Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+2
ziggy
Percy
6 posters

Are you watching the Olympics?

Percy
    Percy

Are you watching the Olympics? Empty Are you watching the Olympics?

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:32 am

I am enjoying them, I like women's curling heheh.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Are you watching the Olympics? Empty Re: Are you watching the Olympics?

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't have TV so I just watch the highlights on the internet. I so do NOT get curling, but I would like those teams to come clean my floor with their swiffers.

I watched the men's figure skating top two to see what the Russian was whining about and he did not deserve the Gold. Quality of movement man, not how many flash and trash crap you can do.

And didn't anyone get the whole Chas Michael Michaels reflection like I did and start laughing their asses off thinking he was so Blades of Glory with his hip grinding and body rolling?
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Hockey, hockey, hockey! USA v Finland semifinal round today at noon PCT!
    Splendor Solis
    Splendor Solis

Post by Splendor Solis Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 pm

ericclimbs wrote:Hockey, hockey, hockey! USA v Finland semifinal round today at noon PCT!

6-1 Final. Bring on our Top Hat
    Scottt

Post by Scottt Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Splendor Solis wrote:
    ericclimbs wrote:Hockey, hockey, hockey! USA v Finland semifinal round today at noon PCT!

6-1 Final. Bring on our Top Hat

Yea. We love us some hockey!
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:36 am

hockey is the bomb...... Are you watching the Olympics? 664467 who brought my smiley??? I am so touched...lol
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 am

Canada vs USA for the gold....gonna be a great game to be sure.... Are you watching the Olympics? Icon_cheers
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am

Mark it down: Come Sunday, the U.S. men's hockey team will join the 1980 squad as gold medalists. But this time, the victory will be anything but a miracle.
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 am

Paximus wrote:Mark it down: Come Sunday, the U.S. men's hockey team will join the 1980 squad as gold medalists. But this time, the victory will be anything but a miracle.

oh oh oh, thems fightin words....we'll see come Sunday....don't count your chickens yet bud.... Are you watching the Olympics? 498734 heehee
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:36 am

ladyg wrote:
    Paximus wrote:Mark it down: Come Sunday, the U.S. men's hockey team will join the 1980 squad as gold medalists. But this time, the victory will be anything but a miracle.

oh oh oh, thems fightin words....we'll see come Sunday....don't count your chickens yet bud.... Are you watching the Olympics? 498734 heehee

Ooooooh hey I just now noticed youre from Canada, that is VERY cool, it will be a good game and I like your team a lot, obviously many of them are some of my favorite NHL players so its hard to root against them but as an American it would be nice to see us win that rare gold in Hockey, but truth be told, it will be a battle and it wont come easy. Come on in during the game and we can talk some shit hehe.
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 am

Paximus wrote:
    ladyg wrote:

Ooooooh hey I just now noticed youre from Canada, that is VERY cool, it will be a good game and I like your team a lot, obviously many of them are some of my favorite NHL players so its hard to root against them but as an American it would be nice to see us win that rare gold in Hockey, but truth be told, it will be a battle and it wont come easy. Come on in during the game and we can talk some shit hehe.

I'll try to be here...lol...but am in big demand on facebook, they love my commentary....haha....but I can be two places at once...so see you here... its awn.....lol.. Are you watching the Olympics? 702235 to tell the truth I am a little worried....you all kicked our butts last time...and the boys have been playin sloppy...so seriously I will be surprised if we take the gold, but it will be fun to talk shit with you here... Are you watching the Olympics? 48183
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:29 am

ladyg wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    ladyg wrote:

I'll try to be here...lol...but am in big demand on facebook, they love my commentary....haha....but I can be two places at once...so see you here... its awn.....lol.. Are you watching the Olympics? 702235 to tell the truth I am a little worried....you all kicked our butts last time...and the boys have been playin sloppy...so seriously I will be surprised if we take the gold, but it will be fun to talk shit with you here... Are you watching the Olympics? 48183

Ok then its on, however, I suspect Canada will be up for this game, they are a proud lot, those Canadians, especially when it comes to Hockey and beating the US so I suspect they will find that little extra fire in their belly come Sunday and make a match of it/

We shall see, may the best team win!

Whats your facebook name I wanna see your hockey commentary unless you like to keep it private which is totally cool with me, wont be offended or anything.
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 am

Paximus wrote:
    ladyg wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    ladyg wrote:

Ok then its on, however, I suspect Canada will be up for this game, they are a proud lot, those Canadians, especially when it comes to Hockey and beating the US so I suspect they will find that little extra fire in their belly come Sunday and make a match of it/

We shall see, may the best team win!

Whats your facebook name I wanna see your hockey commentary unless you like to keep it private which is totally cool with me, wont be offended or anything.

facebook name is my name....lol....https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=585515014 . Are you watching the Olympics? Icon_biggrin
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Ladyg, get your beer ready so you can cry in them. Beer
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 am

The Kay wrote:Ladyg, get your beer ready so you can cry in them. Beer

bwaahaahaaa Are you watching the Olympics? 48183 they're ready...... Are you watching the Olympics? 118510
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

oh Paxxx you watching the game??? heehee
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 pm

ladyg wrote:oh Paxxx you watching the game??? heehee

You better believe I am watching and I am not surprised that Canada came out ready to play, they are a proud lot and sometimes Americans take things for granted. Its 2 zip now and I expect things will start getting intense about now. We may be many things but Americans arent quitters!

Last edited by Paximus on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Aaaaaaaaaand on that note, SCORE YANKS!
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Are you watching the Olympics? 118510 yes they did....gonna be a nail biter....lol
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:38 pm

ladyg wrote:Are you watching the Olympics? 118510 yes they did....gonna be a nail biter....lol

I sure hope so, win or lose I would like it to be one of those epic matches we all enjoy so much. It just may be the way its lookin.
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:41 pm

for sure...it is going to be one awesome game either way.....your missin my facebook commentary though...lol...ts really not that excitng, I don't know what everyone gets all wound up about... haha
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm freakin out here...lol...I get so wrapped up in these hockey games.... my heart can't take much more... Are you watching the Olympics? 48183
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Im watching it online at Channelsurfing.net, scroll down until you see the link for the hockey game. Thats a great site for finding video links to sports events.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Me too man I get pretty in to it. I am a huge University of Arizona basketball fan and last night we had a nailbiter against Stanford and we won at the very last second with a 3 pointer thrown up at the buzzer, I was wound up all night after that lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:17 am