Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

5 posters

Comfortable Forum

charliechan
    charliechan

Comfortable Forum Empty Comfortable Forum

Post by charliechan Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm

I wanna thank Pax for creating this forum. I also appreciate being able to use naughty words. Everyone already knows what WTF means, so why not just say it. I got cesored on Websleuths for using the term 'bitch slap". They turned it into b**ch slap. All the sleuthers here are spreading their wings a little bit and I'm diggin the shit out of it. I looked at the photo page. All the women are drop dead beautiful. Pax--are you the one drawing them in?--(GO GUY!!!) I betcha Lawanda reads all this stuff. I think she was an Outcast in a former life.

Comfortable Forum Empty Re: Comfortable Forum

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:22 pm

I feel your pain
    I once made a comment on another board about our former Vice-President Dick Chaney and the board changed it to **** Chaney After that I had to make it D1ck
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:26 pm

charliechan wrote:I wanna thank Pax for creating this forum. I also appreciate being able to use naughty words. Everyone already knows what WTF means, so why not just say it. I got cesored on Websleuths for using the term 'bitch slap". They turned it into b**ch slap. All the sleuthers here are spreading their wings a little bit and I'm diggin the shit out of it. I looked at the photo page. All the women are drop dead beautiful. Pax--are you the one drawing them in?--(GO GUY!!!) I betcha Lawanda reads all this stuff. I think she was an Outcast in a former life.

Hey Bud, thanks. Although I had a hand in getting everyone here and brainstorming the idea of this forum with Heroine, all credited for the creation of this place goes to Heroine, she is the one who did all the hard work to make this place what it is and she has done a great job!

Good to have you here and I rather like it myself, no meddling mods hanging over our heads telling us what we can talk about. Do what you want and have fun.

As for the ladies, yea we got lucky and won the lottery didnt we, lots of lovely ladies here and smart ones at that. Its great to be surrounded by such beauty and brains.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm

dabobkat wrote:I feel your pain
    I once made a comment on another board about our former Vice-President Dick Chaney and the board changed it to **** Chaney After that I had to make it D1ck

Maybe if you had spelled it "Cheney" there wouldn't have been any confusion?

tongue

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Mags wrote:

tongue
    Razz I think it was the Dick part that the forum had an issue with
    I'd say bite me but you might think I was coming on to you tongue

Post by karma Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 am

I mod a family forum and one of the unacceptable words is:
    farther...yep can't say fart!
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 am

dabobkat wrote:
    Mags wrote:

tongue
    Razz I think it was the Dick part that the forum had an issue with
    I'd say bite me but you might think I was coming on to you tongue

Are you sure it wasn't just some sort of grammar checking software thinking you were being redundant?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am