Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

It's Saturday Night, Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smartie74
    smartie74

It's Saturday Night, Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty It's Saturday Night, Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by smartie74 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm

ziggy
    ziggy

It's Saturday Night, Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday Night, Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ziggy Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 am

TRUST ME - you have to at least watch until the part Michael Jackson does the robot, lol, seriously!!!!!!
    ziggy
    ziggy

It's Saturday Night, Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday Night, Lets Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ziggy Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:45 am

Shag Anyone??? This is my friend Sam West and believe it or not this is lead and follow dancing, not a choreographed routine. They are doin' the Carolina Shag.

ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 am

This guy doesn't look like much of a dancer - til you see what he (they) can do...pretty cool.

smartie74
    smartie74

Post by smartie74 Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 am

Good stuff! I've shagged a few times.....doing that, its amazing how much better you are when dddrrunnnnk. Well, at least YOU think you are.........
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey Smartie I love your Avatar. I a big time dead fan myself. Saw the gang about 25 times before Jerry died. I have some fond memories of those days. . .
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:48 pm

ziggy wrote:Shag Anyone??? This is my friend Sam West and believe it or not this is lead and follow dancing, not a choreographed routine. They are doin' the Carolina Shag.

Awesome!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:58 pm

ziggy wrote:

TRUST ME - you have to at least watch until the part Michael Jackson does the robot, lol, seriously!!!!!!
    EVERYTIME I see Michael now I get tears in my eyes, such a great loss for humanity and such a fucked up up situation all around. I dont care what anyone says about him, he was an eccentric genius and you cant be so good at one thing and not be deficient somewhere else in your life, its just the nature of genius.

RIP MJ.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:12 pm

This swing routine is pretty innovative. Hot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:57 pm