Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)........

TandT

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)........ Empty The Black Bra (as told by a woman)........

Post by TandT Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 am

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.

One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes.

We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes..

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He looked at me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams - I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and Mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:

When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, Black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said, "What's for dinner, Zorro?"
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)........ Empty Re: The Black Bra (as told by a woman)........

Post by AndresEscobar Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 am

OK, this made me crack up. Laughing
    TandT

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)........ Empty Re: The Black Bra (as told by a woman)........

Post by TandT Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:51 am

AndresEscobar wrote:OK, this made me crack up. Laughing

works for me ... Very Happy
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

TandT wrote:I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes.

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He looked at me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams - I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and Mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, Black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said, "What's for dinner, Zorro?"

LOL good stuff, needed a laugh this morning.

Welcome to the forum btw, glad you made it.
    TandT

Post by TandT Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Paximus wrote:
    TandT wrote:I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:

The mistress:

LOL good stuff, needed a laugh this morning.

Welcome to the forum btw, glad you made it.

Thanks ... needed to hang my hat somewhere ... and with a lot of old friends here, it was an easy choice ....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:16 pm

That is quite funny - thanks! I needed a laugh this afternoon - it's FRIDAY but only 4:15 tick tock tick tock.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 pm