Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

We have a CHAT BOX now. Please come chat!

Percy
    Percy

We have a CHAT BOX now. Please come chat! Empty We have a CHAT BOX now. Please come chat!

Post by Percy Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Heroine has apparently found a way to give us a chat box here at the forum, I just noticed it myself.

One question for Heroine, when I clicked it to go in it says "You are disconnected" I see your name listed in there but it wont let me do anything. Why is that?

HOW DO YOU FIND THE CHATBOX?

Click OUTCASTS and go to the main forum index then scroll down where it says things like WHOSE ONLINE, BIRTHDAYS FOR THE MONTH, and at the bottom you will see WHOSE IN THE CHATBOX. Click that and join.

OK ON EDIT, I see now that once you click on JOIN CHAT, you have to then click on LOG IN at the upper right hand corner of the chat box and then it logs you in to chat.

THANKS HEROINE for more cool shit!

Last edited by Paximus on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

We have a CHAT BOX now. Please come chat! Empty Re: We have a CHAT BOX now. Please come chat!

Post by Heroine Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah I was going to post about it, I just hadn't gotten around to yet. I'm glad you like it.
    You can also click login and it will log you in.
    Then you can stay at the bottom of the screen.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 pm