Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world

ziggy
    ziggy

Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world  Empty Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world

Post by ziggy Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:06 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jets-looking-to-address-alleged-harassment-of-fe?urn=nfl-269361

Some sports reporter upset at how she was treated in the Jets locker room

This is my rant...nobody is holding a gun to your head to be a sports reporter sweetie and if you can't understand that men are men in certain respects, and you are on their turf - in their LOCKER ROOM, then don't be a sports reporter and go whine somewhere else. I'm so sick if whiney women who look fantastic and then complain when men make comments or flirt in some manly stupid way.

I also don't blame men for resenting the intrusion into the space where they shower and dress. Do men go in the women's locker rooms for interviews? Men would be lined up for that job HOPING to get a little sexual harrasment, lol. I sound politicially incorrect but it's true.

Now I know that is what all the guys want to say but somehow we all have their balls in a box or something.

If you can't take the penis flashes, the looks, the comments or whatever, then either grow a pair or be gone!

To all the men out there: I'm sorry that some women are so dopey.

Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world  Empty Re: Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:36 am

I enjoyed your perspective on that Ziggy. Very Happy

You nailed it. Sports reporting is not for everyone. Seems as though it may not be for Ms. Sainz. What is truely unfortunate is that anyone is wasting time trying to address her concerns when the reality is she is the outsider / guest in the situation and the simplest most direct solution would be for her to go report on something else. Don't like the locker room.... stay out of the locker room.

It is like a crime reporter complaining about all the crimnals or the weatherman complaining about all the hurricanes they have to cover.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world  Empty Re: Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world

Post by ziggy Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:01 pm

You know I'm all for women using everything they've got to succeed - even bombshell good looks - but this chick has my blood boiling.

TO MAKE THIS KIND OF ACCUSATION THAT MUST RESULT IN AN INVESTIGATION ALL AS A PUBLICITY STUNT IS DISGUSTING AND I'M EMBARRASSED TO BE A WOMAN RIGHT NOW.

Like I said again - I'm sorry guys. She's a first class twit and I hope she gets capsular contracture. There. Ha.

I mean COME ON!!!

I was going to post pics of her I'm having trouble with this site.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:06 pm

ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Oh this is good - she appears on Fox to tell her woes of harrassment and that people thing she dresses inappropriately...

Hello - her breasts are busting out all over and she doesn't think it's inappropriate. Somebody didn't get enough love from daddy or something. What a nutjob.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/index.html
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

And how funny is it that the Jet's guy's name is WOODY JOHNSON???? LMAO. Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world  130642

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Nothing wrong with her other work. Just agreeing with my friend Ziggy here. Ms. Sainz is putting out a certain kind of image... then complaining about peoples reaction to that image. IMO

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20016258-504083.html

To be fair however here she claims she did not think it was a big deal.
    Did she make the charge? Did someone else make the charge and it got out of hand?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Could be - could be she just tweeted that she was sort of uncomfortable in the locker room and then it got out of hand - How did everyone know about all the other stuff though? Like the guys throwing the balls really close to her on the sidelines and then laughing at the guy who had to go over there and catch them? So junior high - but that's how guys are and I love them for it. I can't point my finger at them because I'm the one laughing over Woody Johnson, lol.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:46 pm

I agree that someone is making much out of seemingly nothing. I am just not certain if that someone is her.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 am

ok,let me disagree with you guys Very Happy
    first of all all she did was she TWEETED that she felt uncomfortable....
    ....she was NOT the one making a big deal out of it....
    second: this is really going to piss ziggy of: I think this is a RACE issue.
    ...if this would have been an american reporter,the guys would have acted more civilized because they would have known better.
    ....third of all: on mexican TV girls HAVE to be extremely hot to even have a job.

....so she was just doing her job,she's super hot obviously which doesn't mean stupid idiot guys have to point that out to her ...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 am

Agreed she may not be the one making a huge deal out of this.

I'm not seeing a race issue here.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Race Issue? Guys do not care if a hot chick is from Mexico Claudi.

If all she did was tweet her uncomfortable feelings, how did the media instantly get ahold of the facts about how the players were acting prior to the locker room incident when they were out on the field.

I just can't join in the man hating. Sports is a game for men who still act like little boys and our feminism ranting isn't going to change that - they just go underground with their juvenile talk and acts. It's also a game for warriors. MOST women I know can't relate at all to that.

We keep insisting that men get in touch with their feminime side - well I think women should get in touch with their masculine side and shut the hell up.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:43 pm

ziggy wrote:Race Issue? Guys do not care if a hot chick is from Mexico Claudi.

If all she did was tweet her uncomfortable feelings, how did the media instantly get ahold of the facts about how the players were acting prior to the locker room incident when they were out on the field.

I just can't join in the man hating. Sports is a game for men who still act like little boys and our feminism ranting isn't going to change that - they just go underground with their juvenile talk and acts. It's also a game for warriors. MOST women I know can't relate at all to that.

We keep insisting that men get in touch with their feminime side - well I think women should get in touch with their masculine side and shut the hell up.

You have a warrior's spirit.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Women - stop being whiney wimps in a man's world  97195
    I was drawn that way. That's why I can relate. As girly as I am - and I am - I have the ability to think like a man. Maybe I am relating to the men I was in previous lives? Who knows.

Last night after class one of my male classmates who has become a good friend was throwing his plastic Starbucks cup away and lamented that our school doesn't recycle...he actually said, "maybe I should go back and get it and take it home". Without even blinking I said, "but your balls back on and lets go..." This is not something a respectable woman says! It just comes flying out of my mouth like I've been saying it forever.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Have you ever watched a beginner level women's self defense class?

It's very interesting. Women cannot punch, scream, yell, kick and stand up for themselves in a physically threatening way. When asked to yell and pound on the padded up "bad guy" they can't seem to muster it up. They actually have to go through training to learn to do this. I'm not saying all women, but a very, very high percentage are not comfortable in this typically masculine role.

I would encourage all feminist-thinking women to get into some kind of Krav Maga or Wing Tsun class and see if you can bring forth your masculine side. Learn what it's like to be a dude. Imagine what it's like to think about boobs every 10 minutes.

And just to give you some insight to men - everytime they meet or see a new female she goes into one of two catagories:
    1. I would do her
    2. I would not do her.

They would all do Ms. Mexican Sports reporter!!!! Have you seen her ass????

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Many men cannot hit either. They just think they can.
    This was a funny post. Are we really so simple????
    I suppose at times perhaps we are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 pm