Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

Bohemian Grove

Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Bohemian Grove Empty Bohemian Grove

Post by Metzgermeister Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:44 am

I only discovered this a few weeks ago tbh...I am only 21 though these things aren't that easy to come by if you're young.

Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at
    20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California,
    belonging to a private San
    Francisco
    -based men's art club known as the Bohemian
    Club
    . In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week
    encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.

If you don't know much about this you can read everything here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian
    Grove - By Alex Jones & PrisonPlanet.Tv
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5688492591288248198#

I'm so interested in this wacked out story, I'd like to know what you guys know about this? Can you fill me in on the why's what who because there's so much information on the internet I can never be too sure what is the truth.
    Percy
    Percy

Bohemian Grove Empty Re: Bohemian Grove

Post by Percy Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:02 pm

The place exists, the most powerful in all industry including banking media and politics attend a camp out there once a year where they re enact an old canninite ritual by burning/sacrificing a baby to a giant owl named Molech, which is all mentioned in the Old Testment. They claim the baby is fake, some in the conspiracy theory community say otherwise, but they do do this, the place does exist, and these people do go there. They all wear black robes with pointy hoods too and sing old babylonian high priestly songs. Weird shit indeed, very secret.

I am not generally an Alex Jones fan but he did get a video of their ceremony one year when he managed to sneak in as close as he could, its on the internet and has been proven to be legit video of the actual CREMATION OF CARE (wiki it, thats what they call it at the Grove) ceremony.

Google Alex Jones Bohemian Grove Video.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 am

Thanks Pax. Yup I watched the video and that's what got me so interested. Do you think the screams during the ritual were of a real human? It seemed fake to me, like someone just acting but why would people travel such a distance for an act?

Why don't you like Alex Jones lol?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 pm

The scream is thought to be a recorded sound effect.

As far as Alex Jones, he profits from the sale of fear. Consider his recent coverage of the Swine Flu. He's not trying to make the world a better place IMO.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Bohemian Grove Bohemian%2Bgrove%2Bmap-sf%2Bchronicle
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 pm

I'll look into Alex then thanks for the information
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:23 pm

The reason I dont like Alex is because he is loud and obnoxious and is largely opportunistic. He claims to be a patriot fighting the NWO order but in private, and I have met him personally, he talks favorably about how he would love for America to become a Christian Theocracy, he is fascist IMO and his only concern is how much money he can make by getting people all riled up and in a fearful frenzy so that they stop thinking for themselves and let him do all the thinking for them.

I am very much, like Alex, in to conspiracy theory, I just dont much care for his approach to it all. I have met him in person and he is a real prick who travels with a posse of groupies and yes men and nothing at all like he projects himself to be to his fans.

He has done some good work on the Grove though and I appreciate what he has done in that area. I listen to him, he has some interesting things to say but I dont trust everything he says, he has an agenda like most people in his position do. He is the Glen Beck of fringe media IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm