Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

The Chat Below

Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

The Chat Below Empty The Chat Below

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Some people should actually use it, I think there have been multiple misunderstandings here and there and it's mostly my fault, it would be nice to chat in real time to relieve this tension.
    Percy
    Percy

The Chat Below Empty Re: The Chat Below

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:Some people should actually use it, I think there have been multiple misunderstandings here and there and it's mostly my fault, it would be nice to chat in real time to relieve this tension.
    Heroine and I have used it and certainly would if you would like to.

I think everything is ok, obviously we have all been together a while so anyone new is going to feel a little awkward for a while, just stick around and you will see everyone here is fair and will treat you with respect if you show it to them.

By all means speak your mind if there is a problem I will certainly try to help fix it, youre a friend of ScaryMary, someone we all respect and adore here so I am sure you mean well.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Thank you Pax I'm sure the air will clear sooner or later.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 pm

The reason you attracted attention is because you claimed to be part of the horrorcore community and know the very people we are investigating. My interest in this case goes beyond curiosity, without saying too much it is a professional interest, nothing bad, purely journalistic, but I am obviously interested in that community and interested in those who are a part of it and what role they play in it.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey what can I say I wanted my first posts to be the most informative. I think the 'people' you are into investigating would be the SKR crew as they seem to be the topic of discussion mainly when Sam is brought up. I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SKR, just wanted to put this out there. FWIW I do not agree with how they promote themselves and their tactics. Ever since my friend told me they were going to become an apostle and they're only 15 that was it, I lost all faith in humanity.

The people I converse with more are also against SKR and laugh at them really. And they have mixed feelings over Sam, he's almost taboo now, nobody wants to talk about him anymore...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:Hey what can I say I wanted my first posts to be the most informative. I think the 'people' you are into investigating would be the SKR crew as they seem to be the topic of discussion mainly when Sam is brought up. I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SKR, just wanted to put this out there. FWIW I do not agree with how they promote themselves and their tactics. Ever since my friend told me they were going to become an apostle and they're only 15 that was it, I lost all faith in humanity.

The people I converse with more are also against SKR and laugh at them really. And they have mixed feelings over Sam, he's almost taboo now, nobody wants to talk about him anymore...
    Yes I understand. SKR is an interesting little cult for sure. I dont think they are doing anything wrong, I dont agree with their business model/tactics but I can say they are doing what they love and getting paid for it and not many people can make that claim so good for them, but that doesnt mean I like them as people because I dont. Again I am sure you will be fine, just do your thing and try not to take offense, sometimes we come at eachother pretty hard but so far we have all been able to handle our differences like adults and keep the group together in the interest of the body of work we have put together wrt this case.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm

I just don't like how if you're not into Satan/Occult/Cutting your wrists/Their specific ways they sort of shun you. I have my reasoning behind this.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:I just don't like how if you're not into Satan/Occult/Cutting your wrists/Their specific ways they sort of shun you. I have my reasoning behind this.
    Ive been studtying occult sciences for 20 years and I still havent seen any evidence that Shrim knows a fucking thing about it other than the cookie-cutter shit any 5th grader can read on the internet. I wouldnt call him a serious occultist but he likes to portray himself as such, I am no expert myself, just a student with academic interest and not a practitioner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:18 am