Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+10
DoctorZ
claudicici
piXy
ROCKDAWG
Heroine
Percy
AndresEscobar
dangrsmind
the tapu
Metzgermeister
14 posters

Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat

the tapu
    the tapu

Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat - Page 2 Empty Re: Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat

Post by the tapu Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Yeah, I couldn't either. It was a good suggestion though. Often you can. I found out my ex had died when I found an obit by just poking around on the internet. I was like, Damn.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat - Page 2 Empty Re: Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat

Post by dangrsmind Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm

You can start your search here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 pm

IM pretty sure her parents are in Texas
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 am

corpus christie maybe? ..I kept looking for them in chicago...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 am

...whatever happened to native girl?...she was a master sleuther....
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:52 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:Couldn't she just use wrecking balm, or get it removed? Or couldn't she turn it into something else? Why a black blob?
    I have no idea why the black blob. Covering up a tattoo is actually kind of complicated. Depending on the quality of the tattoo being covered up there may be scar tissue that won't take ink well. I don't know how skilled Sick actually is so it may be beyond his ability to turn that into another design.
    It also could be a crappy blob because it was done to make a point and be noticed. Maybe she will "unblob" it later on.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Maybe just for purpsoses of the photo shoot she put a piece of black tape on it.

I used to do tattoo removal with IPL and I've seen it done with laser technology. It takes many, many treatments and there is still a scar and possilby always remnants of color. They are difficult to remove.

Maybe she was just pissed at some juggalos at the time and covered it up.
    LoveEndsWar
    LoveEndsWar

Post by LoveEndsWar Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:18 pm

I think it may be just a photoshop. I enlarged to 750% and it looks like the black area is on top of a bracelet also?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:25 pm

It does look like it might be covered up by something. In the original image it does look darker than it should to me.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat - Page 2 L_791eda9c804f4e9cbce7ee388ac0e0dc
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:54 pm

My first impression , or I should say question was if it was photo shopped . I just wasnt curious enough to play with the image and have a closer look. But since you have and posted it up , that doesnt look like photoshop to me...........
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:55 pm

The lines look straighter in those pictures than in the first one, don't they?
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

thinking about this a bit further...............
    If I were gonna photoshop the picture , I'd just sample the skin tone and cover over the area with the surrounding matching colors. Otherwise , it'd obviously look like it was , well , photoshopped.

But in real life , when you do a cover-up , it will look just like that. Kinda hard to disguise a black patch..........
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:19 pm

dangrsmind wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat - Page 2 L_791eda9c804f4e9cbce7ee388ac0e0dc
    Im an adept at photoshop and some of my work is a bit legendary around the net on various forums I have been on and I would say, with some authority just from what I see here that it isnt a shop job, its real.

I will also say, thats one weird motherfucking girl. I want badly to see her when she is like 60.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

This image has not been digitally modified to hide the tattoo in my opinion. I can give this a more formal analysis at a later time, but I think sophisticated image tampering would be unlikely here. It is darker than the nearby tattoos, but that could be because it is new tattoo or was done with different ink. Also could be Sharpie or similar marking pen, I personally think it is hard to tell in these images.

This article is a good starting point for the lay person interested in this area: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] costs $$$ tho.

The specific thing that has been suggested here is "copy move forgery" and it can detected. See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: one obvious observation is the image compression blocking artifacts that are visible here.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Actually the first thing that came to my mind was SHARPIE also, it seems to have everything there to come to that conclusion upon closer look, but I cant be certain, I am only certain that it is not shopped.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:12 pm

If I didn't know that they had their own tattoo needles I might lean towards Sharpie because of the color variation in this second image. But it might just be new. The lighting variation across the tattoo in the first image isn't consistent with an amateur PS job that's for sure.
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm

I do not think it is digitally modified. I think it is either something physically there (who knows what), sharpie, or a fresh tattoo. The picture isn't all that great to tell.

If it is a fresh tattoo it would have to be extremely fresh. That is a very dark black. I mean, wipe the blood of just before taking the picture fresh. Your body tries to make a scab rather quickly, so solid black has a funny whitish coating on it. Also, the skin around it would be red and irritated.

I don't know the dates when these were taken. The second, better picture looks like a tattoo that is new, but mostly healed.

I got a new computer recently and haven't moved all my files yet. I'll see if I can dig up some of my tattoo pictures from my other computer to see if I can find examples of what I'm talking about.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Don't you think if it was photoshopped that it would look more like this...

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 pm

lol,yeah,really.... Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat - Page 2 418352
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Heroine wrote:Don't you think if it was photoshopped that it would look more like this...

Thats some pretty good photoshop work there, Missy, I didnt know you were a shoppie. We could have some fun together, I have driven a lot of people insane with PS work and skills hehe.

Well I guess you being a photog and all would explain it, yeap.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Visible painting artifact in the upper left corner of the removed tattoo area... Razz

the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Paximus wrote:

I will also say, thats one weird motherfucking girl. I want badly to see her when she is like 60.

Noyoudon't.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:19 pm

I'll go with Sharpie.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Heroine wrote:Don't you think if it was photoshopped that it would look more like this...

Thats some pretty good photoshop work there, Missy, I didnt know you were a shoppie. We could have some fun together, I have driven a lot of people insane with PS work and skills hehe.

Well I guess you being a photog and all would explain it, yeap.
    Razakel Blacks out Hatchetman Tat - Page 2 622579
    ...and yeah the photographer thing does pretty much explain it.... Smile PS can be fun once you know what you're doing. I hated it when I first started though. It was like greek to me. Once in ablue moon I get paid to shop something, but other than that I just use it for my photography.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:24 pm