them.

I understood it in a creepy way and was trying to point out that religious EXTREMES in any religion seem to be bad for the society they try to contol. This one is bad for women and for boys...unless they are "butt ugly". Bad joke.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Yes the Hitler card sounds remarkably dumb. --- This actually made me think of another post I was planning. Will do that in a min.

I think sexuality is complex and can have both biologial and cultural elements. Certainly some poeple are predisposed to prefer certain things BUT could others also engage in behavior that they may otherwise not seek out simply becuase it is the cultural norm where they are?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Or - here was my question...as a species will they simply adapt? Notice how they dress the boys up as GIRLS? (why not just take girls?)

Because of the intense sexual urges men have (hey i'm not one but I've been on the other end AND I did kind of grow up as one of the guys so I ask these questions of men and they answer very honestly) will they find a way to satisfy those urges regardless of who or what they have to do it to? I mean, the sheep run scared in certain parts if you know what I mean.

Can a restriction of one of the sexes make people turn to homosexuality? I say yes and I get burned at the stake for it - but take into consideration PRISON. I have a friend who spent 2.5 years in Chowchilla. You can be classified as "gay in prison" which means you are really straight, but you'll play for the other team while basically "forced" to because your sexual preference is unavailable.
    Can covering women in Burquas (I don't know how to spell that) and teaching men that women are dirty cause them to play for the other team? I feel they pick young boys because they are basically A-sexual. They obviously prefer them (sorry to be so graphic) to grown men because they are hairless. Girls may start having their periods at the same age as they procure the boys. There is also the problem of pregnancy.

Ever notice how in many gay relationships there is still the dichotomy of a female and male role present in the duo? People make fun of it, but it seems to be there. My first boss in the ballroom dance industry was a dear, dear man. He was in a committed gay relationship and his partner always used to tell him to not be so Nelly and to butch it up. He said he was the girl in the relationship. I find that so fascinating. The elements of a male and female relationship all within an all male relationship. Why?

So, as we all start out female - does coupling start out hetero and then morph for some reason?

I am not making any actual claims on that, but that article did get me pondering the whole sexuality thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 pm