Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

Law and Order tonight

Percy
    Percy

Law and Order tonight Empty Law and Order tonight

Post by Percy Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Monday night there was a law and order episode that was based somewhat on the Mccroskey case, I watched it and it was rather interesting, tonight on law and order SVU on channel USA or TNT I think it is, is another one involving a horrorcore rapper, it just started here in Arizona so I dont know the details yet but interesting nonetheless that another horrorcore mention on the show involving a horrorcore rapper involved in a mass murder.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Law and Order tonight Empty Re: Law and Order tonight

Post by AndresEscobar Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 pm

I thought last nights kind of sucked. That said, I'm not a fan of the show.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:22 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:I thought last nights kind of sucked. That said, I'm not a fan of the show.

It was ok, I could see how they could have made it better but it is what it is.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:21 am

I didn't watch, but I read the blurb they had. Interesting that they went with the "he filmed it" angle.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But be aware that this site is not exactly on the up and up.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 am

I told Sam about that episode a few weeks ago when I first heard about it. He didn't say much about it, except that he was pretty upset by it...
    I was kind of offended at the episode, simply because of how they portrayed us juggalos.
    ...Although the "Screw all 53 states!" thing did make me LOL.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:12 am

I haven't watched it yet. I understand that in the TV version the murderer films the crime scene and posts pictures online. True?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:58 am

Indeed that is true.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:28 am

ScaryMary wrote:I told Sam about that episode a few weeks ago when I first heard about it. He didn't say much about it, except that he was pretty upset by it...
    I was kind of offended at the episode, simply because of how they portrayed us juggalos.
    ...Although the "Screw all 53 states!" thing did make me LOL.

Would you care to share a theory with us mary without disclosing or considerng anyhing that Sam has said, as why this happened. I know youre close to him so if youd rather not thats totally cool.

I am personaly in the camp he got treated real bad, mocked scorned etc, ee know how two girls are when together and mel and emma likely no exception there, and he snapped. Why did he kill dad a few days later then? No choice-- to avoid detetcion, I dont think he spent time with the bodies, staged them or desecrated them, I think he was remorseful the minute after it all hapened, and I think e will hear a lot of remorse once trial is over and even during trial.

I see and hope for parole in his future, I have a hard time seeing Sam as a sociopathic cold blooded murderer

Last edited by Paximus on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 am

My theory is pretty much right on with yours Pax. I think that the girls was being pretty mean to him after returning from SFTW and he was only staying there in hopes of making up with Emma, but after seeing the texts from the other guy on her phone he realized all hope was lost and just snapped. I refuse to believe that he is a cold blooded killer and did this just for pure enjoyment...

Last edited by ScaryMary on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 am

Deleted.

Last edited by dangrsmind on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:49 pm

ScaryMary wrote:My theory is pretty much right on with yours Pax. I think that the girls was being pretty mean to him after returning from SFTW and he was only staying there in hopes of making up with Emma, but after seeing the texts from the other guy on her phone he realized all hope was lost and just snapped. I refuse to believe that he is a cold blooded killer and did this just for pure enjoyment
    He has told me, [Comment edited by Admin] I think this was his way of hinting to me as to what
    happened, but I can't say for sure if it was...

Mary thanks for sharing, we agree for sure. Some here do not and that is ok also, its good to hear different opinions.

That said I may offer one piece of advice, its not offical legal advice and probably not a big deal but I think you may want to delete the comments about what Sam told you re : having his buttons pushed, since the trial hasnt started and stuff might be better to not have such a direct quote out there?
    I could be overreacting of course and lets see what others say but thats just my opinion. I am really gld you shared it though, it does tell me a lot.

ON EDIT since Mary doesnt drop in much I am going to go ahead and delete that comment myself, MARY IS FREE TO PUT IT BACK IF SHE CHOSES, I am only doing this in the interest of Sam and a fair trial, Mary meant no harm and it is a pretty harmless comment but in todays net environment you have to be careful what you say.

Feel free to put it back if youd like Mary, this is probably the first and last time I would ever go in to someone's posting and alter it but I think youll agree once you read this.

If anyone wants to know what the comment was it can be discussed in PM.

Last edited by Paximus on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 pm

I agree. We should delete.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 pm

dangrsmind wrote:People push you, you get angry. Maybe you yell or you say something inappropriate. Maybe you punch them. But Sam waited until they were asleep and then bludgeoned them with a wood maul.

I do not think he is not going to get much sympathy from a jury with this angle.

Well of course thats true, the average person isnt going to go for that excuse but people do have varying degress upon which they snap and lose it. The point Mary and I made was that we do believe he snapped and didnt just do this for fun, shits and giggles. Something pushed his buttons but had those buttons not been pushed Sam would have likely went the rest of his life without being a killer. Sam's defense as I have said before is a perfect storm defense, a lot of things had to come together perfectly and at the right time to make him do something like this.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks for editing that Pax!!
    I guess I can see how that information could be pretty....useful.
    This situation is still very new and very difficult for me. I want to help you guys out with information, because I have learned A LOT from yall, but at the same time I don't want to cause any problems for my friend...

Thanks for lookin out guys!! <3
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Some commentary on the L&O episode: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last night's Law & Order episode outraged the juggalo scene in its exploitation of the subculture. The episode is about the murder of a family,and it's based on real allegations that Richard "Syko Sam" McCroskey, a horrorcore artist, beat four family members to death last September in Virginia.

One of character calls the Insane Clown Posse fan scene a gang of "horrorcore rap psychos" whose music is "all about how they hate everybody -- and what they're going to do about it."

Rapper KidCrusher didn't know before agreeing to have his music included. He blogged on MySpace today:

I am pretty pissed off to hear they based the episode on Juggalos and try to make us all look like criminals and real serial killers (and think we would kill kids?!). They never told me the full details on the episode before I signed the contract for the release of my music video ... I had a feeling they were gonna bag on me, i didn't really care
    but juggalos.... man thats like talkin about my mamma

Writes a commenter on the New York Times article about the episode,
    The Juggalo response has been intensely hypocritical. They can paint morbid scenes as an extension of their own art, but mainstream fictional dramas aren't allowed to go there? That's nonsense. Face it: L&O bested the Juggalos at their own game.
    [Stereogum]
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 pm

NYT coverage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:21 pm

I was expecting it to relate to satanism or occultism in this case instead of Juggalos...this episode was pretty lame if u ask me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:05 am