Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
Heroine
SonicG
wadahoot
claudicici
piXy
ziggy
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
AndresEscobar
blouAngel
DoctorZ
the tapu
dangrsmind
Percy
17 posters

Why did Sam do it?

AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Why did Sam do it? - Page 7 Empty Re: Why did Sam do it?

Post by AndresEscobar Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Heroine wrote:
    You know the funny thing to me about how he came in contact with the police several times and was never caught doing anything is the fact that no matter what I do in Farmville or here where I live, I always get caught. Even if I'm not doing anything I get pulled over, so I'd like to know how he managed to get by with so much for so long. The LE here aren't very lenient about anything from my experiences with them, in fact they seem to try to find something to bust you for. So that's a mystery in itself to me.

Wasn't it also a holiday weekend? Shouldn't they have been looking to bust everyone for anything?
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Heroine wrote:
    You know the funny thing to me about how he came in contact with the police several times and was never caught doing anything is the fact that no matter what I do in Farmville or here where I live, I always get caught. Even if I'm not doing anything I get pulled over, so I'd like to know how he managed to get by with so much for so long. The LE here aren't very lenient about anything from my experiences with them, in fact they seem to try to find something to bust you for. So that's a mystery in itself to me.

Wasn't it also a holiday weekend? Shouldn't they have been looking to bust everyone for anything?
    Well labor day was Sept. 7th. So, the weekend before that would have been labor day weekend. Either way, how did he do all these things in not just a day but almost an entire week and never get caught doing anything, especially when he actually called the police himself. I still think the answer to some of this lies within the fact of where he was staying. I'm sure Emma's family were very respected people within Farmville, considering what her parents did for a living. Everyone just assumed if he were staying with them, then he must be of good nature. That's the only thing I can come up with.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Wasn't he using his new camera to film at SFW? Then was it left behind at the Kelly home?
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:03 pm

ziggy wrote:Wasn't he using his new camera to film at SFW? Then was it left behind at the Kelly home?

He was found with a "Kodak Digital Camera" on his person. Kodak makes a flip HD camera . . .
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

maunsapt wrote:A thought just came to me, and not sure if this is the place to post or not. Remember when he told the taxi guy he left some things at the N. house? and he said maybe if he sweet talks his girlfriend to ship it to him later?
    Well, maybe he left that stuff there for the sole purpose of getting caught. To see how far he could get to without being caught. To leave evidence, he had gotten away with it a couple of times, because of not being questioned more thoroughly with the cops going to home, to check out the basement, and then ticketed on poorhouse road.
    what's weird too, is that he seemed calm. not excited or worried or anything that gave off he murdered 4 people.

Hey, Maunsapt, what's your name from? (and before anybody "yells" at me again, yes, I googled it and it asked me if I wanted MANSCAPE. Last time I do that....)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

maunsapt is a Kiowa word for mischievious. not that i am, but it can be funny when someone is called maunsapt. i spell it the way it sounds to me also.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Back on topic, I get the feeling, from all the parts and pieces that we know, that Sam wasn't mentally ill in the medical/legal sense. I think he envied and hated those people, maybe even started acting like it early on and that was why Emma said she "didn't even know him," or whatever, and he decided to act out the horrorcore stuff he's been steeping in. Not that the horrorcore caused it, but that Sam's interest in horrorcore and its trappings was more real than most of the others--as in, making it a reality. He was a murderer waiting to happen. Got into something that was all about it when he was young. And then at 20, acted on it.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Very cool, maunsapt. I like it.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Crow wrote:Very cool, maunsapt. I like it.

thanks Wink
    FARMVILLIAN
    FARMVILLIAN

Post by FARMVILLIAN Fri May 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Anyone who kills to me is Mental. I think you guys may be looking to hard at him trying to justify why or how could someone do this. He did it just to be famous. He may have been obsessed with some old school killers and wanted to be immortal. Or being in to the HorrorCore fan base he may have wanted to be in his eyes the most famous horrorcore rapper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm